TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Listen, you people need to figure this out, and spread the word.

Tides Foundation (the people who organize progressive rallying, bus people en masse to fake protests, etc) are paying trolls to post here. You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want, but it's just a fact. Search the Internet Archives, and you'll be able to see videos and memos of their very own mission statements from years ago. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's reality.

Google "Tides Foundation" and start reading. Get to know the people who have taken over Sup Forums. Most of the BLACKED, anti-gun, anti-Trump etc threads started here, especially the copypasta ones, are part of a Tides campaign. It's designed to sow civil unrest and divide us. The harder we are pushed, the more we act out. The more we act out, the more ammunition we give progressives to use against us.

They are trying to change the "tide" or direction of society. That's where the name comes from. They are simply professional shit disturbers.

They pay the minimum wage of your state, and all you have to do is make posts on YouTube, Reddit, Sup Forums, and a few other places for 1-6 hours per day, depending on several factors.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Don't let them control the discussion.

Attached: tides.png (448x222, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ac082085313cb2f0&tk=1c9g2h7qla0m6ep2&from=serp&vjs=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inside info:

The paid trolls are ordered not to engage in discussion with any mention of "Tides Foundation" and to delete / abandon threads or posts where it comes up. Mention it early enough, and watch it plummet to page 10. This is why Sup Forums is so important to them; everything gets deleted eventually, but the impact remains. Also, no signup or IDs.

I know how that place works, and can say with certainty that they have abandoned Sup Forums for the day at least, and have either told those kids to go home or have moved to YouTube comments. Good job.

It is literally 2-5 people per community center on PCs. There are dozens of these centers across America.

Picture a library. Basically what it looks like. These are the same PCs where kids go to print resumes and look for jobs during the day. The trolling takes place after hours. The trolls are mostly college kids recruited over social media or at rallies.

Be sure to mention this on YouTube as well. It's actually their #1 target. #2 is Facebook, but that's much lower priority as it's easy to get caught spamming there.

If you're wondering how I know this, I am a contractor for one of the centers (just computer work) and observed what was happening while setting up part of their network for presentations.

These people are sloppy and unprofessional. Don't let them sway public opinion so much. They are losers. Most of these troll posts are just copy / pasted by smelly kids with dreads.

If you live in a major city, especially Detroit, you can literally walk around looking in the windows of community centers after 9pm.

If there are lights on, that's likely what's happening. You can see their stupid faces for yourself.

They are always hiring, too. Look at this job posting for management:

indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ac082085313cb2f0&tk=1c9g2h7qla0m6ep2&from=serp&vjs=3

Read between the lines... look at the wording:

>A high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to use that intelligence to appropriately adapt to stakeholders’ needs

>The ability to effectively help communicate complex and nuanced messages to a variety of audiences, including adapting style, tone, and content to meet various needs

>emotional intelligence
>nuanced messages
>adapting style, tone, content

Basically, be a bullshit artist and shit disturber.

Doesn't sound too far fetched at this point tbh

>need a BA to shitpost

Well let's be honest at this point university degrees are more like leftist indoctrination proof than anything else

Bumpin

I thought it was something along these lines, Op. When I pointed out the constant trap and blacked threads and their metronome-like frequency, the whole thread was deleted.

Their website reads culty af

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-26-07-21-32.png (706x1108, 159K)

Go to the back of the building and throw the main breaker on these fuckers.

Yeah try calling em samefagging soyboys and watch that shit plummet to page 10. Each one posts from multiple browsers to fill and bump their threads

Attached: 0810170130.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

Got any evidence to prove trolls are being paid to post here?

Bump

>. It's designed to sow civil unrest and divide us.

There is no 'us' to divide. Seriously, what organised group would waste its time b8ing a collection of chronic masturbators and edgy 15 y/o sperglords who can't leave the house without their parents permission?
Sup Forums is a toothless tiger that had one, maybe 2 moments of genius several years ago. The anons responsible have long since moved on, leaving impotent children to fill the void.
Sorry Sup Forumsro, but you're delusional if you think Sup Forums warrants any organised resistance.

Just had a look at their website, they look like a bunch of SJW scummers

He meant politically you fucking cock gobbling trashperson. You don't think high income citizens paying teenagers to manipulate the media/social media to their political view point is a valid tactic?

Also bump

Sounds like OP is recruiting.

>Their website reads culty af

>Social Justice
>Equality
>Human Rights

Yeah, pick 2

Yeah kid come back when you actually get past the first page, go ahead I can wait. I know you soyboys have a hard time reading

I can get paid to troll?

To whom do I submit my portfolio of butthurt Anons

> (You)
>Yeah kid come back when you actually get past the first page, go ahead I can wait. I know you soyboys have a hard time reading
I think you're misunderstanding me.

I'm laughing at their piece of shit agenda
>I have hair on my chest
>Don't wear skinny jeans
>Own firearms
>Don't frequent coffee shops, record stores or thrift store
>America, fuck yeah!

You're doing God's work OP, don't ever give up.