Anyone have any nudes of this semen demon? i know she sent plenty to the kid she was fucking

anyone have any nudes of this semen demon? i know she sent plenty to the kid she was fucking.

also asking because she was a childhood/high school friend who became a total stuck up bitch, and also a pedo, obviously.

Attached: brittanyzamora.png (729x667, 538K)

Attached: britanyzamora2.png (750x457, 221K)

bump

Attached: brittanyzamora3.jpg (600x338, 40K)

wait, is that brittany irwin from willow canyon?!

samefagging this hard

desperate times, desperate measures...

I am always surprised when a teen boy with pimp hand has parents that suddenly interfere.

technology was a mistake.
anyone could've gained access to her phone and sent those messages

where were these teachers when I was a horny 13 year old?!?!

Only semi-attractive teachers I had were prudes who wore granny panties.

"victim"

his pimp hand was strong

Oh that must be so delicious for you
There's nothing better than when a stuck up cunt gets her, cunt-uppance

Attached: DAVID CARADINE.jpg (400x260, 11K)

I would love to be abused by her growing up

What a retard hey..

Attached: images (8).jpg (374x394, 22K)

Women can't be pedophiles, just like blacks can't be racist.

Imagine if she pegged you

Attached: tumblr_msj5onAijT1rwt878o3_500.gif (500x281, 374K)

yeah you'd be a faggot that eventually starts looking a traps on /b...lol

Attached: trapattentionwhores.jpg (968x1998, 191K)

Why couldent I have had a teacher like her when I was growing up. Im a full grown man now but I still masterbate to some of my teachers.

nice

That pic is brilliant.

Been saying that for years. God, would have loved to fuck Miss Buchanon's horse mouth. Home girl had Julia Roberts mouth bad and I loved it.

Tweedle dee
Tweedle dumb

I can't believe your lives are this empty that you have time to care about the sexuality ofother people

Well, when there's a parade every year about it blocking traffic while I'm trying to get to work, yes. It becomes my business.

Nobody minds gay people if they act like normal fucking people. But gay people are typically flamboyant, in your face, "omg accept my life style bigot" type fucktards.

If you're gay, shut the fuck up and be gay. No one cares anymore.

she was blowing more than just a few :Þ

u were born gay right?

Anyone have pics or video of that teacher that blew like 2 or 3 students at one time?

Of course, I'm assuming all parties are over 18.

Nice.

What city are you from?
I’m in DC and literally it’s outside my window FOUR times a year. All streets surrounding blocked off, so welp gotta walk to work.

Stop being a faggot. They are plenty of gays that are chill and normal who don’t need to mention being ~so gay~ every 5 seconds or make their entire identity about who they fuck. That’s the point. Jfc go back to tumblr where criticism for anyone not straight doesn’t exist.

Attached: D148F3A5-4B7E-4339-8EE8-E9FB57E505C6.jpg (395x394, 57K)

Central Florida. Luckily, they limit the pride parades to once per year down here.

You know if the sexes were reversed you’d be thirsty for blood.

>Women can't be pedophiles
but they can fuck pre-teen boys