Ask me anything. Literally anything. I can answer those questions. Seriously, I have it all figured out...

Ask me anything. Literally anything. I can answer those questions. Seriously, I have it all figured out, ask me something. I am high as balls right now, so my answering is extra autistic.

Attached: 1521936075858.jpg (1024x1006, 154K)

How can I fall asleep at a reasonable time, and also not make exhaust myself from over-thinking how much I should work out regularly?

Which set up is the most OP for dark souls 2?
>Also
Why did you choose the meat isle for your OP pic?

How can I get over my intense infatuation with anime girls?

Attached: rem.jpg (908x932, 61K)

What would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

Idk man xdddd lolz

Attached: 1521905062625s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

That's not a meat isle, user.

how old am i

Pray to KeK that this timeline continuously gets more corrupted and anime becomes real at o e point. Anime grills are addicting because its an unachievable goal, so you want what you can't have.

Wait, they made a car based on the show? Cool beans!

How do I explain to my boyfriend that his version of rough sex doesn't compare to my version.

No u

Explain with a dick in his bum

Lol. That'll show off my submissive side for sure.

I don't know man, I'm not gay, and even if I was, I couldn't get a BF for shit

Stop being a little bitch and tell him that you want to be a little bitch

What you said

Smoking Blue Dream doesn’t make you a genius. It just makes you feel like one. Settle down and smoke some cbd heavy indica. Just relax.

Nigga I'm blasting Gorrila Glue

thanks guys. I'll just grow a pair.

Inb4 tits or gtfo

I had this thread on Sup Forums, but when we started sharing forbidden knowledge the thread shut down

Anytime, faggot

How big is your wiener? Fav film? Fav band? Fav food? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav youtuber? Fav TV series? On a scale of 1 through 10 with ten being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? Do you eat the booty? Difference between living and existing? Opinion on Trump? Opinion on the India Pakistani conflict? Opinion on the Palestine Israel conflict? What are your fetishes? Ever sniff an attractive cousins dirty panties?

Post feet and panties anonnette? I need this.

2 degrees before top dead center

or 4. i don't remember

Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55, the 327 didn't come out till '63. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.

Isa Femanon/Dreamcatcher/food in general/Crowder/X-Files/8.5/I like it clean/If I could eat my own I would/Knowing/2020/Fuck em to death/Fuck em to death/Nice people/No

Can you please post feet and panties op? I need this.

I’m doing dabs of Chemmy Jones shatter. Gorilla glue is what you take to go wedding shopping because you’re a little nervous. It’s the kind of thing a teenager playing call of duty would brag about. You’re not that high.

Nice Feetish you got there, user. Mind if you keep it at least a few feet away from me? I hab face pick tho

Antihistamines

That's the only one I can remember the name of. I didn't even care to check the names, I just dumped them into a huge bowl and lit that shit up with an actual blowtorch

Face pic? I need this femanon.

I'm looking at hentai and its talking to me...
What do?

What's the deal with airline food?

Attached: download (19).jpg (224x224, 6K)

Its microwaved and cheap...
Wait shit

Nah. Those are bad for you just smoke a cbd strain mixed with a nice mellow indica after eating a lot of sauerkraut and kimchi. It will make you feel full.

We have an expert, Anons! Praise!

Stuff tastes different at high altitude with engine noise. Scientific America has an article about it. It’s not that the food is actually tasteless. In fact they overseason it in order to compensate. Try bringing a slice of pizza on to a plane and eating it. You’ll be utterly disgusted. Unless you put hot sauce Hawaiian.

Ooooh! I thought you were meming!

I think he was.

Why not both?

Based My Cousin Vinny reference

The sound of that user wanking to that pic resonates all the way up here

I am too high for this...

Me too user, fucking moonrock man.
Really tripping right now.

Attached: 073.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Its bedtime for this femanon, gnight guys.

Sort of like doing dabs, except not as much thc for all the smoke. Also do you stick all your food into a blender every night? You’re like the kid in college who mixed all the booze together randomly and then bragged about being drunk.

Moon rocks as in the combination of kief and thc distillate?

Yeah, not sure what kind but I know it's the AK47 bud.

Attached: 1495153992521.gif (266x199, 689K)

Fuckin tell him. He wants to know! Trust me, he's being nice.