youtube.com/watch?v=cco-pCb0klU
youtube.com/watch?v=vpgvolhccNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-3JatEPwbrM
youtube.com/watch?v=nGIUtLO_x8g
youtube.com/watch?v=TjaNzKKbHLM
youtube.com/watch?v=W31Dypepaws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>singing about Jesus is degenerate

This is the literally exact opposite of degenerate.

The only masculine part of our culture that's still alive.

"Country" pic related is based, white hip hop that Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line shit out is degenerate

>Jesus
>Degenerate

>you will never experience the joys of being a chad in 2000's texas

why even live at this point tbqh?

yes because it just sells you an identity

new so many "rednecks" in school that had all the trappings yet I actually new how to operate a tractor and dressed/acted like a normal person

Yeah, modern day country is trash.

> Drankin' mooooonshinin' whiskey on maah hoummeeeer

> I llaaaaiike a cold beeeer on fraaiday naight, turn the ccooler just abaaot raaight

It's so fucking pop-shit that it hurts.

Modern country is basic pop music sung in a hick accent.

I don't know but country music has the best looking women of all time

What more is there to life?

I don't blame the artists. They put out content that their audience desires. That music is the soundtrack of retard America.

>kike
>turns water into wine
>accepts being cucked by Rome
>hangs out with whores
>hangs out with tax collectors who defraud the people

>not degenerate

This.

>thinking modem country is in any way masculine

>>mfw used to be a welder before oil took a hit
>out of work
>get bs job
>it pays the bills keeps food on the table
>some paper psuher with a networking degree who has like 6 pairs of cowboy boots told myself and few other guys that us country boys always make it through hard times or some shit
>new shop has no cameras yet
>threw a pry bar through his drivers side window

Look, if you don't actively live and work a farm or ranch, quit calling yourself country.

Dumb music for dumb people.

Like all pop music, really.

that seems a little extreme

what's the rest of the story?

Before the jews got a hold of it, country music was full of meaning, pride in the nation, hardships, merle haggard, johnny cash, willie nelson, etc. Now its all about getting drunk and chasing women.

>country music past 1998
Degenerate as fuck fo the most part.

>this entire video

youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc

This.

Go listen to some Alan Jackson

No it wasn't, what the fuck? It was always crap to play on a cheap jukebox in a bar. Give an example of what you mean or you're just being nostalgic.

Merle could use a lint roller.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Don't_Even_Know_Your_Name
>"I Don't Even Know Your Name" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Alan Jackson. It was released in May 1995 as the fifth and final single from his album Who I Am. It reached number-one on the U.S. Billboard country charts and on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart. It was written by Jackson with Ron Jackson and Andy Lofton.
>The song begins with a man who is "sitting at a roadhouse." As his waitress, who noticeably has a missing left front tooth, takes his order, another waitress at the roadhouse catches his eye. Over the course of the song, the singer falls in love with the other waitress, winds up intoxicated, blacks out, and comes to his senses in the middle of his own wedding; as it turns out, he has now been unwittingly married to the waitress with the missing tooth. All the while, none of the three characters know each other's names.

You could not have chosen a worse example.

A dead man dosen't need to worry about lint.

most of the best western artists are usually more rock or folk

>Now
Do you actually listen to anything but radio hits of old country?

Let's get something straight.

Modern country music has taken a huge turn in the last few years towards popular degeneracy. The only thing "country" about the music today is the traditional instruments. Most lyrics now revolve around girls and alcohol. The shoehorned lyrics about tractors, trucks, the farm, etc are about selling suburban white guys an identity, and they eat it up. I personally know two guys who live 25 mins from Baltimore on less than an acre in a suburb, and think they are from a rural upbringing. Right. The country identity fills in the gaping whole that many Americans deal with- a complete lack of ethnic identity. Saying they're country gives them direction as to what clothes to buy, their choice of vehicle (truck), even how to behave in certain situations. It's really sad but a reality of American life.

