Black Panther is now the highest-grossing movie in U.S. history! Show me that salt...

Black Panther is now the highest-grossing movie in U.S. history! Show me that salt, white boys! LOL maybe if you cry hard enough, I'll be a little gentler with your women! But they sho do loves it when I plow 'em with my 12" BLACK DICK. How's that make you FEEL, white boy?

Attached: index.jpg (287x175, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/26/entertainment/pacific-rim-black-panther-box-office/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing better to do than take credit for something you had no involvement in and try to insight an argument over the internet? How sad. Get a life loser. People like you killed Sup Forums

But it was made by a white guy...

Whites are so good at everything we can even make blacks look appealing

>Black Panther
I haven't seen it

>black panter
>made by white people
>black people throw all there little bit of money at it
Kek thanks for making us richer, mein niggers

Attached: 1517272295587.jpg (312x445, 26K)

If you take inflation into account it isn't, at least not yet

You're a token in a white society. This movie was loved by plebs and people who feel sorry for you. Not an achievement.

that was quick
cnn.com/2018/03/26/entertainment/pacific-rim-black-panther-box-office/index.html

Top grossing SUPERHERO movie. It won't catch The Force Awakens (even though that is a shit tier movie)

You know there are other reasons people could like a movie right?

Why quick? Inevitable that a movie will beat it in a week. BP has been out for what, 6 weeks? Everyone has seen it 17 times. Finally a movie that's somewhat interesting has come to compete. Previous 6 weeks has been BP and shit that even free popcorn and a hot dog won't make you go see.

Kek

Attached: 1507849212809.jpg (720x751, 58K)

Shut up, cuck

Still 6th on the list compared to the other Avengers movies.

Not sure where you're getting your facts from, but it's not the highest grossing of all time in NA. Not adjusted for inflation, or total gross.

No u

>How's that make you FEEL, white boy?
Great, the Jews took your money.

Didn't even watch it. Heard it was quite the fantasy tho... black society, black government and everything yet totally successful and high tech...

In reality every black run country in the world is a complete embarrassment.

Generally the "whiter" a country, the more wealthy and prosperous it is.

This is known.

But keep living the fantasy by all means... just know it'll never happen.

Lmfao.

Still living in mudhuts in 2018.

The movie was pretty good, but it wasn't made by blacks. How does it make you feel that blacks haven't made anything of real value; that they have only been used as tools by the white man for their own gain?

The highest grossing movie of all time is Gone With The Wind, nice bait dumb nigger.

Dubai, a mostly Arabic country, is one of the wealthiest in the world. How does this fit your narrative?

Black Panther was for Niggers.
Guardians of the Galaxy was for White people.

>inflation doesn't count
>...but neither does 80 years of population growth either.
>.....so.....yeah....

>Dubai
>Country

Because whites gave them all their money in exchange for the oil they sit on... not because they are so ingunuitive or intelligent... hence why all non-oil bearing Arabic countries are third world shithole with perennial war and strife.

This is also known.

Next question?

I'm indifferent

Attached: ind.jpg (640x480, 24K)

So yeah there ya go, nice bait dumb nigger.

Mate are you actually retarded?

Dubai is nothing but a shit hole, they literally have streets just for shitting.

If this is so known why do you feel compelled to teach it?

The white boys already populated space, while the spear chucking niggers on earth still act like niggers.

The character Black panther was designed by white males, full stop.

Whites are the best at plundering as well.

Highest grossing is good if you're a business man. It means people bought tickets to see something new. Dvd sales and downloads are usually more telling of if the movie was actually any good

And Americans sold all the Africans and Europeans and Chinese and Russians and whatever all their cars. Does that make them leeches? No.

You're the only one being taught... everyone else here already knows this... that's why you were the only one stupid enough to ask that question...

Someone should help you out, we were all 12 once upon a time.

Highest grossing black superhero movie of all time

Guys how do I download google chrome on my ipad

?????

