FRANCE YES !

m.20minutes.fr/nice/1860355-20160607-nice-sert-alcool-pendant-ramadan-serveuse-fait-aggresser

A muslim man attacks a woman in front of a bar because she serves alcool (for non muslim clients).

Other urls found in this thread:

m.20minutes.fr/nice/1860355-20160607-nice-sert-alcool-pendant-ramadan-serveuse-fait-aggresser
lepoint.fr/justice/nice-la-justice-ordonne-d-ouvrir-une-mosquee-financee-par-des-saoudiens-06-06-2016-2044808_2386.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pâques ?

Muslims are so badly behaved, can you imagine if they were also drunk all the time

I think Europe will have to ban alcohol just out of pure necessity in the future to stop them from committing as many crimes.

E
Ei
Ein
Einz
Einze
Einzel
Einzell
Einzellf
Einzellfa
Einzellfal
Einzelfall

>Watch your newspaper and politicians spin this and apologize for the french being insensitive to Muslims by consuming wine during Ramadan.

Why are you so racist, France? You need to learn to respect other cultures.

>m.20minutes.fr/nice/1860355-20160607-nice-sert-alcool-pendant-ramadan-serveuse-fait-aggresser

Also, can you translate into something those of us from countries that don't speak frog can understand?

Those muslims don't fear for their life, they know they can get away with it. Either put them in their place or get walked over.

>m.20minutes.fr/nice/1860355-20160607-nice-sert-alcool-pendant-ramadan-serveuse-fait-aggresser

>Waitress is serving alcohol during ramadan
>Muslim guy insults her
>Waitress reply "You're not God you can't judge me" (this making me assume the waitress is also muslim)
>Muslim reply "If I was God I would strangle you" and he then punch her.

The bar owner has filed a complaint and police say they have videorecording of the agression

>Si j’étais Dieu, je t’aurais déjà étranglé
Why are they even still there? If they don't like it, they can go back to the Middle East.

Those fucking comments holy shit all my rage

>back in the time of the catholics it wasn't any better
>no conflations, he's just an isolated case who knows nothing about religion
>all religions are equally bad

Somebody please mercy-nuke France

Wow, the woman was so racist!

Will she be sent to the tolerance camps?

Religion of piss strikes again! Oh wait I won't even be able to say that on the internet anymore soon enough.

What pisses me off the most is that no one in the bar or streets did anything to protect that woman. People are so scared of sandniggers (which are usually armed and can mobilize huge numbers in a matter of minutes) and so worried about being considered "racist" or "islamophobe" that they just watch silently, as if it wasn't their problem.

I'm 100% positive it was some sandig from north africa, most likely an algerian. Why would they leave when they've been welcomed with open arms, get that sweet welfare, free healthcare and education, and can get away with anything by playing the race or religion card?

As I said, her answer makes me think she's a muslim, and that would also explain why the other sandnigger got so mad at the fact she was handling alcohol.
It's probably only because she was a sandnig herself that the police might do something

If that would ever happen in Spain we'd go full crusade.

Indeed, after looking more into it it seems that the owner of the bar is a sandnigger himself (but not muslim since he does serve alcohol) and so was his waitress. Hence why some other sandnig chimped out at her because he considered her to be a bad muslim. Same thing happened with a sandnig baker who was selling sandwhiches with ham inside and some muzzie lashed out at him.

>doesnt follow Islam
>still gets called "sandnig"

Cmon people... Islam is the problem, not their ethnicity.

Why is your country perpetually in chaos?

No, if you were living in Marseille where half of the population is maghrebi, but not necessarily muslim, you'd understand that the problem is just not religious, it is also racial, cultural, historical and linguistic. The average Mohammed on the streets looking to mug white people isn't religious, he pretends to follow the ramadan in front of his friends, say the few words of arabic he knows for good measure, but ultimately they're worthless pieces of shit only good to fill our prisons and collect our welfare.

You guys are as PC as the french. You wouldnt do shit elcucko.

>serving alcohol in a muslim country

should've known better

#NotAllMuslims

What? So we can't call a sand nigger a sandnigger if they are not muslims?
This would make sandniggers exclusive part of muslim community which is not true.

why would you enjoy that faggot?

>Is a a pale nigger
>Come from a land with sand

It's a sandnigger, regardless of his religion, sorry.
Look at the US, atheist or christian brown skins are shit too

Hello newfriend

We are but just because we are poor and migrants dont go there, if we had the refugees austria and Hungary have we would already have a coup d'etat.

>serving alcohol during Ramadan

Absolutely haram.

The problems are both genetic (low IQ, higher aggression) and cultural, which in itself contributes to the genetic factors (consanguinity).

>ID: lYes1tOr
FRANCE YES

nouveaupédée

the are drunk on low blood sugar

who wants to work with someone whos fasting? they are a danger to themselves and others

come over here with bs degrees bought with daddys oil money and think its alright to practice in a self enduced state of exhaustion

Reconquista when?

Shut up, Ahmed. I'm sick of Europe implementing Sharia by extortion. The solution is to remove kebab, not change society to suit them.

>400 years ago people weren't as civilized, therefore we should just accept the uncivilized people today

Fuck moral relativism.

We first need to have the commies in power four years, then we'll atack.

They tried to be like America but they couldn't shake off the yoke of monarchy so they settled for a sort of middle ground that has all the downsides of monarchy and republicanism but none of the benefits.

>CR6
>not CR7

ya blew it

How many religion of peace do you see.

>the downsides of monarchy
what?

Does France have any guillotines left? If you, you know what to do.

We kept some in museums, nothing that a little sharpening couldn't arrange

C-Can I emigrate first pls

I'm white and Catholic

Not even joking. At this point I'm almost hoping Iglesias gets elected because that will wake the fuck up out of the Spanish right-wing.

Dont worry if there is no other possibility we will nuke ourselves Poland, at least we will die with honor.

Exactly, same with the cup in Catalonia, people are waking up now.

it's not up to me to allow you here, je suis Breton.

However since there's one million pollacks in France no one's gonna mind

Je voulais juste partir avant cette apocalypse nucléaire.

Où, je sais pas.

pro russians invading Poland: you gonna get slaughtered

Ukraine?

>appeasing muslims

France is only a jacobin corpse. No hope for them

Fucking Algerians, scum of the earth.

>It's only their religion

Check out this pic. Most Algerians are ugly inbred faggots who were goat herders before the French came.

Btw, a mosque financed by Saudi Arabia opened yesterday in Nice:

lepoint.fr/justice/nice-la-justice-ordonne-d-ouvrir-une-mosquee-financee-par-des-saoudiens-06-06-2016-2044808_2386.php

What is the biggest spanish right-wing party?

Who the fuck likes France?
I am yet to meet someone who does.

Tu loco?

There are only cuckservatives and catholic nationalists. It will take years to get a decent right-wing non-establishment party like AfD, UKIP, etc.

Portuguese is actually the nationality that immigrates to France the most

There's non, the alt righ of spain called ciudadanos wanted 16000 syrians.
It's a party born in Catalonia in protest for fining commerces that doesn't have any catalan words in their adverts.

Hairy iberian pls