Japan: Two Turkroach Muslim “refugees” arrested in gang rape of woman

Source: pamelageller.com/2016/02/japan-two-muslim-refugees-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-woman.html/

“Tokyo cops arrest 2 Turks seeking refugee status in gang rape of woman,” Tokyo Reporter, February 22, 2016 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
TOKYO (TR) – Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested two Turkish nationals currently applying for refugee status for allegedly raping a woman in Kita Ward, reports the Sankei Shimbun (Feb. 22).

At approximately 12:30 a.m. on December 27 of last year, Onder Pinarbasi, 22, and a 16-year-old boy allegedly took the woman, aged in her 30s, to a public toilet near JR Akabane Station and sexually assaulted her. The suspects also stole 9,000 yen in cash from the victim.

Pinarbasi, who has been charged with rape and robbery, claims the boy committed both crimes. The boy admits to onlyl [sic] the robbery charge. “I did not force myself upon her,” he is quoted by police in denying the rape accusation, according to the Yomiuri Shimbun (Feb. 22).

The incident occurred after the suspects called out the woman, who was visibly drunk at the time, as she was walking home.

The suspects arrived in Japan last year. They applied for refugee status in August and October, telling the Immigration Bureau of Japan that they did not want to return to Turkey due to “problems that exist between relatives.”

While their applications were being examined, the suspects received a visa status granting “special permission to stay in Japan.”

The suspects became people of interest for the police after an examination of surveillance camera footage taken in the area.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1995-10-28/news/mn-62075_1_japanese-girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yumiko-chan_incident
g.e-hentai.org/g/431968/0a45954112/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tvd9vruA91c
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM&index=46&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=zjIQZeA-bv8
youtube.com/watch?v=F5WboPCmY9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slut was probably asking for it

The Earth keeps spinning

I didn't know the japs took refugees. Also, who's the nip in the picture>

2 people counts as gang rape?

>December 27
That's my birthday!

Brown roachu go home

Remove kebab deesu!

They accept a minimal amount and it's really hard to be a foreigner in Japan even legally also. They're quite xenophobic.

Hence it's a big deal that the handful of them they have got manage to rape someone anyway.

What the fuck Roachs? Leave my lolis alone.

i'll convert to pisslam so I can be a refugee too. It's literally the best fucking life imaginable.

Some cultures understand politeness.

Others only understand violence.

Guess which type they're from.

They have the death penalty in japan

Just like my JAVs

I hope the Yakuza get involved and take care of this "Muslim problem" in Japan.

Too late... Too DAMN LATE
articles.latimes.com/1995-10-28/news/mn-62075_1_japanese-girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yumiko-chan_incident

Who is this semon demon?

_Don't fuck with 4chans waifu fucking roaches

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>february
Zzz

If I ever go to Japan I'm going to say that I'm Kurdish instead of Turkish

It's not hard if you assimilate and don't act like a jackass. Can't imagine most muslims are able to do that though.

Thankfully we don't have enough muslims for there to be a problem.

>be turk
>alpha as fuck
>go to Japan
>surrounded by weaboo gook men
>got lots of gook women
>pump and dump them
>beta weaboo gook tears

What's the name of the girl in OP's pic? I can't seem to find it.

No more refugees for Japan. Stop this madness Japan you're being cucked to death.

kek, these guys are kurdish so they are basically from an aryan race, let that sink in Sup Forums

>It's not hard if you assimilate and don't act like a jackass

That's fine then, Japan seems like a nice place to live and I've always wanted to visit even once. Your language looks fucking impossible to learn though.

Could be Maria Ozawa.

Fucking underrated

That's how you justify your shit culture? Kill yourself

Who rapes more women in Japan, the Marine Corps or the migrants?

First they come for our white women, and then they come for our backup women. When will it end

Cannot wait for the doujins this will blossom.

>everything bad that Turkroaches do worldwide is actually done by Kurds maymay
on the flip side 11 of your ilk got literally BTFO today so I'll give you a break for the next 10 hours

they are fucked
japans prisons are nothing to fuck with, they make the point to actually punish their inmates, not just detain and house them

>ends with all roaches being deported

Yakuza are in another big gang war now, they can't do jackshit but arm up and protect their old men.

Something happened internally in the biggest gang the Yamaguchiyama.

i'm not justifying anything because i don't need to. i don't care if every japanese women get raped, neither any of us pol users. i just find it funny how the beloved aryan race acts.

whagwan ya bumbaclot dats mighty rare in da house champion sound king gorilla

Those rapes were the only recorded sexual encounter of Turkish men in Japan. They literally had to sign their death sentence to get some poon.

Eh, they're still regular 1st world prisons. Ie much better living conditions than on the streets of Pakistan. No niggers to rape them there either

Tfw roppongi Turks accosted me today trying to pedal literal kebabs.

>one slim chance of living in a developed country
>fuck it up by commiting a serious crime
how fucking stupid do you have to be

That's good point. Don't know if it's true but afaik japanese prisons are like what you would imagine if you put an angry autist with OCD in charge. Rules for everything, no space for individuality. Must be hell for someone uppidy testosteron monkey who lacks discipline.

they will get deported and permanently banned before that happens.

Why don't you learn your native language before moving to a foreign country, huh? It's 'peddle' not 'pedal.'

Not so sure about that. Read up on Jap prisons, they're pretty fucking tough apparently.

>I-IT'S KURDS NOT TURKS BLEASE WE ARE EUROPEAN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''

Turkroach excuses are funny

How did you know Ahkmed was from the UK and not German?

