Why do you hate black people, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate black people, Sup Forums?

Attached: 8a14da7329ca10495e4416151a053f7df07a58714906bd754077365368f7445f.png (934x691, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro3Tm_3vrxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they niggers

I just think true white people shouldn't even bother with them...

Doesn't everybody?

No. I personally just hate niggers

Because they can't behave.

Attached: baby_sitter.webm (480x360, 835K)

Attached: 1521546293349.jpg (600x565, 47K)

Several actual reasons
Based on the majority that I see, read, and hear.

>They are ignorant, and just plain stupid.
>No desire to improve.
>Live off the work of others (welfare queens).
>Most men are either incapable or just choose not to raise their own kin.
>They are vulgar in their choices in public behavior (language, ass hanging out, etc).

The list can continue but these aren't even stereotypes. I see this way too often, that these are just facts. And don't forget, they are niggers as well. They really should be classified as 3/5 of a human again because that's all the majority of them ever amount to.

because they're lingering when they should be extinct

Difference?

I've interacted with them.

because, statistically speaking, 95% of them are lying, thieving, murdering freaks incapable of living in a civilized society. The other 5% are mulattoes with enough civilized genes to pass, but they're still freaks by any European standard.

/thread

>because, statistically speaking, 95% of them are lying, thieving, murdering freaks incapable of living in a civilized society.

Attached: hNP6973.jpg (480x270, 33K)

Attached: 8f0.jpg (600x673, 56K)

I have a crush on this black guy i met last saturday.
First black guy I ever made out with/sucked dick

I really like him

They're loud, they stink, they commit crimes, they only exist becauss of gibs

i don't hate black people, i hate niggers, learn the difference.

Attached: whitepower.jpg (644x360, 33K)

I don't really. I just like posting racist shit on Sup Forums.
Also I don't like taboos, so I just use the word "nigger" as often as I can.

thats just something niggers say

Attached: 1521675733522.jpg (474x751, 42K)

Either you hate all niggers or you don't. Pick one.

nah... it's true. White dude here.
I have a guy in my neighborhood named Ed, really nice black guy, helpful as hell. Every time we have snow that's too heavy for even our snowblower, he's over here at our house with his tractor, plowing our driveway for free. Plus he's helped me out with repairing our roof after heavy winds caused damage. He's a nice, decent, respectable black guy. His son in law is the polar opposite, useless thug, probably beats Ed's daughter. Jobless monkey that just goes blasting his nigger music through the subwoofers in his piece of shit car, speeding down our road (where kids are playing). That's a nigger. I live with the difference in my own neighborhood.

exactly, i hate all niggers, but i don't mind black people :)

there's still a difference you illiterate cuck

speaking frankly as a white-black mutt, i hate the culture they have. its just toxic like i mean straight out toxic. they all carry this chip on their shoulder like the world is against them. they act like they are the only ones shot by police, they act like they are the only ones poor and they wont let go of that slavery shit like they were the only race in the world fucking enslaved in the last 2000 years. furthermore they get hooked on welfare and refuse to work and then proceed to contribute massively to our nationwide crime rate and fill up our prisons which wastes taxpayer dollars. ill go on in a bit but thats just the basic stuff..

oh and lets not forget the one thing they did that makes them absolute shit in my eyes: THEY CREATED MUMBLE RAP.

seriously are they this bad in europe?

and no i dont mean the first - second generation africans, i mean the blacks like american blacks.

Attached: peprges.jpg (205x246, 9K)

NICE ASSUMPTION YOU RACE BAITING JEW

Think of the average successful normal white man. Now think of trailer trash hillbilly white ppl. Same concept for black ppl. If a black person doesn't talk like a ghetto moron and works and earns their keep honestly ppl tend to have zero issues with them. The ones who don't are called niggers.

There is a difference and ive seen it too. the black side of my family is mostly military and upper middle class doctors and real estate agents and shit. when i meet the extended family thats "lower middle class" and lives "in the hood" its like planet of the apes where they are. I was literally scared to walk down the street without my bowie knife because i thought id get mugged by all the thugs loitering around the neighborhood on my way to the store.

Now i know why my mom didnt want me to ever go on that side of town. So my views of blacks and nigs are that they are separate. there are blacks that contribute a good deal to society whereas nigs are useless and only contribute to crime.

Attached: 29511655_1571919432904517_5603327761656170259_n.jpg (579x729, 40K)

>They really should be classified as 3/5 of a human again because that's all the majority of them ever amount to.
the only thing from your post that i disagree
they are humans tho
just not very sociable among others neither pacific

this.

Ive noticed the same things with africans though. and i mean 1st - 2nd gen african immigrants or children of. Their are Nigerians and shit whoo come over and do pretty well for themselves, dont cause trouble and create jobs when they start businesses. then i san into some Sudanese and Ethiopians and they were just trashy as hell and cause major problems in the neighborhood.

Bad logic. Only about 1/3 of whites are 'trailer trash' and incapable of function in normal white society. With blacks its more than 90% fail that standard.

The distrust/racism only exists because of the legit difference.

And the 2 to 4% of blacks who can pass in white society? Well you can't void the rule just because there are a few exceptions. They're outliers. The rest of the blacks deserve to take those "good blacks" back to africa with them - somebodys gonna have to take care of them, and it should be their own.

Look up Chris rock niggers vs black people

africans hate american blacks actually. i worked with a nigerian and a morrocan down at an offshore oil platform for 6 months. they basically spelled out that they thing western blacks are an embarrassment to all africans and should be wiped out. It was suprising to hear that from them. They think blacks are useless and only take the easy way in life with the least amount of work and im inclined to agree

I don't hate the people I hate their culture and the behavior it cultivates. You remove black people from that they assimilate and they cease to be niggers. So long as they cling to their degenerate hood culture they can never really be competely people.

It's really like petersen said, that you find some correllations that are tied to skin color or sex, but the differences within those groups are bigger than if you compare the groups to each other.

I wanted my power back

but I guess I learned I don;t need it

Attached: 1505212402395.jpg (640x561, 35K)

I heard black people use to be Kangz kek

>Chris Rock
>Black person/nigger
>Explaining the difference between the two

You fuckers just can't accept that there is no difference. If they are black, they are a nigger. White people are not niggers. Jews are not niggers. Spics are not niggers.
Only black people are niggers.
There are white people that live a life just a poorly as niggers, but the difference there is one person is a white piece of shit and the other is a nigger.

Attached: 1521229202953.gif (728x426, 128K)

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro3Tm_3vrxM

dindu nuffin

Attached: 1519940078492.png (500x819, 194K)

Attached: kkk.webm (540x360, 1.79M)