Attached: IMG_7316.jpg (1536x2048, 472K)

I second this

Attached: Pulp-Fiction-Gold-Watch.gif (468x218, 402K)

You do the ooga booga dance from Black Panther, then it appears.

Damn, I wonder what she would do if she became 100 ft tall and swallowed me whole.

Actually, it's the highest-grossing SUPERHERO film in US history, and only in the US. I haven't seen it, though. All of the nogs are ruining it for me.

Attached: 1521976637137.gif (853x480, 1.27M)

that might just be the most retarded thing I've ever read

>if you're a business man
>business man
>businessman
it's one word, dimwit

Did you think Hollywood movies were anything BUT a business? It's a multi-billion dollar business and Black Panther just took over, hence all the whining ITT.

Actually i don't see any direct auto manufacture trade deals with African countries... they have nothing to give in return and they can't afford them... the only US made vehicles in Africa are privately owned and were relocated there... they were not assembled there, therefore there is no trade agreements with them... that's why you are hard pressed to find ANY modern US made vehicles in african countries.

You are very ignorant I see.

Someone else should take over because I can't keep correcting you on everything... too time consuming.

Arabs aren't fucking black, you dumb nigger. Arabs can achieve prosperity. Asians can achieve prosperity. Whites can achieve prosperity. Hell, even ancient Aztecs can achieve prsoperity. But niggers? They just die of aids and starve themselves. They are like children. Children who would be lost without the guidance of superior races.

Clearly this is the evidence we need to make niggers stop whining about racism

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-100248.png (720x1280, 633K)

>has great potential experiences ruined by trolls and media hype

you're a weak-minded retard, quit being so easily influenced

I was 12 almost 13 years ago. I don't care about other countries because it's not my problem and I barely pay attention to my country problems let alone someone else's. I'm glad you found a hobby to spend your memory and time on though. I don't see how it'd help you in life unless it's to win internet conversations or you're some sort of international traveler.

I wonder why niggers still reproduce when food is so sparse.

Trash movie how is it top action hero film ever.oh I get it niggers suck so expectations were low and everyone wants to be black until trayvon stops Mike Brown's mother for a bag of loosie mr.gray was selling to Rodney King

Attached: 1521525763762.gif (480x360, 1.19M)

I love how easy it is to manipulate you retards into providing me free entertainment

Now you're moving the goal post. You initially said that whites are correlative to prosperity, but now you're saying that Arabs can be too. Are you admitting that Arabs can be just as strong as whites?

The closest you've ever gotten to a white woman is when you found a Playboy in the dumpster and jacked off to it

black panther was average

Attached: 1517867523107.png (530x440, 199K)

Savage

what bait faggot?

Gone with the Wind + 80 years of inflation is nearly = 1.4 billion dollars

Technically, ....worldwide, it's Avatar with 2.8 billion; even with 10 years of inflation it beat out Gone with the Wind's 80 years worth of inflation.

Black Panther is humbly rocking at $630 million to date. But the reason for that large number is because the world population during 1940 was only 2.5 billion at the time (roughly a third of what it is today at nearly 7.2 billion).

So if you only took a third of Black Panther's profits to date, and matched it with Gone With The Winds, and adjusted the number to 1940 inflation.

Black Panther's success (like any other overly-hyped movie) will most likely be sub-par compared to Gone with the Wind's heyday.

>opinions
kek, they're just like buttholes, everyone has one

at least we can all share in the FACT that Black Panther is the king of all superhero movie sales.

black panther was a waste, i watched for free, and i am angry i wasted my time.

all i see is a bunch of africans sitting behind their massive border wall in wakanda, and when aliens invaded the fucken earth to destroy it, they did nothing to help humanity.

looks like its pretty accurate to real life actually.. hm

Is for blue people too

TOO LONG DIDNT READ

Attached: image.gif (268x312, 1.13M)

>impotent undirected racist RAGE

your tears are so fucking delicious

Exactly. Who gives a fuck if it's the top grossing superhero film?

