Be me

>be me
>usmc working on aircraft
>drinking with the boys that work on a different bird
>drunk as fuck, girls shows up that is also drunk as fuck
>girl hangs around for a while then says she doesn't know how she'll get up to her room
>says she's in good hands, ask who else wants to walk her up with me
>nogo.jpeg
>take her up
>people talking shit saying I'ma rape her (drunk marines being drunk, is normal)
>get her to room
>ask me if I'm going to kiss her
>would be rude not to, don't want her to think she's ugly (not the perttiest thing in the world but I'm drunk so not a total dick)
>maybe end up in her room inside of her
>doing extracurricular activities (can go into more details if necessary since none of you have ever seen a nekkid lady)
>hear the boys outside
>hear window opening
>throw back the curtains, balls deep and bout to give a fuck
>WHATS GOOD BITCH
>look at me
>look at her
>both looking at them like wtf
>OH SHIT
>they leave

pic related

Attached: 1387484307069.jpg (477x361, 168K)

to explain, raping other people is not part of drunk marines being drunk, talking mad shit to everyone that ever existed about literally anything is

funny story

Rape is rape

>whiskey dick in full force
>3 hours later
>Get the fuck out of my house
>Oh yea?
>more extracurricular activities
>Get the fuck outta my house
>Last time you said that you changed you mind real quick
>Get out before we fall asleep, walk of shame bitch
>Walk of shame, I don't even go here ( not my barracks)
>Don't worry, I'll recognize your tatto
>Good luck, it's cold, I almost always wear a jacket
>Then you're the cutie in glasses
>alright bitch, I don't got a witty come back for that
>Get dressed and leave
>Get back to room see head mate(things you don't understand unless you experience it) in the head
>I think I just got raped
>Yea?
>She wasn't fat though so I guess it's ok
>go to sleep
>wake up
>realize I don't even know her fucking name
>realize as far as the boys know I pushed her in there and forced shit on her
>realize she wasn't that good looking
>realize wtf am I supposed to do next weekend when it's time to drink

wtf am I supposed to do, she's a fucking PFC new join and I have 6 months left till I get out, I don't know her name or anything about her except where she works, she had a fun attitude in bed but I legit don't know shit else about her and everyone I drink with works with her meaning depending on the story they get from her depends on their opinion of what happened. don't know what she remembers, don't remember if beer goggles were full force and she was a bridge troll and I couldn't tell. this is where I drink every weekend, the fuck am I supposed to do. I still feel a strong urge to at least know her name

Just wait for the call from NCIS

Dont worry about your 6 months left, they will extend you

The fuck do I do, was not planning on this when I went to walk her to her room, very real possibility next time I go there to drink I get my ass beat over it depending on her story

Two days later no call yet, I was drunk too, she initiated, she raped me right?

Ass beat is least of worries in these times.

People dont usually report until next duty day. Then they will interview her, do a sexual assault kit, collect evidence, then come talk to you. So you may still have another day or two

one of my boys who works with her saw me at chow and said "I heard you had some fun Friday night" Told him what happened too, in Cali though so wtf does the guys story have to do with anything, I work in a different squadron so I don't even get to see her and talk to her about it

nigga if I get locked up for some shit I didn't even want to happen AND I didn't even get a nut in cause I was too drunk I swear to God that's fucked shit and my boys must have ratted

I'm less worried about that though and more worried about what the opinion will be of me if I show up next Friday and it turns out she was busted as fuck and I went for it anyway, I'll never hear the end of that, I was drunk as fuck too and she started that shit, It's rape vs rape at that point I couldn't consent either

I definitely didn't not enjoy it either, I just wish I could see her and talk to her again without anyone else around with their judgments

Keep deluding yourself that any court martial will side with you instead of her.

