Styxxhexenhammer666 has a fantastic breakdown on the latest gun control issue...

Styxxhexenhammer666 has a fantastic breakdown on the latest gun control issue. Titled "The USA Doesn't Have a Gun Problem it has an Inner City Gang and Suicide Problem"
on Youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=vVxpJ2OlD-I

Attached: Styxhexenhammer666.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Parkland was the inner city?
Newtown?

There is absolutely a gun control problem, there is none.

Yes if you had bothered to watch the video you would have seen how the proposed "gun control" laws would have had no effect on those statistical outling situations.

The US has a nigger problem. They commit the majority of the gang related shootings. They commit property crime forcing homeowners to defend themselves. They bully kids and perpetuate high school bullshit resulting in school shootings. They run from cops and are often armed, forcing cops to shoot them. Niggers are the reason for gun violence in America, even if a white person pulls the trigger.

One of the biggest problems we have with "Gun Crime" is how the FBI statistics are tabulated vs. the way the rest of the world tabulates "Gun Crime"

If you suicide by gun or attempt suicide by gun or threaten suicide by gun the FBI counts those as "Gun Crimes"

Chicago leads the nation in gun homicides and is definitely a ghetto shithole. Same goes for Detroit, Atlanta, DC, NYC, New Orleans, and LA.
Aside from comical levels of gun violence, they also have another thing in common.

THe sad reality is that one of the most greatist risks for young Black men is other young Black men.

They are also the reason america grew exponetially because they were stolen and chained

who?

The problem america has is denying the fact that the situation of young black men shooting each other is caused by the traps you call ghettos remaining ghettos instead of making a genuin attempt to find ways to educate the poor humans living in those conditions

Stolen and chained by their own people in Africa. They are also welcome to go back to Africa, which is a fucking mess, so in a way, the cost of become civilized was about a hundred years of slavery.

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: xatsua50jtyt254419000000.jpg (815x507, 39K)

Styxxhexenhammer666 nice trips

>buys slaves from africa and westernised them
>tells them to go back to africa after their use is done

You wonder why everyone despises america

They can’t be educated. They are intellectually inferior due to genetics. Think about it, do you think a race of people that lived in mud huts then were specifically bred for labor and not intelligence should be expected to perform at the same level as a race that is responsible for the majority of innovation in the world?

people don't kill people
black guns murder people

I don't have time for jewtube

No, they don’t have to go back to Africa, my point was that American blacks are part of civilization, African blacks are not. Slavery was the price of admission.

If they're all intelectually inferiour why do they inspire 90% of americas youth through they're creativity. Look at kendrick lamar for an example who is a black man effecting america through messages and stories through music.
Whens the last time you have inspired anyone with your inteligence

#BlackGunsMatter

Attached: 20180223_104048.png (720x802, 371K)

Those ghettos remain ghettos because it suits the political elites of the areas where they are, they are sure votes for them.

America wasnt america until they exploited black slave labour the admission wouldnt have been worth much

True that, African Americans have statisticaly higher IQs than Sub-Saharan Africans.

Then why blame blacks for the state they're living in. I genuinly dont get this black hatred shit. I get that it's Sup Forums and everyone thinks it cool to be edgy but do any of you actually feel this way?

Every nation throughout history has exploited some for of forced labor up untill the moden age.

Whether that be slavery, serfism, debt labor....etc.

Its not a matter of having a higher IQ but more a matter of the state of the education system in place. Of course african americans would have a higher IQ than africans because its the norm in america to have schools in every town

I'm not blaming the Blacks, i'm blaming the political and economic elites who prey upon them and their plight.

Does that change the fact i stated though. The world used to be outright with being shitty nowadays the slavery is hidden. We all get exploited one way or another no matter your skin colour

I cant really tell who's answering because of the whole user shit i didnt specifically mean you but the majority of b's edgelords

Kendrick Lamar is the black example of a high IQ? Sorry, that argument holds no value. Inspiration is not due to intelligence. He is also inspiring youth that are stupid as hell. I mean really, this argument alone is proof we would be better without blacks.

I can agree with that as Bob Dylan sang "You Gotta Serve Somebody" is the sad state of moden existance.

It’s affect, guess if the schools were better in your ghetto you would have known that.

You're saying that constructing albums that are percieved as masterpieces can be done by an unintelligent person?

Its a trash existence but some things in life are worth the trash

You have no better argument than correcting my spelling

To get a little more back on topic but also address some African-Ameerican concerns...How may of you Sup Forumstards knew that the first incidents of "Gun Contol" laws were enacted post-civil war to keep guns out of the hands of the newly freed slaves.

I’m not correcting your spelling, I’m correcting your grammar. SMH...

If i was an ex-slave owner i would be scared too

Alright, add the to your 'corrected grammar' tally. Thank you for your worthless input

Looks like the current crop of proposed gun control legislation is a shit load of uninformed virtue signaling that's just going to cost the states more money in 2nd amendment violation cases.

