Anyone on Sup Forums owns a switch?

anyone on Sup Forums owns a switch?

had mine since Christmas with DOOM 16 as my first game, then got rocket league brawlout and Mario kart 8. just got SMO, and my brother has a copy of botw he bought me for my bday in January and still hasn't gotten it to me.

Attached: 41zJqPi7W7L._AC_SX430_.jpg (430x353, 20K)

threads gonna die

Attached: 1522075844555.jpg (432x432, 22K)

bought a switch the other day. literally played botw from 5pm to 4am and i had work at 8.

Attached: 1518894825957.png (680x675, 521K)

is it really as good as they say? I have purposely not exposed myself to it to have a better time when playing it, but when I tried moving around a little on a store demo I jizzed a little bit.

Attached: 1509675398895.jpg (640x626, 40K)

Attached: 1507912955138.jpg (529x600, 48K)

Attached: 1507905212336.jpg (700x933, 74K)

yee it good

Attached: 1521765427572.jpg (2000x1507, 657K)

Attached: 1514828831233.jpg (762x631, 272K)

Bought my switch, barely used, a week ago. I have SMO, Rocket League, Brawlout, Arcade Archives, Skyrim, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

doom was and is super fun. I actually like the multiplayer a lot. the campaign blew my dick sky high. smo is really fun too, haven't gotten far in it

lol

Skyrim doesn't seem like it's really worth it, even though it's an amazing game idk it seems dumb to buy for the switch

mk8 is dope because I can usually get people to play it with me which is cool. my girlfriend likes to play it with me
brawlout is kinda lame after just a little bit, not as fun to get in depth with as smash is.

>DOOM 2016 multiplayer
>fun
"Fun" is a word I reserve for DOOM 2 multiplayer, TF2, etc. 2016 multiplayer is sub-Halo.

Attached: 1518311686861.jpg (480x589, 23K)

Gatekeeping fucktard can't enjoy his life anymore because of a superficial need to be critical of anyone with any sense of happiness.

Get fucked.

playing darkest dungeon
waiting on dark souls
still wondering where the fuck is dragon's crown/odin sphere/muramasa

I'm actually really enjoying Skyrim on the Switch. This is my first console since the Wii, never had an XBox1 or PS4 or anything, and my PC is weak as hell, so I've never had the chance to play it. I played Oblivion though and loved it.

the only reason id ever buy a switch is to play Skyrim on the go. since I have no immediate desire to do that, I will refrain from joining the soyclub

Skyrim isn't worth it. I have the majority of the Switch library and Skyrim wasn't worth it. I also own the physical copies of Axiom Verge and Human Fall Flat.

Splatoon 2 is incredibly fun. Being an online shooter with no voice chat sounds like a deal breaker, but the game is easy enough to not require it. If you want to improve your game and use voice chat, there is an app for it through smart phones. I definitely don’t miss being called a fag and nigger by underage CoD players though.

BoT is the fucking best Switch game.

(Not the same person) It's a really good game. I would recomend it to everyone.

tf2 was the most fun before it became f2p, then was still fun for me for a little then wasn't. I loved halo 3 mp. I don't think dooms mp was groundbreaking but I loved it and it kept be very engaged.
although I'm starting to miss csgo, I haven't played PC in over a year probably close to 2

hff looks fun

wish I had one, but poor and unemployed rn so ill stick to pc games for a while

agreed lol

op and me are same person but regardless I'm more than excited to get it.

anyone have castle of heart yet?
how is it?

I like it, but goddamn if any of you play Ultra Street Fighter 2 as Violent Ken online, you need to end your lives. Crutch character.

ur just bad at the game