How do you guys deal with music that samples super high-frequency sounds...

How do you guys deal with music that samples super high-frequency sounds? I was listening to pic related and it sounds beautiful, but my ears feel like they're being stabbed. What do you guys do to deal with this, or do you not deal with it at all, or am i just super senstiive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWhfZk1llUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've had the same issue with that same album. it's like they want us to skip that track

i fucking hate faggots who say sgtstv is noisy, try microsound which sets off my anxiety about half an hour in an album

Pussy ears

turn it down if it hurts your ears

have fun losing your hearing in 3 years

such a pretentious record.

Listen to harsh noise then listen to sgtstv.That's how i deal with it

Frequency doesn't affect your ears. Only the loudness. So if you damage your hearing, it's because you were listening too loud

It was pretty off-putting at first, but I got used to it after a few listens

you really shouldn't be listening to either at high volumes, you'll think that you've gotten used to it but really the sensory hair cells in your ears have been damaged, so you'll instinctively listen to at a higher volume because it seems quieter, leading to further hearing damage. pretty soon you go full-on deaf

>not enjoying the sweet serenade of ryoji ikeda stroking out mid-production

youtube.com/watch?v=HWhfZk1llUo

still, high frequencies can fuck with your ears. if you listen to high frequencies for a long enough period (even if it's not loud) you'll still be damaging the sensory hairs in your ears, and then they won't be able to pick up those frequencies anymore

Of course i dont listen to to it at high volume.Besides,i can actually listen to sgtstv without listening to harsh noise first.Thanks for the facts tho

Your probably an autistic, oversensitive ears is a common symptom

>an autistic
wow you sure showed him

didn't pay more than a second to my 5 second shitpost before submitting
>OP is somehow not retarded anymore
righty'o

in what way is OP retarded exactly? is it because you've lost most of hearing and your mad that he still has some left? you come across a little bit little silly user

Nice trips. Stop being a weak faggot. Not everything in life is "pleasant". Pain is a part of our reality. Embrace it and see the beauty in it.
Also, wheter you take care or not of your ears, when you're older you won't hear those high frequencies anyway. Enjoy them while you still hear them piercing your youth away.
This album is one of the best works of art of all time and has to be experienced fully.
ALSO, stop using headphones or whatever. Music is meant to be listened to in speakers, you bunch of degenerates.

Wait until your hearing gets worse and comes back and listen to the album.

I lost the ability to hear that frequency almost completely and can only barely hear it in the background now. It's there for the texture, but I can enjoy the rest of the tracks now. It's wonderful.

You will get used to it

>permanent hearing damage
>wonderful
Neo Sup Forums right here. No song should permanently damage your health.

The trick is to not think of "unpleasant" things as unpleasant. Learn to take pleasure from primarily unpleasant things, like pain or noise. Try to look at it objectively and treat them as just another feeling

The problem with this is the fact that hearing loss relates to frequencies, overexposure to certain frequencies will render them weaker, regardless of how high or low they are. This isn't a good thing, because it doesn't just mean "oh you lose high frequencies but that's fine", it means that you could also damage your reception to mid-range frequencies, which is bad because that's the region of human speech. If your hearing is bad enough, you literally won't be able to understand words that people are speaking because they vibrate at frequencies you can no longer hear. It's the same case with smoke alarms, sirens, and vehicle noises. Protect your ears guys.