/goodgous/

let's discuss about the holy alliance, i feel it guy , Arsenal and Ac Milan will finally return in the big guys club, next season will be great

Arsenal were a top club because of one team, they weren't before and aren't now

how can based florentino assist wonga and milan? i say benz to arsenal and james to milan

>arsenal

ship out that caca danillo and as well

>the 3 teams have 19 CLs between them
What a bunch of elite teams

fucking KEK

So will Liverpool, I think.

Lol this is dumb

Hahaha

*blocks your path*

Arsenal is a sad joke, dont put It with the big guys please.

>Premier League Reject
>WE WUZ LEPRECHAUNS
>Olympiakos Rape Victim
>loses Europe League final in its own stadium

The JUST Alliance

This is one of the best posts of 21th century.

replace Arsenal with HSV (a CL winner)

>The JUST Alliance
Imagine calling it this and not 'The JUST League'

So, two failures that used to be something and Halal Madrid.

You should get >Schalke in there instead of Ronaldo and friends. Arselel and Milan are the most >Schalke teams I can think of in England and Italy. Perhaps also include Liverpool.

Milan will always be on a decline. They need to fix their m e m e players, chink/unloyal board and amateur and young manager.

The damage that has been done is irreversible. They keep bringing in overrated players like bacca and adriano.

This is causing a financial and reputation for the club and franchise.

These problems can be solved by bringing in p r o v e n players such as morata and ozil, building a true innovating stadium and changing management.

These changes need quickly before the club turns into Parma and becoming a dead franchise.

One of these things is not like the others

Spurs and Roma are pretty >Schalke too.

What the fuck are you talking about? We are the 7th june and Milan has already spent 90M on four players. And it's far from over.

>Arsenal
>return to the big guys club

When were Arsenal ever in the big guys club? They have ZERO European Cups, they have the same level of European success as Real Zaragoza.

Winning the Europa League would literally be the greatest European accomplishment in Arsenal's entire history

on four memes

t.scared rival

>Musacchio
>Kessie
>Ricardo Rodriguez
I'll rate Milan only if they get Belotti

It amazes me how >Schalke became an adjective. Is there any >Schalke team in Spain?
1st thought would be Villareal, but they appear to be realistic with themselves which is really un>Schalke and also they seem to make fun of the fact that they can sometimes threaten the big ones, seperating themselves from those big teams which is also like the opposite >Schalke, so I don't know.

Don't you dare put Milan together with Halal and Arselel.

Yeah, even Liverpool would be a better fit

>the J U S T alliance

>UCL last 16 for 30 years in a row
>not big guys

>Arsenal

Rodriguez is one of the top LB's in the world
Musacchio is a great defender
Kessie is a ? mark
Biglia seems to be joining too...but I don't like that

>They have ZERO European Cups
Not true they did win Cup Winners' Cup back in the 90s

>Arsenal
>not Ajax
Shit thread

>average Sup Forums customer is patrician enough to even know Ajax's history

Oh we know it's just that nobody expects Ajax to make a return anymore because of how stuck to their outdated methods they are.