Out of prison

I've been out of prison for 2 days.
My sentence was 6 years for armed robbery, gbh, (for americans, grevious bodily harm) with intent to kill. I'm not proud about it.
I served four years.
Ask me anything. I might qualify my comments, if I could get myself or others in more bother.
And I won't grass.

Ask me anything; hopefully focussed on prison life, rather than my crimes.

Music: youtube.com/watch?v=ttJBdr6eBuo

Prison in UK is not like Norway nor Sweden. It can be harsh and brutal, but it's nothing like Russia or USA.
I had a good job inside; looking after the library, as I've got a degree.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk
youtube.com/watch?v=SJFQqfxojh0
youtube.com/watch?v=RohH25XrdOc
youtube.com/watch?v=L-mDB3eaBgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How blown out is your asshole? I imagine being Jamal's prison-wife for six years was strenuous on your anus

are you a nigger or muslim?

What do you think about this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk

What dank memes develop on the inside?

How does the black market work in prison?

Seen any good fights?

Have you got raped in the ass? If so, did it hurt?

why are you a degenerate criminal?

How many times were you raped?

Hi OP. What was breakdown of prison population by race I'm assuming 50% white 50% miscellaneous.

Also all the best with all your future endeavours. I hope you can put this behind you and build a successful future for yiurself .

epic blog mouth breather

Have you learned your lesson?

Did you become someone's bitch for a carton of cigarettes? Did your pimp rent you out for smokes? What was it like being someone's senorita?

>Implying that cucks will jail real criminals.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=SJFQqfxojh0
i'll just leave this here

what were the groups in the prison? is it really 50/50 split with arabs like that say?

>I had a good job inside; looking after the library,
Might as well go back inside mate, you'll struggle to get a job out here because all the foreigners are taking them.

Why are you a nigger?

Did you ever get raped? Did you ever see anybody get raped?

>ask me anything
>doesn't reply to prison sex questions

felt goodim a spicOnly anal memesfelt goodya felt good

Did this happen much OP? Not to you. Just prison sex in general.

How grievously did you harm that body OP?
was it pretty sweet?

>What was breakdown of prison population by race

Came here to ask the same.

were you on a mostly muslim range?

>felt good
and this thread was going so well user

are you basically gay now? you know thats a crime, right?

What was it like to be freed after being released after 6 years? Say goodbye to close mates?

>I've been out of prison for 2 days.

How was Australia?

Are you mad you can't vote brexit?

Are you ready to start a communist revolution with me?

are you a jelly or salad dressing man?

NIGGER WHY DONT YOU REPLY TO ANYBPDY ARE YOU BACK IN PRISON AGAIN

Did you wonder why they released you into a 3rd world country in the middle-east?

What were you armed with during the crime? Bike tire? Spoon? Butter knife? Pencil longer than 15cm? Paper clip?

Did you pay for your TV License as soon as you got out?
What was your first meal as a "free" man? Toast sandwich?

When's the last time you brushed your teeth?

was the person you fucked up asking for it pham?

anime why you rage?

Why do you want to know if the guy was black?

What is considered to be the hierarchy of crime in prison? As in what crimes are considered the least to most offensive by prisoners and why and how does that if at all effect how you are subsequently treated by inmates?

Would you be less likely to recidivate (commit a crime again) if you had been treated inhumanely and brutally and been forced to join a gang just for survival like in an american/russian prison.

>Ask me anything;

Fails to reply to anything.

Faggot op

>armed robbery and assault
220V electric chair yourself

Rape was almost unheard of. This is UK prison, not USA.
White English.
Horrible music. I lasted about ten seconds.
Good question. The market is based upon favours and bartering. I never took drugs as it goes aginst my principles. But it's very corrupt.
I've seen some vicious fights, and over my years inside, I was involved in 3 or 4 nasty fights.
Just keep your head up and go full beserker. There is no other choice.
I am white, Northern English. From Cumbria.
General taking the piss/banter
I am not a degenerate criminal. I served 4 years of my 6 year sentence for armed robbery.
I'm not a chav. I have been a helicopter crewman on oil rigs, a teacher and I have a degree in Spanish language.
Non.
>by race
difficult to say. But muzzies and blacks are over represented as % of population.
yes. I will never take a gun and rob a shop ever again. I have apologised to the people that I made frightened.
No. Armed robbery is a 'respected' crime in prison. Nobody fucks with you.
I got on with most groups. It's not 50/50 Arab - that's complete shit. The muslims have no control like the media says.
no
>How was Australia?
You're a funny guy. I'll kill you last.

what are some other "respected" crimes in prison?

questions are stupid, tell us some stories.

