What's the first thing that comes into your head when you see someone with a huge vinyl collection?

What's the first thing that comes into your head when you see someone with a huge vinyl collection?

f*ggot/nigger

this place smells like cat pee

they better be a beatmaker

Good for them : )

his height starts with 5

That I need to browse it to see whether they have good taste or not

Rich
Likes music

Kind of lame. It comes off as kind of self congratulatory. It makes you seem less mysterious.

b-but muh dynamic range!

how about small vinyl collections? I have like two of his squares worth of records but im constantly buying and selling.

Aight but how many do they regularly listen to

This, but also that they probably like collecting music more than listening to it at the point in OP's picture.

Same thing happens to gamers, movie collectors, etc.

He hasn't listened to them all and hasn't even come close to memorizing them... What a poser.

they dont have any easy listening

i have so many easy listening im trying to sell

no one fucking buys them and they are 70 years old. i thought i was sitting on gold but no. im sitting on 100 dollars MAYBE at this time. no one wants some al martino or perry como? no one??

lol you're a fucking idiot. Did you buy a bunch of beanie babies too thinking they're gonna be worth millions?

>risks toppling over his shelf full of priceless vinyl for a photo

i didnt buy any of them. they were inherited from my great grandfather. theres fucking hundreds of them man i just want them gone but cant stomach throwing away my GGpa's collection like that...

i actually do own beanie babies that are worth hundreds though

That seems like a lot of stuff to pack me you have to move.

How do people own things? How can you stay in one place for so long?

I've been here far too long now and it's killing me.

moving is going to suck

If they're 40+, I think it's fine since they remember a time when vinyl was the dominant format.

If they're under 40, I think they're a colossal bandwagoning faggot.

I wish I was as dedicated to literally anything as this person is to vinyl

This man is compensating in some way

What's the first thing that comes into your head when you see someone with a huge digital music collection?

Jealousy

this. just a small dick cuck manlet incel compensating.

>filename
very true, we measuring in terabytes now a days

savage

I've probably got as many as that, it's not a huge collection. I'm old, never stopped buying and didn't sell very much. For a lot of people like me it's not a 'collection', it's just your music.
Yeah, you don't listen to most of them, so what, you can if you want.
Bonus, if something comes back into fashion that you will never listen to again or is better off with somebody else, sell it and make some money.

>This guy likes music

>huge

you are like baby to me