Maybe just find something else to do on the weekends. Preferably something without alcohol. You only have six months left man.

without alcohol.. I don't understand.. it's a work night and the sir fucked up a bird and I have a whole 30rack to drink, i don't get the concept of what you say

I really just want to talk to her again ,she seemed like she was pretty bout it

The sirs a fucking frat boy. Why would you let him ruin your weekend when he's probably sleeping in MC somewhere on post?

no no no. the sir is so fucking clueless that he fucked up a bird, came out to help us jack it, jacked it up with us (the hard part) then said "fuck this sucks" and went and bought us 2 30 racks instead of staying for the easy shit, the sir is a god damn idiot but he got me and my boy a 30 rack a piece so good on him for that

also I work nights so Sunday through Thursday, I was at work last night regardless

Is this whole thing supposed to make you feel better about raping some girl?

If I could get an actual helpful reply with how to handle this with her and my boys though that would be helpful, I have to be up in 4 hours for work

i was shit faced to, if she started it and she didn't rape me that's a double standard and I will fight any double standard to the grave

Then go report her, if you feel that way.

Faggot they were both drunk. Both were not capable of making rational decisions if OP is telling the complete truth.

Wron post lmao

for a marine you sure sound like a pussy

And that's exactly why you don't ever hear about male Marines calling rape on females

if I did that then I am immediately the worst person that ever existed and I would be treated as such until I got out

I meant this

and besides, she drug me in there so rape charges is not what I'm worried about, it's more the insane shit I'm going to have talked to me next time I go there to drink, fuck man even If I say what actually happened I am never going to hear the end of it

not to mention the marks she is likely to have around her neck and collar, I'm not gentle on people, especially when I'm shit faced

and?
we all do stupid shit, be a man and face it rather than whine about
"oh noez guys what ever am I going to do when i show up to drink my life away with these people who don't really give 2 shits about me and they all laugh at me! oh noez!"
learn to hold your liquor and not make retarded choices based off your penis or shut the fuck up and accept that you fucked up?

Attached: 1513894577207.jpg (768x768, 88K)

I have yet to meet someone who doesn't
appreciate the right hand of Christian fellowship around their throat with a left hand full of hair

nigga bet I don't, if you had any semblance of an idea of how people talk shit to each other then maybe you would understand, You get told "I BET YOU KISS GIRLS FAGGET!" You get shit talked if you don't say you suck a dick once a year to make sure you still don't like it, this is the kind of friends you wish you had, This is the kind of shit I'm going to miss when I get out and If it gets ruined over some dumb shit then why the fuck am I even still alive? to work 14 hour shifts and get paid the same as the guy working 8 hours? I work my fucking ass off so someone else with a similar job can do nothing and get paid the same as me? and then people wonder why people bitch about hippy commie bastards

boy I swear she can probably out drink anyone you know, me and anyone that's been to Okinawa can drink enough to give yall alcohol poisoning, talk about holding liquor to me like you can, 1v1 me in real life, you paying for the booze though

Child when you can pound a handle in a night and remember everything then you can talk to me about handling liquor

also titties

Attached: 1387904323524.jpg (521x700, 148K)

you're not in the military to whine about how pathetic your life is or how you might not have any friends to talk shit with, you're their to give your life to your country, so suck it up and stop worrying about pussy shit. If you had any semblance of that idea then maybe you would understand.
oh boy howdy you sure got me, you can drink more than me and will eventually kill off your liver faster than I do, gee golly what will i do now?
oh well i guess i am just the poor guy who doesn't have to deal with withdrawal, parkinsons, blackouts, liver damage, death, etc because im not some sad faggot drinking his life away
by hold your liquor, i mean learn how to drink, by learn how to drink, i mean don't drink yourself to retardation, by that i mean learn how to fucking control yourself and not blackout

Attached: 1513353572616.jpg (1063x800, 97K)

if you want to know why my MAG has had 3 or more suicides in the last month it has nothing to do with willingness to give your own life for you country, it is knowing every little thing you do on an aircraft can cause it to fall out of the sky and kill your friends, if you think our lives are what we're worried about then you're are dead wrong, in this field the reason people can "HURR DURR" drink more then you it's because we work more hours with more pressure than anyone else. An infantry man fucks up and kill 1-5, one of us fucks up and kills 4-24, if you heard half the suicide jokes I did and didn't know how to tell the difference then you would probably have offed your self too.