Tell us about the things you've done.

Did you need money for drugs or were you a career criminal? How did you end up like that?

>I was involved in 3 or 4 nasty fights.
You was picked on by niggers or muslims?

see It takes time to reply. I'm still here, but for fuck's sake, I want to read all questions and reply thoughtfully.
It's not a two minute task. Have patience, dear chap.

I would say that prison isn't too bad if you accept it. I'd be shit scared of torture and stuff if I was detained in Egypt or Mexico. (and loads of other countries). The prison officers were alright. A bit stanoffish, but always respectful.
If you choose to fight them, then you will lose. They do not fuck anout if there is confrontation.

Did you have a TV in prison?
Did you have vidya games?
Was it ever too hot or cold?
Did you get 3 square meals per day?
What work did you have to do?

How freely can you use the internet in there?

White English people. It was about stuff on the oudside.
Brutal, but I kept away. And 'didn't see anything'.

I'm sure prison in Britain isn't a big deal judging by the state of the country, especially when you're only doing 6 years.

how hard is it to keep your head down and be unnoticed?

why did your stupid ass do it?

It was nice having you over. See you again soon mate.

this

Is it true that there's more violence in C cat than B cat?

were the guards corrupt?

any riots?

did you witness any experiences with "squealers?"

did you know the people you robbed?

is friendship possible in prison?

WAS IT A NIGGER?

>Did you have a TV in prison?
Yes. But I hate TV.

>Did you have vidya games?
Only on my illegal phone.

>Did you get 3 square meals per day?
Yes. And they were often quite tasty. I worked in the library and got great food for providing books.
Prison runs on a system of bartering - "you give me that, I'll give you this"

>What work did you have to do?
I didn't have to do anything at all. But time passes faster if you have a job. Some people worked in the laundry, some in the kitchen, some in the prison garden, cleaning etc.
I took care of the library and taught basic literacy and numeracy.

Did you write any sick grimey bars lad?

youtube.com/watch?v=RohH25XrdOc

did you covert to islam to get protraction?

how many muslims were there in prison.

Can you get weed and alcohol in prison?
Also, why do armed robbery? Seems everyone who does this gets caught.

absolutely filthy
youtube.com/watch?v=L-mDB3eaBgo

Do you support Donald J Trump?

Is everyone thrown in together? Or are the more violent criminals separated from softer ones, like guys who commit Jew-on-Jew financial crime?.

Where do you plan to go from here? If it's anything like the US you're employment options are basically shattered due to having a violent offence on your criminal record.

Who even asks? And how do they know? Why tell them? This is a meme, surely. Only if you are working with kids, then they ask for a certificate to show you are not sex offender.

Background checks. Violent crime is a mark of death.

Exactly bro, background checks. Almost every job here requires them.

How do I prevent armed, worthless thugs like yourself from breaking into my house. I'd just shoot you but this is Canada after all.

>How freely can you use the internet in there?
it's very restricted, but if you get a smartphone and get the wifi password, then it's easy.
That's what I did. And I kept very quiet about it.

Keeping your head down is essential for the first few months.
Be unnoticable. Do not give anyone reason to target you.
Never show fear and never show defiance. And never, ever back down if challenged.
Go full on mental beserker if anyoneone wants a fight.

