52 contestants (some of them super hot, but most, meh..)

>52 contestants (some of them super hot, but most, meh..)
>immediately following the quick intro of each contestant, 37 (THIRTY-SEVEN!) of them get eliminated. No elimination round or swimsuit round, just gone
>the remaining 15 range from ugly to meh to crowd pandering nigger. you'd forget you were watching a national, world famous beauty pageant
>ugly bitches dumb whores and niggers on stage but real beauties like miss Minnesota and miss Florida get sent home before the show even begins
>ugly crowd pandering niggress takes the crown

fucking disgusting. if i wasn't already voting Trump i would after that sickening horrorshow. fucking disgrace. America is going to hell in a liberal fucking wicker basket.

Trump sold it off you fuckboy.

Post pics of """""""ugly"""""" croud-pandering nigress.

Also while extremely hot, Mrs.Minnesota's face is a little lacking for a show that competitive.

he sold miss UNIVERSE you dumb shit. not miss USA. furthermore, miss universe is now a shitskin pandering liberal horrorshow without Trump at the helm. some ugly flip one over the absolute goddess miss Colombia to the ecstatic delight of the mostly flip crowd in attendance.

the flip was hot though too. the colombians didn't deny that, they just thought steve harvey was a typical nog for getting it wrong.

Voting for Trump will ironically make America go to worse because the problem with America is liberalism and sjw-ism which is inherently a white thing. If we were to import more brown people then the love affair over nogs would end because latinos really don't think monkeys look good or are useful outside of circuses.

>Mrs.Minnesota's face is a little lacking for a show that competitive
get your eyes checked faggot nigger. i will agree to disagree that we may have different tastes but the fact that a monkey beat this white angel makes the entire event a joke.
im not posting pic of the niggress. google her if you're curious.

So far the women you've posted are bretty uggo. m8.

>caring about "beauty" contests
everyone knows they are rigged and the contestants are braindead pieces of meat that waste their life trying their hardest to achieve that "perfection" that women magazines shit out.

go on, post your fedora memes...

THIS is a 10/10 in britbongistan.

explain yourself muhammed.

bro
I'm a burger living in Bongland.
Upper class bong women are alright though.

looks better than what you posted so far desu

DAAAAAAAMN minnesota

for a country with such unbelievably beautiful women, one would think you would be more invested in these competitions that showcase one of the only good things your shit country has to offer.

>watched this shit with my wife from begging to end
>told her EXACTLY who was going to advance each round
>hfw I'm right each time
>she is from Hawaii so she rages when the pandering nigger wins it all over the vastly superior Hawaii contestant
>hfw she realizes it was all Jewish trick
Good event, redpilled the wife even further

>Upper class bong women
you mean Welsh women?

dude the comp is over a few days...they only broadcast the end...you fucking idiot

>Welsh are upper class

Fucking kek, Wales is the most boring and useless place in the UK. You dont hear anything ever coming out of Wales unless its the latest sheep shagging incident.

All their beauty women work as camwhores user, you should know that. The mix of those women and light speed internet services is so powerful.

it doesn't excuse the fact that the ones who made top 15 were fucking uggo niggers.
also i just learned like 15 minutes ago that the swimsuit rounds happened already. they didn't advertise the previous shows as much as they did the finale. i completely missed it.
pls no bully

honestly I don't care if white european women aren't considered the ideal. many mixed or Hispanic women are very attractive. I just don't want to see a nigress every second year.

m8
nothing in wales but hills