Hi Sup Forumsros. I feel like shit right now and I’d like to chat. Anything is cool

Hi Sup Forumsros. I feel like shit right now and I’d like to chat. Anything is cool.
>inb4 kill yourself

Attached: 63AB44FB-41BC-4F51-92D1-C3C1D00FC517.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.eightballpool
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic is a floral design I made once

Ok then b. I should sleep then

I got some time to spare before bed. Was actually gonna make a similar thread. Speak out to me, anything you want to vent?

Just failed a CS project. I had no idea what I was doing

I'm not usually one to console others, not very good at it, but it's just a project bro. Don't let it get you down. I'm sure you're not the first, and definitely not the last.

I cannot stress too deeply the importance of one's constructive mental attitude toward life. One gets out of life only what one puts into it; everything must be seeded in different degrees. Always express happy thoughts and keep an uncomplaining mind. A complaining mind is a destructive one-destructive to health and happiness. How easily we may be made unhappy depends upon the weakness and ignorance of our own minds. Happy thoughts expressed are like the sunbeams that create warmth-that stimulate one's sense of well being and make us feel happy. Give happiness and you will receive it in return: it is a natural phenomenon of a balanced and well-ordered mind. Do not complain; instead seek the solution to the problem, and then you can do something constructive about it. This can best be accomplished by forgetting self; too much false value is placed upon self and personality, thus developing an overrated and inflated ego that sees all things in proportion to its own ignorance.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-161311.jpg (1141x754, 585K)

Thanks man. Yeah it was due at midnight and I couldn’t get mine to work at all. Luckily my professor gives late days so I’ll just use them on this and hopefully not fail the class. Like over half the class will drop before finals

That’s a great point. I was much happier when I had motivation and friends who were more positive. I got diagnosed with depression and panic disorder mixed with family issues really threw a monkey wrench into the mix. I’m really trying to use my free time for things I enjoy but I quickly realize I wasted too much and now have no time for my projects

Attached: B6228A90-7D83-4BD2-84E1-87B2B4C95F9E.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

Just stick with it and keep at it. You'd be surprised. I had a similar situation with one of my chem classes; didn't think I was gonna make it through, many people dropped, but somehow I stayed and then everything sort of just clicked.

Also, you made that floral design? It's nice! Very pretty. Did you take floral classes, or was this just a small hobby you picked up? Looks very professional.

Don't take the meds. And stop trying to change the way you think people think about you. Be arrogant

Thanks!
I took a class last semester. It really makes you appreciate the cost

Attached: 3EA295BA-29DB-46DD-A887-55B93D701496.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

>Give me a reason not to kill myself
The past 5 days have been complete hell
Out of nowhere my depression + anxiety skyrocketed out of control
Now whenever I look at myself in the mirror I can only imagine myself hanging in a noose from a tree or mangled from jumping off a building
When I look down I see myself going through the motions of cutting my wrists
Not trying to be emo attention-seeking bitch, but I need help Sup Forumsros

Wanna play some xbox?

You know, if whatever you're using your computer science class for doesn't work out, and I'm not saying it won't work out, but since you clearly have skills in other areas, you could consider opening a flower arrangement shop thing. They make a pretty good living. These pictures of the arrangements you have? Make sure to keep them in some sort of portfolio.

Op fag here. You interested in a google talk that helped me when I was in a suicide prevention clinic? It’s called something like “emotional first aid” but guy winch.

But importantly with you. My depression literally came from drinking 2 solo cups of shitty box wine over a year ago and never left. No idea why I got it and the fucker won’t leave me alone. Worse, a month later when he decided to be my roommate in my head he invited panic disorder. I was about to kill myself. I was in therapy weekly and on several meds. I was admitted into a clinic, and put on new meds. It’s helped but not everything. I still feel like I’m faking every day. I understand how you feel.

To cope everyday, I try to make myself useful. Get a fish or a plant or something. Do some volunteering. Just feel needed. It’s kinda nice. Doesn’t cure. But helps

Fuck my online expired literally 2 days ago

Thank you. I’m showing those off right now to feel better lol. It was tempting to switch majors then. But I really enjoy mobile app development. Sadly this project was in operating systems shit

8 ball pool?

As for you. I'm not as bad as you, but I feel you, and understand. Me? I have a lot of hatred and anger for this world, and its people. There seems to never be a time where they will ever get retribution. So no matter if I leave my shitty job, leave the country, or if I just up end up dead, they will carry on like it's nothing. So I live. I live in spite of them. If they are such a stain in my world, I'll be a stain on theirs.

Sorry, went on a little tangent about myself there. An alternative for you, and usually for me, is consider all the tasty food and good music in the world. Food and music make life worth living for.

Not to be retarded but how would we play?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.eightballpool

Send me your ID number or vice versa and we can challenge each other. After you download it you'll see the ID number in the play with other people button section area type thing

Hey OP. I'm feeling bad too. I think it's because my insecurities make me feel like I'm not loved by anyone. I don't know how to not feel this way.
Feel better soon OP. Cheers

iPhone shit eater. Sorry man

Video call?

I think I could get hard...

Not OP, but I'm sort of in the same boat. I promise to you I'm not bad looking at all, I have a job although a somewhat shitty one, drive a not so bad, pretty normal car, I have an upbeat personality and yet the world makes me feel like I'm so unattractive and can't into relationship. WHY?!?! Did I just miss my window?

Ya'll need some hops supplement and st. John's Wort in your lifes

We just missed those lessons when we were young user. It's easy to learn things when we're young. Much harder to do so when we're old and more stubborn and cynical.
Learn to love yourself again, user. I believe in you. Find things about yourself that you like and you've always liked. Keep looking for things that you find beautiful and never stop. Your identity is a function of all those elements.
I'm trying, user. Everyday, a small step further forward. Yes, some days, we might take a huge step backward but that doesn't mean we stop moving forward. For if you keep searching, you will find the light, not at the end of the tunnel but during the search for it.

It looks dope dude

> Keep looking for things that you find beautiful and never stop.

The way you said this, and everything else, I felt it in my heart, and it really resonated with me. Thanks, I really appreciate you, bro.

Just throwing it out there: Sometimes, all we need is just a good cry. Then it just feels better afterwards. So don't be afraid to let it out.

Sup