I was convicted of armed robbery and GBH.
And I do not seek to make light of my crimes nor make an attempt to justify what I did.
It was wrong. And I took my punishment as given by the law.
I was homeless at the time and very hungry. I was living in my car. I thought that robbing a shop would provide money.
I fucked up. The police caught me, and I took the punishment.

top kek

>were the guards corrupt?
not most of the time, but yes.
>did you witness any experiences with "squealers?"
Yes. There is a code that you MUST follow. I saw a very bad beating.
They stopped when they thought he was about to die. It made my physically sick.
The brutality was extreme and planned to cause maximum fear and terror.
>is friendship possible in prison?
it is essential.

Niggers are in London. I don't wish to give the details of the prison I was in, but it was far from London.

I'm just glad to be out.

Best of luck for the future, I know a Governor of a notorious prison and he sometimes talks about how it is, although he doesn't go into details.

now was this crime before or after you discovered Sup Forums

Great song choice OP!

did you meet my grandad he was a rapist

So every employer asks for a police certificate? You mean even the shitty jobs?
I worked in the UK. The employer cannot ask, except if there are children or retards. Then they have a special certificate, so that if you do a non sexual crime like OP, but no sexcrime, then it shows up blank.

>went into prison in 2006 for accidentally some asshole
>been released in 2013

Is life for you also shit OP?
I can't get a normal job since i'm out and whenever I tell my date about my past they instantly fuck off.
Family distanced themselves from me long ago, friends abandoned me.
currently living on welfare and shitposting all day on Sup Forums.

Since you worked in the library read anything good while there?

Hey what's prison in Germany like man? Are there many gangs? Are there many Aryan gangs? Also, I'm sorry you are having trouble. I believe if someone does there time they should have at least a chance at a job unless they are a repeat offender/career criminal.

Their*

Stfu nigger toast sandwich is delicious and i use ir to cut nigga just replace a meal with one or two of whole grain toast sandwich my nigga

Not if you become an hockey player.

Why did you commit your crime? Were you low on cash and did it for the money? Tell us a little bit about the backstory

See

No they just go to a background check service and they check police records. You only really have to worry if you are a felon.

Dear OP, if i had been you i would have targeted the biggest most powerful mother fucker in there and brutally attacked him to show dominance.

I'm 6.1 and 300 pounds, with a lot of it being muscle. Did you ever think about doing that? Think about the most powerful guys you saw in there, now think how your prison life would have been if they were all scared of you tr whole time you were there, and respected you.

Would it have made things harder or easier?

Also how many times you take it in the bum?

Thanks man

You're not funny man. At least not right now.

Anytime brother

Accidentally what? Killing?

What this user said. Basically if you do jail time you're screwed even for shitty factory jobs.

What are the Sup Forumsitical views inside?
Are there nazis/extremists/whatever?

>'respected'
What does it mean? Is it like in our prisons where crimes are ranked? Like if they know you're a rapist, you'll become the prison bitch. When I say prison bitch, you don't get raped but you get your daily dose of beatings for the entertainment of the prisoners.

What kind of spoon did you use to rob the place, also how long did it take you to adjust and how did you adapt?

At 6'1 300 lbs you're literally a lardass, you're not fooling anyone Jabba.

It was shit but I had luck that I wasn't locked up with too many lunatics.
There weren't many turks but a shitton of russians and other slavs.

Everyone sticked to their own, trouble only ever emerged when somebody fucked someone over or because boredom.

I knew a guy in there who was in for drugs and assault and he introduced me to his 'gang' and we got friends really fast.
I never got too much involved into the whole prison culture despite sitting there for a long time because I hoped to start a new life when I get out early, it didn't turned out to be as early as I hoped but i'm glad its over and I don't like Looking back.

Yea killed someone

How are drugs/phones/contraband smuggled into the prisons?

What happened in the prison on holidays such as Christmas and New Years? Anything organised by the authorities?

What other crimes were people in the prison in for, as I know some prisons like to segregate criminals into categories (e.g. violence, sex crimes)

What was the funniest thing you saw/heard?

How is it looking for your future prospects now that you're out?

Yes. If you're a child molester you might get killed. If you raped a child you might get all your bones broken on a daily basis.

Just a quick question about books: how are portrayed by inmates? Are they considered for faggots/pussies or...?
Most favourite genre? Classic or modern ones?