Cannibalism thread!

Cannibalism thread!

Fellow cannons, what do you look for when selecting your meals? Specific age? Gender? Body type?

Attached: 1521633152993.jpg (856x1280, 344K)

Only you bro, only you

Female, in their 20s. Body type doesn't matter too much, a skinny girl will last for ages, but fatter ones have slightly more tender meat. Good rump and thighs helps a lot.

user, the specimen in your post is the ideal type for slaughter.

Oh yeah, looks like she was raised specifically to be eaten

Now this is the /b I know

Fuck you OP, just wait til we have a world war to eat people.

What the fuck guys?

Are women cannibals cause they swallow your seed?

I'd want a plump, fleshy young woman. I'm no cannibal, but it seems they would be the tastiest.

Get ahead of the game, harvest all the good ones before everyone else is hunting.

Attached: OFyQvpf.jpg (1920x2880, 451K)

yeh, who is she? makes my mouth water.

would you want to hunt them in the wild as they run away or just raise them like cattle? i preferably would like t o do both

Guessing no one is on

For me is not only about eating a nice girl, but about power. About having her completely, owning her, making her part of me, and finally be assimilated into me. And when she is still alive, it is quite a treat.

i agree fam. Have you ever actually ate a female?

Ah yes, “/b”

Do you buy or harvest your meat, also what's your favorite way to prepare it? Is there a community for you in your area

I personally would rather harvest my own meat so i know exactly the quality im getting. it would be fun to slaughter a nice one too

I like to make sausages from their lips and buttholes

Definitely seems like she'd be a fighter though, eh? Give the hunter a bit of a challenge before dying?

Nice try FBI or whatever three-letter agency. Then again... I'm not under US jurisdiction.

Why not both?

Technically.

Cattle is the safe bet, I'd reckon. But, I'd figure that the wildest time you have is chasing a bitch through the woods with a compound bow.

I can confirm those type of girls are fighters indeed. But once subdued, it is quite pleasureable to have such a statuesque woman bent over (literally) to your will and her doom.

>Emma Watson

How basic can you get

You need to know if that bitch is carrying disease or if she's untainted by human nature.

Juicy Shaq meat.

>entire thread is a few samefags

>thread about cannibalism with no pics
the current state if Sup Forums

What about this pice of meat? Any good?

Attached: IMG_20170424_145343_01.jpg (768x1221, 295K)

Bust out the pics then, Commie.

>Goes to thread to bash thread
>Thinks he's being edgy

of course. I'm pretty sure being into eating women isnt a common thing

No worries fam. I'm not. I've had myself. Besides this could be all fantasy online and everyone could be full of shit. It doesnt matter.

She's a bit underweight, don't you think? You want something with a little more meat, bud. Remember, you want to savour the meat. Make the experience last.

So, is there a particular way you like to chop them up, or are you textbook chopping?

Remember, bud. Cellulite is your friend when cooking. It'll cook in its own juices. Sexiest meat you'll ever eat.

>the guy bashing the thread is edgy
>cannibalism thread

Attached: LIFE IS........FUNNY!.jpg (53x63, 2K)

So what would the recommended way to cook her be?

I only like thighs. So amputation of leg (just one). Throw away calf and foot. Since thighs are my fetish, once it is cooked I rape the girl while eating her thigh. I leave one leg intact, I must. BBQ leg or make broth based on ancient recipe (I am an academic on Social Science field, and have researched how ancient cannibals ate).

>Hmm...He was behind of it...

Attached: vjkl054jjhwx2543183000000.jpg (820x584, 41K)

Now, note that I have not consumed people. Before your imagination runs wild here, as we's all know the Feds is watching. But, if I were to cook human flesh...As, I enjoy cooking. It's therapeutic and relaxing. I'd treat human meat much like pork, as there's constant talk of those two meats being similar. And, if that's the case? You'd want to be THOROUGH in your cooking of the meat. Decent temperate of 450-500 in the oven for 2-4 hours? Probably...Middle rack? Slow roast. Baste it in its own juices, naturally. Light seasoning, maybe garlic. Remember you want to preserve the natural aroma and flavour INSIDE of the choice of cut, right?

That's dark as fuck.

These threads, along with the "selling girl meat" threads, are the stupidest shit on Sup Forums and that's saying a lot.

Also, you want to avoid putting carrots in the juices as carrots by default are naturally sweet and distract from the pork like taste. Something like a smaller breed of potatoes might work, as they're naturally bland and don't distract.

Slow roast would be nice too, I'd imagine.

Cool lots of info thanks
Open to recommendations for diffrent cuts and what not
Also interested in hearing what others would do.

Forgot pic

Attached: 20180116_045347.jpg (3264x1840, 1.72M)

How many calories she contain?

Well, this changes things...This one. I'd pan fry this one. Maybe a humane cut from the breast? Steak cut perhaps? Ground beef style? Although, if you do 'ground beef' then you REALLY need to watch that you've cooked it thoroughly enough. Meaning, if you do finer ground beef, you HAVE to keep an eye on it constantly.

OH! And the big thing to watch out for when cooking ground style? Fat. Now, most assholes decide to pour their grease into an empty coffee container and take it out when it's full. Don't do that, that's SUCH a waste. Just make a fucking hole in the middle of the cooking ground meat and let the grease cook off a bit. Preserves the naturally fatty flavour, right? Fuck the doctors. Die with a smile on your face.

If not LARPing, you guys are a bunch of fucking degenerates. I hope you get a nice cellmate called Tyrone.

Probably a bunch.

Sweet, so what would the more choice or special cut be? Really new to all this but really want to learn

Attached: 20171127_200040.jpg (3264x1840, 1.71M)

I mean, LARP'ing or not aside, how the fuck is what we're discussing (Aside from the one guy who eats a bitch's parts while raping her) any different than discussing say...Cooking a pig? It's all meat, and it's all relative. No crime in discussing how one might cook something, right?

"Special or choice cut", huh? Well, I tend to hear, through morbid curiosity naturally, that the 'rump roast' is prized highly. Butt is naturally gonna draw in a crowd. Strong muscles, fatty tissue. Whole nine yard.

Finally the MLP degens can feel good about themselves

Just....What?

Sounds good, so out of curiosity how much would someone pay for her?

Attached: 20170927_152210.jpg (3264x1840, 1.26M)

All who answered to this thread will be investigated.
t.FBI user.

Big fat women with thunder thighs

i like this thread