Threads with this girl get lots of replies, so that means that this thread will get lots of replies

Threads with this girl get lots of replies, so that means that this thread will get lots of replies

Attached: IMG_8870.jpg (928x523, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=T7znlYRWaKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should start with the nudes if you want replies.

It's quite obvious at this point she's a jewish puppet/crisis actor. I'm not sure why they seem to think having a 17 year old shaved dyke screaming at people on TV will convince anyone to give up their guns, especially after she admitted they ostracized and bullied the kid for years and years beforehand.

at least we've made progress in 2018 with our baitposting

Attached: crops.jpg (642x1083, 155K)

people that say crisis actor are (((crisis actors)))

who the fuck is this guy? been seeing him on my Sup Forums all fucking day

Sup Forums is in love with her

NO IT WON'T!

Shit.

C

B

Go on...

Did she really bully the killer?

She sort of insinuated it.

"Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him – you didn’t know this kid! Ok, we did!"

I would have to guess yes.

She bullied an unstable kid then blamed guns for him acting unstable. People like this should be accountable, not justified or heroes.

Ppl like this should be stoned to fucking death. The middle east still does some shit right.

What's up with all these "movements"? Are people that hungry for attention nowadays?

What's even more sickening is how this shaved bald girl is notmal now

>33
Spoopy shill

Like that bitch had anything to do with Apollo 11.

Attached: 1519220465515.jpg (450x400, 14K)

its not about convincing people, its about getting something going. there's loads of peeps whom don't need convincing user.

lots of people get bullied without feeling the need to an genocide

like you have anything to do with robots.

I always get a kek when people throw the term Jew around as derogatory, especially since DonnyBoii’s sweet incest toy Ivanka is getting dat kosher dick nightly. Obviously why Don the ‘ron took away his super secret file cabinet key.
PS- they even went as far as to breed together !!!!

>lots of people get bullied without feeling the need to an genocide
This where you might be wrong. It does not mean they didn't want to kill people, just because they didn't kill anyone.

And lots of people get bullied and feel the need for genocide. So your point is retarded.

You're missing the point. Instead of seeing a person who needed help and trying to help him, they just talked shit about him and pushed him away. Now they're blaming guns for him finally going over the edge.

>It's quite obvious at this point she's a jewish puppet/crisis actor

[citation needed]

>especially after she admitted they ostracized and bullied the kid for years and years beforehand.

bullying doesn't cause school shootings, being an edgy mad white boy upset that he doesn't rule the world after Sup Forums told him he ought to rule the world causes school shootings

if bullying caused school shootings where's all the faggots shooting up schools? where's all the girls shooting up schools? trannies? minorities?

no, it's angry white boys who are mad that the world isn't served to them on a silver platter, so they get their 15 minutes of fame in the only way guaranteed to them by American society: shooting a bunch of people

Do their lives cost $1.05?

and yet only SEETHING white boys are the ones who actually do it, makes you think

yes, no black people have ever killed each other in large numbers.

same fucking thing user, everyone has moments of wanting to kill someone at one point or another.

No, she implied he was a fucking dick in the first place.

Actually if you look at the statistics, the vast majority of school shootings are committed by minorities, as are the overwhelming majority of mass shootings in general

stfu
bullying is good
when did Sup Forums go bitch-ass soft?

if that is the point then we would have mass shootings every day all over the world.
and they'r right, without guns he would not have done much would he.

these kids reveling in their fame is ironically what will kill their movement.

that, and there is zero chance 100 million gun owners will surrender their weapons voluntarily. If the cops tried to go door to door to collect guns there would be a shooting at probably 10 to 25 million front doors.

to be fair, the guy probably was shit
why welcome shit into our lives?

I've been saying this since I known about the columbine. Bullying plays a huge role in this. Not video games, not the avilability of guns, but the simple fact that people treat each-other like shit, which then results in everybody hating each other.

If that is true that she bullied him then she is definitely partially responsible for the shooting. Which makes her even more hypocritical and disgusting than she already is.

>bullying doesn't cause school shootings
>race does
fuck off, you disgusting racist scum fuck

Well congratulations, you got yourself replies. What's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: CsXBYKCWYAAe9QZ.jpg (757x720, 106K)

sure, if there were no guns in the world, he would not have been able to shoot anyone. you get rid of all the guns in the world, and I will applaud you. Good luck with that.

The point was more than they are acting as if they are completely innocent and had no role in this thing. They aren't accepting any responsibility for creating the situation in the first place. Yes, it was HIS actions, but they contributed to his mental state that led to the actions.

I know for myself that if I had a gun at that time, I would have definitely shoot up my school. Actually, if I could turn back time, I'd defintely butcher everyone because I know being a kid would not get me in jail.

Then there's an American expat in my country that said the biggest trauma he has is from high-school bullies. Sure, not everyone goes and kills people, but that does not make it okay to bully someone and it definitely doesn't take away the responsibility from yourself for being a piece of shit human being.

the guy was a total dick. i assume when you meat an chad you hug him and tell him you love him like the faggot you are.

there's a difference between reaction to someone in a negative way and shooting up a bunch of people.

