Artist collections or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/user/darumswizel/collection
discogs.com/user/RockMeJoe/collection?layout=big
discogs.com/user/franshollender/collection?header=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/2

is that vinyl? lmao

i went to stockholm for a freddie gibbs concert and we stopped by a record store... i just couldnt resist.

Legit pick ups
What did you pay for Operation Doomsday?

thanks man. operation doomsday was 329 sek

Hot

oh lord are you actually displaying your vinyl records

Most recent thing I've got
>Full Collection
discogs.com/user/darumswizel/collection

jelly of that It Follows soundtrack

Eh it's alright. I've come to the realization that most of the soundtracks I've gotten I don't listen to so it was kind of a waste.

discogs.com/user/RockMeJoe/collection?layout=big
Laugh at my shitty Sup Forumscore

>Geogaddi repress
You gotta snag the Hi Scores reissue. Sounds fantastic.

Well i put the records that i listen to the most currently up there thats about it

these were all from a goodwill for $2 each
also picked up bluetile lounge - lowercase from an ebay auction for $3

Damn, nice finds. Even though it's a compilation, Noise Floor is my favorite Bright Eyes album

I know right? Gotta keep those records hidden away and not ever look at them.

yeah hahaha i ended up taking like a third of the CDs for sale at that goodwill. i'd not checked out bright eyes before yesterday, but i just bought em all on a limb cause i have a friend who's really into their stuff.
i'm definitely the most proud of getting that bluetile lounge CD for so cheap. love those guys.

>vinyl records
End your own life

Hey man, album covers are cool artpieces with a better story behind them than normal paintings. Nothing wrong with decorating your place with that.

You bought a new pressing of Herb Alpert?

I haven't bought any in a few years, but I was in Dubuque and went to a record store and got the records pictured. ITCOTCK was only $3 for some reason.

Got the DAF boxset for $25 through an Amazon preorder price error. Got 2, should've gotten 20.

I bet you call them vinyls

Yeah, found it at Barnes & Noble.

Bump

latest purchase pic related, and I also just registered my collection at Discogs: discogs.com/user/franshollender/collection?header=1

+Television, King Crimson, Blanck Mass

actually really nice
+OHP, BoC, Sigur Rós, Lone, Xiu Xiu, Mbv etc

bemp

finished my Fishmans collection for the most part last week. still waiting on a couple items to come in

Impressive

Cringe

this

Yes.

good post

Time Machines is so good dude

I found a copy of Grace on cd recently, been meaning to listen to it and just stumbled on it while searching thrift stores

damn user this is really cool

cool and underrated cop

is that a fucking 98.12.28 vinyl? where the fuck did you find this?

11/10 dedication

It is. Only took over a year of religiously checking discogs and Japanese auction websites. It's from the Fishmans Rock Festival box set as with the rest of the bottom 2 rows. It actually has 4 records inside of it.

Thanks

man I want one of those Long Season and 98.12.28 :(/