So I overheard my grandmother last night basically praying for death...

So I overheard my grandmother last night basically praying for death. Alone in her room with the door closed and the lights off but talking loudly enough for me to hear it down the hallway, about how she has nothing to live for and she doesn't wanna be a burden and things like that. Now I found out she has a heart condition she's refusing treatment for.

I'm not sure what to do, or even if there's anything to do. She's not wrong; her life is over. She's eighty-one, her husband's been dead twenty years, most of her friends are dead, she hasn't been able to drive for three years, she just watches TV and sleeps.

Attached: idunno man.jpg (384x313, 55K)

In all seriousness dude, speak to her. Ask her about her life, get experiences, tell her about yourself. She's lonely and feels disconnected from the world and people. But the most important thing you can do is give her ham wallet a good licking.

That's groady as shit, but she actually doesn't have the parts any more. Histerectomy and Urostomy.

Ok, ok. After you lick her butt hole. Do what I originally said

Hey OP grant her wish and smother her tonight while she sleeps. Do it, don't be a faggot OP and deliver.

this but take pictures

Well that did not go where i expected it to

Go to church with her, retard.

Yes, do it while she slumbers OP, you know you've dreamed of this moment. Taking a life from someone who is willing to give it isn't murder OP. Deliver OP.

Found the user who keeps posting mouse torture pics on here. What an edgelord.

lol my grandpa asked me to smother him. I didnt and he ended up dying like three weeks later. He was kind of a horrible person before he got all brittle. So i dont really give a shit.

Y'know, I really don't know what else I was expecting.

/thread

dude you had my sides splitting

Shame, Sup Forums has gotten so soft over the years. You think that's edgy? Should have been here back in 2008.

Oh, you're such an oldfag. I was here since Advice Dog, bitch.

Sure ya were friend.

I've been here since then too. If you've been here so long what happened in 2008? There is something specific I'm referring too user.

Obama won.

You clearly don't know. Point proven.

"""won""" who might be behind this ((
(post)))

Fuck you cunt

Newfag detected.

Lmao its the oldfag gatekeeper. I'm going back to YTMND to sponsor a site with 1$

Attached: americaNukem.jpg (925x583, 48K)

Attached: 1520414523475.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

OP what are you going to do with your grandma?