Country from the late 80's and 90's was God tier because it didn't have the plunky cowboy romance from the 50's but wasn't a steaming pile of commercially driven meme bullshit.

Interestingly enough, rap and hip hop in America also hit its climax around this time, although there are a few rappers like Kendrick Lamar who are trying to improve. I can't say the same for mainstream country.

This

Country hasn't been good since the 90s at least

Wasn't that great

>cowboy hat
>tank top
>cut offs
>cowboy boots

>Pop country

>Real country

youtube.com/watch?v=epnqisvSCwo
youtube.com/watch?v=aRgL92K5zuE
youtube.com/watch?v=x_1H2njznEU
youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=8AEk_UMFlQk
youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI

Basically this. Go listen to shit kike The Flying Burrito Brothers and compare to current country.
youtu.be/0rrqBsG1yXs

Folk music is where it's at:

youtube.com/watch?v=96xpXS3hbec

Townes Van Zandt anybody ?

modern (((country))) music is degenerate.

pro tip: its not actual country music anymore.

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFh4DebJAfs

I like the older country singers Parton and Cash and have both artists in my collectionetc, but can't stand the likes of Billy Cyrus just sounds so plastic and fake and I don't like his face

youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0

>be group of guys
>out of work
>find job
>happy
>company makes resolutions and shit every week
>were gonna change this and that
>it doesn't fix the fact you have paper pushers who have never been a tech telling us how to do the job
>a job that changes every 3 weeks due to technology changing
>find out the company hire a bunch of people everybyeat and then lay 90% off
>something to do with tax benefits
>get concerned
>discuss with fellow men who are concerned
>faggot who wears cowboy boots and drives an f350 despite never doing any type of ranch hand anything says country boys endure or some shit
>fuck it were already being let go in a few months
>pry bar through window

No one liked except other paper pushers but since were all gonna get got anyway it doesn't matter.

Our country music is literally only about getting drunk and having fun

Video related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WySgNm8qH-I

American country is fucked. American music generally, is at an all time low for inspiration unfortunately.
All country music was the creative output from honest, hard working folk. It was something beautiful and now it's been made to feel like it's an embarrassment or a joke.
Replaced by rap and people who wear their trousers down past their arses.

>hangs out with tax collectors

Confirmed for not reading the Bible. He whipped them out of the temple

>way down yonder on the chattahootchie

Nobody today can hold a candle to Brooks and Dunn. Garth Brooks either.

oh ok now i understand

Leaf is bringing it this morning. That's some God tier selection you've picked out. Well done

It was not tax collectors in the temple, it was money lenders.

What you hear on the radio is Jewish engineered country themed music to degenerate the white race.
But this is difficult, because country has so many small singers with local fans that they can't collectivise it as they can with rap or rock so easily.

Old time music and classic bluegrass are awesome. Modern country music is just garbage. Well, as anything "modern".

Country's been liberal-ran shit since the 60's.
Literal nigger-tier music.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4KJ4lSq8XA

Heres one of my favourites.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xmRWj7gJEU

Good luck keeping a job by becoming violent and not ignoring some irrelevant asshole that probably says shit to see if you can handle it. I'm sure even without cameras he knows which uneducated Neanderthal threw a pry bar thru his window. You'll grow up eventually.

Country music has a large following of people who want to live the "lifestyle"- generally white, from large cities, needing some kind of identity as the society around them deteriorates into a cultural-relativist soup of nothingness and equality. They like the music but find their weekend cowboy boots, raised pickup and shitty carpeted inner city apartment unsatisfactory, so the country "lifestyle" helps fill that void.