if you had any semblance of an idea of what we did then maybe you would understand

keep assuming and implying as if you know anything about my life while you continue to sperg out about "yours" to some shitposter who honestly doesn't give a fuck what you think, what you deal with, or what you do.
but ask yourself this, if you were back with your drill instructors and you told them this story, what do you think they would tell you?
cause i think they would tell you something along the lines of leave that highschool drama bullshit at the fucking door and focus on something that matters or go write a fucking musical about it pussy.

Attached: 1510783324913.jpg (643x720, 102K)

Boy one of my best friends I was in Nepal with to deliver relief after the earthquakes safe a bird for flight and then it went down and 8 people died, he still doesn't like to talk about it to this day even though they proved it was nothing he did wrong, that's the kind of shit we deal with when was the last time you said something was good killed 8 people

well im just a simple sociopath who doesn't give a fuck about your emotions, his emotions, or even my own emotions, that shit got beat out of me at a young age, so i don't understand what's so fucking sad here, or why i should feel empathy towards his choosing to feel regret for his own decisions and the inescapable consequences of those decisions whether within his power or not.
shit happens get over it
no use rolling around in it crying
maybe if your buddy spent more of his free time thinking over and preparing mentally for scenarios that he may come face to face with given his position instead of drinking no one would have died

Attached: 1519165234272.jpg (221x246, 8K)

I know if I told my drill instructors that shit they would be able to relate, be on the search and rescue flights for a bird that the India birds found smoked checked with no survivors and we had to guard an Air Force medical tent where they did the autopsies against the armed Nepalese army because the couldn't tell the difference between the cooked remains of the Americans and the Nepalese bodies recovered while we had no weapons, tell me more about wtf you know about stress and what makes people drink

Oki vet here. Lmfao you know how many time i crawl thru windows on the weekebds drunk as fuck trying to cock block hahahahaha fucking great. Thanks for the memories

they died because the were flying above their max altitude in the Himalayas, he thought it was his fault though and it fucked him up until the real reason was discovered

yo these mother fuckers were about to crawl through a window till I popped my head out and started talking shit

also every thing you said was immediately overridden by this guy who actually understands shit

>if i told drill instructors i got blackout drunk over the weekend and stuck my dick in crazy to the point i am debating in my mind whether i was raped or not but i am worried about losing my drinking buds so i am not sure if i should say anything, or if she says anything around them what they will think of me, yeah they would totally relate
im not talking about when you are all buddy buddy with your drill instructor
say it happened over a weekend off base during training and you come back to call fucked up and whine to drill instructor about all that autism, your saying he would relate then?

again i don't care about your fucking anecdotal bullshit you feel the need to sperg out because it gives your life some sort of meaning and acts as an excuse for your drinking because it is the only way you know how to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the job
boo hoo don't like it? shouldn't have signed up for it

Attached: 1509209742931.jpg (500x378, 16K)

Don't shit where you eat. You fuck off base bar sluts. No wonder you idiots have a standing reputation of eating crayons. Good luck with NCIS, UCMJ is always on the female's side.

wait what is a weekend off base during training? who the hell gets those, looks like I signed up for the wrong branch. also just because you have done literally nothing with your life doesn't mean you have to try to belittle people who have pulled little kids off stretchers and got them delivered to hospitals, I'm sorry you have amounted to nothing

nigga crayon are delicious, it wasn't were I work, just where I drink which is arguably more important, also the purple are my fav, they taste like royalty

And legit, if you think I actually care about what you say and aren't just replying for the lulz then I'll tell you something you could never fathom. I've had grunts tell he that I should be proud of what I did and some say they wish they could have made a difference like I had, for a POG that means more than anything a civilian could ever say, it's like a POG equivalent of winning a Noble Peace Prize