What is the best sex position in your opinion?

What is the best sex position in your opinion?

>pic related
>my favourite

Attached: D2961473-BF2D-4843-9D9E-E940CAC8412A.gif (500x667, 1.99M)

the one they want to be fucked in. fuck em how they want it and you'll fuck em more often.

stroke, kiss, lick, suck
only then do you give your fuck

make em happy
it's the main attraction
bitches call it
satisfaction

spitroast

seriously...doggy style and i cum buckets almost right away...missionary is nice but takes a while for me to cum....dont know why

Me laying down, her squatting over me with her legs open and her tits dangling a bit.

It's the opposite for me.

Me on my knees, her on her back. Grab her legs and lift her butt up and pound hard. Two reasons: first, she has very little control, and second, the angle of penetration almost always hits the g-spot. I say almost, because it depends on how long her legs are. I've mostly dated shorter girls, so I've been successful most of the time.

PRONEBONE

Missionary if it's love. Doggy if it means nothing. Anal NEVER BECAUSE THAT IS GROSS

This position OP, except me bent over like the gal in the picture and my wife behind me with her 9" strap on.

same

I call it the "Wingless Falcon." I lay on my back with my legs spread, she does a handstand over my cock, and we watch "Jake and the Fat Man" reruns until the dog jizzes.

reverse cowgirl

i havent gotten laid since October, sex with a female in any position would be best

my nigga

Same

Who is that?

Missionary = access to everything

same, especially when my girl reaches around and fingers my ass

12 irl

Concur - this is best.

Second, I like to put the lady on her side, shift her hips so her goodies are pointing up slightly. Push her upper leg forward a bit and slid right in. Gives her a rest, gives me a good view and maximum control. Sometimes she can get off sync with my rhythm when she's throwing it back, so I put her on her side and drop my load deep.

Depends. I think it's important to have a lot of diversity when it comes to this. Me and my gf got this book "365 sex positions". It's really awesome if you wanna spice up your sex life a bit.

Don't really have one favorite position. What I really like though, is fucking her in the shower while lifting her up (holding her upper legs), and pressing her back against the wall. Makes us both cum buckets within seconds usually.

OP is correct

Attached: 2989_1522094479881.jpg (1428x1944, 576K)