What matters is the amount it's made - adjusted for inflation. That puts it as the 40th highest grossing film. Hardly anything to give a fuck about.

True, and the green.

>didn't see the movie
>just butthurt
kek

too bad,

I guess facts are too hard for people to understand.

oh well, carry on

>I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BILLION DOLLARS THIS MOVIE MADE

really? You seem kinda upset from over here

I'm not the same poster you dumb faggot. Totally different user. Whites aren't the only race that can achieve greatness. But niggers are the only race that cannot.

"12 inches"

Attached: niggading.jpg (358x480, 38K)

Sorry, but not really sure why this would anger white people. Do you really think we care? You dumb shits are the only ones who seem to be making a big race thing outta this. You guys keep going nuts over a movie, and we'll keep doing relevant things in the real world. Tool. And Here's a tip, if you don't like racism, stop bringing up race.

Attached: image.gif (322x242, 1.37M)

Highest grossing SUPERHERO movie you stupid nigger. Pretty pathetic how you left that part out.

Attached: 03A92632-F567-45A5-A044-7125EB41963C.jpg (1080x1325, 108K)

I don't get why the Wakandans still acted like niggers while being surrounded by technology far beyond them. It was like watching The Planet of the Apes, and the nigger chimps found out how to use the white man's guns.

TLDR?
That's like six sentences, you fat fuck

Attached: JUST.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Dubs of truth. Oh, and btw, that movie sucked balls. I wouldn't be too proud of it. Kek

> they sho do loves it
White guy pretending to be nigger detected

Fucking 1488 as well
Kek

Arabs aren't black
Dubai is in Asia you dumb cunt

Kek. Niggers are silly aren't they?

Attached: image.gif (220x217, 415K)

White tween rping as a black dude on the internet. Shocking!

Timestamp pic faggot. Produce one now.

Seeing how most of you paid to see it with your welfare cheques and my taxes pay your welfare, you’re welcome.

It's like 38th, adjusted. I heard it was pretty good. Stop making everything about race, you racist fuck. the game
etc

I'm simply saying it's a great movie if you're the one profiting. Otherwise it's a mediocre different coloured avatar movie

>white producers
>white execs

You were milked yet again.

Simple. No sex education, no contraception, no stigma against having lots of children early in life.

Attached: 2DB62407-7613-42BB-A7EF-F4A86EF95CE2.jpg (1242x1228, 836K)

Not him but I for sure don't, since not a single dime will go to my pockets.

> Whites are so good at everything
> 1488
> 1488

Attached: 435535DB-DFD5-4B42-ADA0-F86BC89287D9.jpg (512x512, 35K)

He's just a typical nigger who's greatest accomplishment is someone else's high grossing movie.

It's a basic human instinct to not reproduce when people are over populated.

JEWISH OCCULT PROPAGANDA FOR BLACKS
>JEWISH OCCULT PROPAGANDA FOR BLACKS

>>made by white people
Stupid asshole, it's made by Jews, not white people you deluded cunt. You're a nigger too, according to Jews you fucking pawn ass retard

Me neither, but my wife and her friends can't stop talking about it

Apparently not. The evidence is strongly against that claim.

highest grossing superhero movie you fucking illiterate nigger

weak race bait trolling. this was a very positive movie

Whats the niggers name that directed ir or whatever?

Coogler?

Coogler is a Jewish fucking name, guys. You know that, right? This asshole is as 'regular black' as Jay Z - Illuminati motherfucker!

Or the fact that humans didn't get this instinct until they evolved to the level of the poo in the loo or the dark spic.

Nothing was postive about it. The Wakanda hand thing is the literally the dead body arm pose. "Cross my heart, hope to die" Do you even JEWISH ILLUMINATI OCCULT ritual? The blacks were warring against EACH OTHER, and the white colonizer 'saved them' from each other... isn't that peculiar?