You know, if you look at statistics for school shootings, it all started to escalate right after Columbine when those two were made into celebrities. There's plenty of blame to go around, but that fact shows that the media are a major cause of school shootings. People know they're finally going to "be heard", and the more they kill, the longer they will be heard.

>bullying is good
So is shooting up a school.
I've got no problem with apes sorting each-other out.

>Still not addressing the point I've clearly stated twice now.

>more than likely hates all “ragheads”
>suggesting we implement their methods of punishment

Whose pussy is tighter? Your mom/sister’s, OR, your cousin’s?

Yup, the society always does the wrong thing in their stupor. But that's what you get when you have a nation full of poorly educated retards that need authorities and news outlets to think for them.

Attached: 1520349194530.png (1299x892, 575K)

>I know for myself that if I had a gun at that time
sure user, have fun with your fantasies. grow up already.

there''s people whom have been raped, beaten and terrorized for years on end and turn out to be fucking saints
should the ones doing the rapings etc get credit for this sainthood?
or is it possible an individual is responsible for his/her own actions?

yeah, right back at ya

How about.... we just don’t let aspies walk into a gun flea market and buy whatever they want?
I think that’s a good starting point. But what do I know? I’ve been bullied and never wanted to murder anyone so I’ve never really ran a mile in Naruto’s shoes.

Name 5 African American school shooters.
I’ll wait.

Fuck off I'm not replying to your shit thread

Only a matter of time. Monkey see monkey do.

Attached: extralarge.jpg (620x413, 34K)

>sure user, have fun with your fantasies. grow up already.
Are you just acting retarded or do you really not understand the past tense?

>there''s people whom have been raped, beaten and terrorized for years on end and turn out to be fucking saints
So? There are people who've been done the same things and less and want to kill everyone. What's your point?

>should the ones doing the rapings etc get credit for this sainthood?
I happen to think you're a retard just for the fact that you're asking such an insane question.

>or is it possible an individual is responsible for his/her own actions?
Yes, that's why you are also responsible for pushing people to the point of doing something drastic and should be held responsible for that as well.

This

She's radical, thus a threat to home land security. Reported to FBI.

Stack on a whip

Attached: IMG_5071.jpg (852x581, 85K)

Blacks make up 13% of the population, while whites make up 80... that said, they are over represented:

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Yes, you are that stupid.

Finally. Go on

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Put it on mega

What does "stack on a whip" mean?

This chick is the best thing that happened to your fucked up shit hole of a country in a long time. Shut up and be thankful that at least one of you does something that doesn’t make the whole world laugh about your incredible level of retardism. God you people are annoying.

Thanks for the bump

Wa

niggers kill each other off around the world and in the US far more than whites kill each other. fuck off you fucking cuck. you want to deny that niggers are responsible for the VAST majority of homicide in the US? Kill yourself

Attached: AndOne.jpg (400x400, 17K)

confirmed to be her?

that's the joke they don't even go to school they shoot themselves in 'tha hood'

It is. And shes 18 in it

Would be fun if someone rush on stage and shot her in front of millions

Why she got an Apollo patch on a fake soft cotton flight jacket?

NASA flight jackets are blue and made of nomex.

Source: am pilot and care more about my guns than your kid. Your kids well being is your responsibility not mine, so how about dont let him sit in his room all day jacking off to anime... and make him get out and play a sport. How many kids who are involved in sports or extra curriculars shoot up schools? Answer is 0.

Get this skinhead lesbian out of here

youtube.com/watch?v=T7znlYRWaKo
I made this.

fukin kek rekt that idiot

Good song choice. Also stop wasting time on stupid shit

yes, same bs thread with same bs stuff
beats ig/trap/ylyl threads i guess.

Naw much, much less than that.

Would a video mocking DMT and the people pushing it like Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson, be more interesting?

lots of people own guns without feeling the need to an genocide

I like joe but he does push some product. Hes just paying the bills though its not like hes tearing up the constitution

Saved. Good fucking job.

>getting something going

>the SAME fucking people in the streets that have been in the streets since Trump was elected

not ONE new soul

>Its about feeling like you're doing something, not about actually doing something LMAO

It's Jemma and the Holocausts

Attached: Eh57ftc.gif (250x252, 1.08M)

Attached: 1522083386093.png (710x473, 362K)

Desire creamy loafs

Attached: 1522083437785.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Attached: MEME2018-03-26-08-31-40.jpg (720x405, 184K)

Attached: MEME2018-03-26-08-49-44.jpg (720x540, 240K)

Attached: 1521898852722.jpg (513x697, 55K)

Chekt

These 2 are fucking disgusting.

And kekt

I would masturbate to it for years.

are you sure thats a girl?

by my calculations, about 2010

Attached: 1518667062359.jpg (407x405, 35K)

Attached: 1522085508439.png (1620x1080, 1.55M)

You have nothing to debate. You have nothing to inform. You have no opinion, no facts, no nothing. You don't even have heterosexuality. You are an attention whore. You are a faggot.

Attached: (OP).webm (608x1080, 840K)

My favorite bachelor frog

Crashing this board.