Kendrick Lamar is not crafting masterpieces, this is subjective and a masterpiece of any art form takes decades or longer to be realized. And yes, I think idiots can create masterpiece art. You’re telling me that all music perceived as great was created by geniuses? That’s naive at best.

Innovation and inspiration for innovation are driven by intelligence. The majority of inventions, innovations and quality of life advances in America have come from white people. Asians, specifically Indians, Chinese, Japanese and Koreans also contribute significantly while American blacks do not. Except for Kendrick Lamar I suppose.

Yup. Sick of "inner city" being a clever way of ignoring the nigger problem

Can we get off the FUCKING RACE BAITING and have some serious discussion about the topic.

If you want to race bait each other make your own fucking thread and take your shit there.

>You're saying that constructing albums that are percieved as masterpieces can be done by an unintelligent person?

Attached: 98b.gif (625x626, 561K)

Race is the topic. We don’t have a problem with guns, we a societal problem and the source of that is blacks. If we solve that issue the others go away, however, gun violence won’t be resolved with arming everyone or regulation as long as we still have blacks.

The problem isn't Blacks per say, it's the fact that over the last 50 - 60 years they have been groomed and exploited as a group by the political and economic class elites.

I'm 55 and grew up in rural Alabama, I remember when we were just people black/white didn't really matter that much then we were all on the lower socio-economic rungs.

Except for a few racist dipshit hypocrits, white and black, that I couldn't stand we generally all got along pretty well

You may be right in rural Alabama, but in cities it is a different case. The inherent shortcomings and societal problems possessed by blacks is the reason cities have gun violence. Blacks cannot assimilate to modern American life and this country limits the potential we could achieve by accommodating them.

So, the basic thing that he is saying is that if you take away the suicides and gang relaed gun statistics the US doesn't have this horrible gun problem that the MSM is touting?

it's amazing how much effort he puts when he is in trap mode

absolutely. the US has a mental, social and criminal problem.
but until you learn how to deal with them, you shouldn't be given dangerous toys.

Which is again because it meets the needs and wishes of those in political and socio-economic power.

Gun violence arguments can be broken down into suicide, gang violence, mass shooting, police shooting and homicides. It’s clear that more regulation won’t stop any of these, but neither will arming everyone more. The root of the problem that both sides of the argument can agree on is societal. One side blames the media, while the other side blames accessibility to guns and a pro gun culture. Neither are correct. The root of the problem is that blacks are a societal cancer. Solving the black problem will reduce gang violence, prevent gun related homicides on other races, prevent police shootings and reduce the number of school shootings by giving our children a school that isn’t full of bullying thugs. Suicide can’t be solved by getting rid of blacks though, but mental health is a different but related topic.

Playing the victim, blaming white politicians for gang violence is retarded. This is due to the inherent shortcomings of blacks. They are not as intelligent as whites so they cannot succeed in school and they are inherently more violent. Blacks are responsible for their own problems, and until they realize this, they will never overcome them.

The US has an education problem. If you have people genuinely trying to put prayer in school, remove evolution and social justice departments then you have a serious retard problem that should be dealt with immediately.

Who said anything about white politicians, some of the greatest blacksplotation is done by Black politicians who milk their own people for money and power, but you can't say anything about them without being "Racist".

Social Justice Departments are part of the problem.

Lets call them what they really are Political Indoctrination Departments.

Some black politicians are actually good too. Michael Steele should be a role model for black youth before Obama. Other black politicians are just shills for their white master, what the fuck happened Ben Carson? You’re a fucking neurosurgeon that revolutionized your field and you come of like an imbecile.

COMRAD please report to your nearest Political Officer for Re-education. (You obviously have wrong think)

Didn't say they were all bad just that its not just whites that are at fault.

True, but that gets into the argument that there aren’t actually two political parties but rather one ruling class that divides the class being ruled and gives them an illusion of choice between two members of the ruling class.

As I see it now there is no real difference between the centrists of either party, it's one of the reasons that I believe there should be term limits in both houses and that there should be a maximum age to be a seated judge.

Yep if there were people like Bobby Bird, Ted Kennedy, John McCain, and Mitch "The Bitch" MCConnel would have been gone a long time ago.

Yeah, as an American I would much rather live in Europe

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 36K)

AH yes the good old UK where they have sacrificed the few freedoms they had to multi-culti kumbyaism.

He'll probably get a worse ruling than the Asian (SouthWest) grooming/rape gang members.

Wouldn't want to appear racist. don't you know. (pip pip, cherio and all that rot)

that damn nigger babble "music" making our pure white youth shoot up schools

this is pleb tier scapegoating...

the elites dont prevent you from evolving or 'escaping', escape ur own damn mediocrity already: people like you will only be happy when there is some paternalist authoritarian offering them some version of group-honour to save their pitiful excuses for having an external locus of control.

If you don't like how 'capitalism' is going, nothing is stopping you from non-participation in some private scale alternative.