Listen to real country like Chris Knight:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0U2Px5OR0eA

Based Ireland.
youtube.com/watch?v=z6o_zpb2N44

>company already discussingassive layoffs
>find out they do this annually
>its based on tenure
>I've been there 8 months

I'm gone anyway.

country music is the everyman's music

it's something we can all listen to and relate

youtube.com/watch?v=wqYfNz8IV4I
youtube.com/watch?v=QMD95CopUmA
youtube.com/watch?v=WwHPmweIgzw

>liberal ran shit since the 60s

Country didn't go to shit until the 2000's, you kike

where i come from, yeah, it's cornbread and chicken
where i come from a lot of front porch sittin
where i come from tryna make a livin, and workin hard to get to heaven, where i come from

>Country song stars on the radio.
*Bwuuuah Bwuh Bwuuuahnnnn*
"Well I-"
Please no.

Old-time music / Appalachian music / Bluegrass is basically Irish music.

And heartland English. We've just went the American route and forgotten our beautiful musical history too.

>kids all over the nation buy ice cream from trucks playing this melody

youtube.com/watch?v=4kj6wZR6ouU

This bro country stuff is nothing but twang with 80's rock guitar riffs and solos.

Speaking as someone who lives in the Midwest where it's predominantly country, It's a large part of our identity. Not because we're lacking one or want one, but because it's genuinely who we are. If you don't like hunting, you probably like fishing, if you dont like fishing, you probaby like floating.

Nothing like drinking a cold beer with friends, and enjoying the river. It's good, simple fun.

PS, country girls are pretty damn hot.

I'm also going to add that Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show is a fucking awesome song. Check it out. We get people young and old who will sing along with it and know the song by heart.

You're a good man.
Wisconsin grills are qts too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E

The thing about country music that you guys are forgetting about isn't that its selling an identity, its also selling products. All country music now is ads.

That is all it is. Just look at the top 5 songs right now. They are all about getting drunk and buying shit.

Half of country songs have pure ad placement,

"Got in my FORD Truck"

Drinking my Jack Daniels

Its going to be a few years until its

"wearing my jack stilsons made in texas cowboy hat. "

Move along lad. We're having fun here. Shoo fuck off begone

youtube.com/watch?v=v3zSp_uhjcI

>Singing about Christ
>Degenerate

>>>/reddit/

m.youtube.com/results?q=johnny cash folsom prison blues&sm=1

>By old crow medicine show

You disgrace your country

We dug coal together

youtube.com/watch?v=cco-pCb0klU

Luckily, there are still current country artists who don't play bro country. They're getting pretty popular too.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpgvolhccNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-3JatEPwbrM

related
youtube.com/watch?v=nGIUtLO_x8g

Honestly I just try to live as I was raised. There's something to be said about Southern Hospitality and Generosity.

Goes without saying, do unto others.
Course there's 'Karma is a bitch' too

How is Louisville user?

I've thought of Harlan, but decided on the slightly more modern Louisville.

White South African btw

old crow has a lot of good stuff.

there can be a fine line between country and bluegrass, but bluegrass/folk is great while country/pop is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjaNzKKbHLM

country actually had lyrics that weren't completely retarded back in the 80s

then the formula of beer, pickup trucks, back roads bullshit kinda grew and by the 2000s country was the worst shit in music

country music now is basically justin beiber with a cowboy hat now

I actually live in Missouri. It's nice. Except for the weather changing a lot. Lots of trucks for mudding.

I just want to live in a nice, conservative, low cost of living southern state ;_;

It is.

Matthew 6:5

>being this entitled

Call yourself a manbaby, since that's what you identify as.

Same problem here in South Carolina, obviously we have actual country folk here
But in my city all the suburbs are riddled with spoiled white kids who think they're country cause their rich shit daddy bought them a lifted truck
Pic related
I had about twenty of these trucks in my high school parking lot and none of them were ever covered in dirt or anything because they only ever drove it school and sit around the mall parking lot

youtube.com/watch?v=W31Dypepaws
My boy Ben Nichols
It's not full country, but at least its not watered down shit like today's "country"

To see your enemies run before you and hear the lamentations of the women.