pretty solid album
the choral part at the end of death with dignity gives me goosebumps

More like
Holy shit
This is just Benji: not good edition

it took awhile but it finally clicked for me now its a top 5 album

Why do you compare this album to benji?

first heard this album a few days ago, had the same reaction

"Raise your right hand, tell me you want me in your life, or raise your red flag, just when I want you in my life.."

a soyboy essential

See you here again when your mom dies friend

"Such a funny thought to wrap you up in cloth, do you find, it alright, my dragonfly? Shall we look at the moon, my little loon, why do you cry?"

hahahaha oh wow you're real funny "you like thing so you eat the nono plant"
FUCK you you fucking COCKUSCKING FAG
let's just see how much soy you'll have in you when i strap you down and force you to swallow my soy-filled shit
you'll feel the hot sweaty air against your nervous, anxious as my perfect, round, feminine ass slowly engulfs you
you'll feel you tongue lather my hot anus as it inches closer and closer to your mouth
and when i shit and you swallow it, you'll see who has soy in them now you fucking BITCH

"Do I care if I survive this, bury the dead where they’re found,In a veil of great surprises I wonder did you love me at all?"

bad post. it wasn't even funny in an ironic sort of way. you should actually feel really bad about choosing to hit the post button on this one buddy

t. raging bitchtitted bugman soyboy supreme

oh

"Now I'm drunk and afraid, wishing the world would go away; what's the point of singing songs if they'll never even hear you?"

THERE'S BLOOD ON THAT BLADE FUCK ME I'M FALLING APAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

"The evil had spread like a fever ahead, it was night when you died, my firefly. What could I have said to raise you from the dead, oh could I, be the sky, on the fourth of July"

just makes you want to contemplate your existence, doesn't it?

That line kills me every time I hear it

"Should I tear my eyes out now? Before I see too much. Should I read my arms out now? I wanna feel your touch. Should I tear my eyes out now? Everything I see returns to you somehow. Should I tear my heart out now? Everything I feel returns to you somehow."

OOF

>hahahaha oh wow you're real funny "you like thing so you eat the nono plant"

No, more like "There is huge diversity in high protein plants, but soy boys prefer the plant with the highest estrogenic effec." You are a good goyim, what's the name of your girlfriends bull?