Is it rape if my wife blows me while I'm sleeping?

Is it rape if my wife blows me while I'm sleeping?

no, shitlord.

No, men cannot be raped. Rape = Power + Sex

Serious answer -
If you are unable to give consent, then technically? Yes. Since sleep is a state similar to being given date rape drugs - unconsciousness. And if you are unable to give consent, then it's rape in the eyes of the law.

In my state, rape is not bound by gender and involves manual, oral, penile or other (such as bats or sex toys) penetration or touching. A lesbian who forces another lesbian to lick her cunt, in my state, that's rape. A gay man who forces another man, gay or not, to suck his dick, that's rape. A man who puts his fingers up a woman's pussy, also rape.

I'd doubt you'd sleep through the whole BJ, but if you woke up and for whatever reason did not want her to suck your dick and she didn't stop, then yes, it's rape.

Also, spouses are not immune to rape. A wife can rape a husband and a husband can rape a wife. Just because you are married, does not mean you can rape your spouse, per the law.

Yes, it was unsolicited, forced fellatio performed in disregard of your body's agency. As you were in an unconscious state of non-consent, or even if previously agreed upon, you were unable to continuously positively reaffirm your ongoing consent for the intercourse, and thus this is a clear cut case of RAPE.

As the most institutionally powerful party in this rape you are thereby guilty of violating your wife and must relegate her to the nearest dyke for her sexually liberating reeducation and penile-detox.

Failure to comply will be met with swathes of painfully mindbending verborrhea.

no, man up

Did you consent?

Yes. By most definitions of the word.

I know women who like waking up to their bf/husband eating them out

I doubt that would be marital rape

well according to beyonce girls run the world so all women are rapists

>is it rape
No its Haram.

if she is pretty its not rape...if shes ugly then yes it is

>I know women who like waking up to their bf/husband eating them out
If it's agreed upon and there's an understanding that they both like/want it, then no, it wouldn't be rape. If there is not discussion or agreement, then it's a grey area. If you just shove your dick in your wife as she's asleep without any prior discussion or her saying it's okay, then you could possibly be in trouble, legally, if she decides to do something about it. Because while asleep one cannot consent.

And my examples, those were to show that in my state rape is not just penis in vagina. Rape can be mouth to pussy or dick. Penis to asshole, pussy and mouth. Pussy to mouth and dick and probably pussy as well. Fingers to asshole and pussy. I mentioned that because many think rape is only penis in vagina. I only wanted to point out that technically, mouth to penis, such as a BJ can be rape in the eyes on the law.

>in my state
How's life in commiefornia?

No but for some reason man doing the same thing is considered rape.

Yes, call the police tbqh

ex would suck and fuck me while I was sleeping

No you dumbass. If it's actually a problem then you need to sit down and have a serious discussion with her, or consider seeing a marriage counselor. The rules change in a long term relationship, you don't have to ask for consent before you smack her ass in the same way she doesn't have to ask for consent before doing something 99% of normal men (i.e. anyone not a faggot) would enjoy.

My ex did that to me exactly once. Only once did I ever wake up to her mouth wrapped around my dick. Never again.

God knows why I stayed with that cunt for four years. It still hurts.

I'm in Washington State actually.

The law...
For example -
RCW 9A.44.060
Rape in the third degree.
(1) A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when, under circumstances not constituting rape in the first or second degrees, such person engages in sexual intercourse with another person:
>(a) Where the victim did not consent as defined in RCW 9A.44.010(7), to sexual intercourse with the perpetrator and such lack of consent was clearly expressed by the victim's words or conduct, or
(b) Where there is threat of substantial unlawful harm to property rights of the victim

Which according to the RCW defines "sexual intercourse" as:
(1) "Sexual intercourse" (a) has its ordinary meaning and occurs upon any penetration, however slight, and
(b) Also means any penetration of the vagina or anus however slight, by an object, when committed on one person by another, whether such persons are of the same or opposite sex, except when such penetration is accomplished for medically recognized treatment or diagnostic purposes, and
(c) Also means any act of sexual contact between persons involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another whether such persons are of the same or opposite sex.

(I believe the "by an object" could cover penetration by digital means - fingers, though I might be reading that wrong).

But the law covers man on man, man on woman, woman on woman and woman on man rape.

There's also this, the law states:
>"Consent" means that at the time of the act of sexual intercourse or sexual contact there are actual words or conduct indicating freely given agreement to have sexual intercourse or sexual contact.

In which case someone giving a BJ or licking the cunt of a sleeping person would mean consent is not able to be given (by actual words or conduct, as they're sleeping), per law it could fall under "rape."

If I had a wife who agreed and consented in advance to sex while asleep, is that rape?

Yes, you cis white scum. You raped her.

I would honestly be pissed if I was woken up with a blowjob. First of all I'm trying to sleep you dumb bitch, secondly I'm pretty sure waking up to a weird wet sensation on your dick is actually startling more than it is pleasurable.

It kind of is a violation tbqh

Men can't be raped.

Shut up honorary spic

virgin detected

spotted the virgin white boi lmao

>getting a surprise blowjob from wife
>call rape
This is why the west is dead.

Is it rape if I was heavily pressured by my wife to fuck her friend to "help the friend out".

I've been dealing with the self loathing from this and was pretty traumatized from the experience.

was the friend male

Since she exists only when you're sleeping, it's fine.

How tight was his anus?

>marriage
>rape

no

>hUmFGaYE
>GaY

After marriage, the wife wants nothing to do with you, Justin
Check again if that isn't the dog

It was a she but it was a disgusting obese coal burner single mom who apparently doesn't know how to shave or wash their vagina properly.

silly frog! only PiV is rape.

Dan Savage talks about implied consent within relationships, so that if you say 'blowjob yes please' and then pass out, she can finish you with your implied consent even though you can not physically give it at the time... that said, if she were to finish you with the intent of using your sperm to get preggers that would be outside the parameters of your implied consent and would then become non-consensual... if it is a concern get some chastity pajamas

No. Are you complaining?

it's only Rape if YOU eat her out whilst she sleeps.

Dunno about rape but it's pretty hot

Achmed, please.

Who's Justin?

All non-procreative sex is a mortal sin, make sure your wife confesses on Saturday (or the sooner the better) before Church and accepting reconciliation with God

>gets blowjob while asleep
>gets upset
How to be a faggot 101

you should've just said no you faggot

there is no god

if you give her herpes, yes it's rape.

Depends on if you have a feminine penis

I had an ex that used to blow me while I was sleeping. Shit was fucking amazing.

Bitch must have sucked 3 loads out in 30 minutes one night. Might need to give her a call.

You can't rape your spouse