Your powers of deduction are truly next level .

It was kurds that did it actually but it's fine since you aren't leaving the basement anytime soon.

How many of those marines that committed the rapes were niggers?

wherever they are they must rape

Holy shit wrote my comment before reading the thread and there was one of these excuses.

Raperoaches are not allowed to speak

Jap posters are almost always Americans, like you.

You tell me.

>something bad happens thanks to Turkish nationals
>Turks say it's the Kurds
>Kurds say it's the Turks

Meanwhile nobody else can tell the difference. You are both bottom of the barrel people who behave the same, look the same, sound the same and stink the same.
The only people who differentiate between Turks and Kurs are either Turks or Kurds.

Funny how you can dare to talk shit about other cultures while living in a shithole like that you fucking nigger kek

You did it again!

OUTSTANDING.

[Kusatsu Terunyo] Homestay 1 Shuukan me | 1st week of homestay (COMIC ANGEL Club 2010-04)

g.e-hentai.org/g/431968/0a45954112/

That's kinda true. I never really could tell the difference and I went to school with them.

This is the kind of thing that really makes me think the IQ gap is 100% real.

If you were living IN JAPAN - a rare privilege for a Turk really - why would you be so stupid as to rape?

Ok maybe you really want sex. There are hookers in Japan, save up for sex - or maybe a blowie if you can't afford benis in vagina :d - once a month or so and jerk off the rest of the time. That's what a non-retarded person would do in this situation.

These guys must have IQs of 85 tops I think.

gosh i need source

They were asylum seekers though m8

He's probably right that they are Kurds

Ofc you dont care.

>mind-break
>interracial

Why don't you give them indipendence if you don't want to be associated with them ;^) [spoiler]roach[/spoiler]

Can the eigo senseis tone down the shitposting.

Turk refugees?
Since when is Turkey at war?

What a douche.

thats a very nice question though people do not ask that since they won't like the answer , they are more than likely are kurds
"Evil turkey persecutes us"

>you will never have sex with qt japfu
>some smelly turkroach immigrant does it right now

処刑です!!!

t. Turkish rapist

because it won't change anything, I'm all for independence provided they leave west and go back to kurdistan

Man, I would be so happy to be allowed to live in Japan for a few years. And I'm german german, not even weaboo though.

Anyhow I actually think they do not appreciate the culture or rather the orderly peaceful nature of the japanese society, in comparsion to their own. I would be willing to bet they were thinking along the lines of "everything looks better with burkas and cheap kebab stores".

they will be soon lol and nato wont help them

This thread made me notice that you only need to replace one letter in either "turk" or "kurd" to get "turd". Really makes you think huh?

For an extra point, guess the race of the Yumiko-Chan killer.

Day after day I try to convince myself that these scum are savaged and I'm in the right.

But the truth is they're living the life and we're allowing it.

They travel, they rape, they take what they want to take and all we do is arresting a few and keep importing them.

Rape was used to be the foulest crime in such way that it was taboo even for criminals. And we didn't even know the caliber of rape these insects are bringing.

they're sub 80 IQ animals

anything higher is an adjusted average

it basically damages the human genome to let them live and procreate

Did he do nothing?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tvd9vruA91c

to anyone who think Japan is all roses and heaven.
Also, if you think Japan is all about Tokyo and anime subculture you're in for a surprise.

Pretty nice docummentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM&index=46&list=WL

No one actually thinks either of those things.

I don't like anime culture to be honest. But in comparison to the middle east Japan really must be like Atlantis.

Mine too! Did you always get screwed with "combo" presents as well or are you a jew?

says the murican weeb hiding behind the proxy.

>muh tokyo sightseeing experience as a tourist reflect what I think of Japan.

Thats what you sound like.

Unless you're a workahollic willing to work up to 14 hours a day, sometimes 6 days a week you're gonna break.
Most nips take depression pills to get by the day.

>Most nips take depression pills to get by the day.
prove it

thanks for posting this senpai

>Unless you're a workahollic willing to work up to 14 hours a day, sometimes 6 days a week you're gonna break.

Beats sharia law. Compare this: youtube.com/watch?v=zjIQZeA-bv8

to this: youtube.com/watch?v=F5WboPCmY9Y

google it

No, says the person living here.

It might shock you but some people have slightly more knowledge than stuff pulled from YouTube documentaries and Vice articles.

>Chaos;Head Anime
Why, brother, why?
Whose eyes are those eyes?

that thread again?
weebs were asserting there were no muslims in Japan
kek

That's like a Vice documentary but even more carefully cherrypicked to present a clickbait-perfect vid scraping the bottom of the barrel for opposing view subject matter.

Why didn't the presenter go into Japan's suburbia in a proper nice city like Kobe and do his documentary there? Because the whole place is full of normal people working normal jobs and leading normal lives, EXACTLY what youtubers want to avoid; not controversial.

>Most nips take depression pills to get by the day.
So? I take depression pills to reduce the effects of my autism, and I can't complain.

It was a pretty wild ride.

Ofc ourse it beats it.
Just saying, it's not heaven and regardless of the shithole that Europe has become, it's still more confortable to live in Europe than Japan.

Good for you.

>I'm a faggot who can't use google so I ask anons on 4chav to spoonfeeed me

another "tokyo represents japan" fag.

Read the VN or don't bother with Chaos;Head.
Seriously, it's so damn depressing how they butchered the adaption.
Cutting out the best scene and adding in filler in its place was the worst offense.
Also, for reference:
Those eyes are god's eyes.