>video games are a degenerate waste of time

Tell that to these millionaires

Other urls found in this thread:

streamers.gamepedia.com/Summit1g
esportsearnings.com/players
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Two ugly cunts

Trigger alert!

The ammount of videogame players that became rich is staggering.

stag·ger
ˈstaɡər/
verb
gerund or present participle: staggering

walk or move unsteadily, as if about to fall.
"he staggered to his feet, swaying a little"
synonyms: lurch, walk unsteadily, reel, sway, teeter, totter, stumble, wobble
"he staggered to the door"
continue in existence or operation uncertainly or precariously.
"the council staggered from one crisis to the next"
archaic
waver in purpose; hesitate.
archaic
(of a blow) cause (someone) to walk or move unsteadily, as if about to fall.
"the collision staggered her and she fell"
astonish or deeply shock.
"I was staggered to find it was six o'clock"
synonyms: amaze, astound, astonish, surprise, startle, stun, confound, dumbfound, stupefy, daze,

>looks matter

these guys all have a literal army of weeb bitches ready to breed with any of them

>two guys out of the millions that play video games became meme millionaires

those odds are shit

im right now making money off greasy chinese children playing in a silly lol league, im okay with vidya as long as i can gamble on it

>All ugly cunts

The way he used staggering is correct, it's an expression. As in: 'It's staggering how bad Americans are at their own language.'

>this fat ugly swedish virgin will always be better than us

It's not about odds it's about skill. You can't just say 1% people make it so Trying will have 1% chance, since it is dependant on ability and skill. So people who are good at that shit have a lot bigger chance to make it.

The people who could make a living with playing dota2 are the top 0.001% of the playerbase, and any decent player who understands the game is in the top 1%. The difference between those two is huge.

Justifying ruining your life with games by there being pro players is retarded though.

No it wasn't. It is used in amazement, as in "It's staggering how many rich gamers there are". This would imply there are a lot in correlation to a relatively recent creation of a sport. He's a dumb spic.

>tfw no doctor babaev to operate on ur butt with his uzbeki cock
:(

it's easier to be good when you have all free time you want and a never-lagging PC :(

where are these pussies from?

>Arteezy
>EE
>millionares

They have literally the best lifes a guy can have.

I wanna punch their faces whenever they complain about anything.

that fat.

The middle one on the bottom row is the best pussy.

>tfw 5k trash and I wouldn't even do that

another sign that the main reason people become pro are connections/friends and not skill

top middle is the greatest for me; still waiting for sauce with unbearable boner

It's all about entertainment value.

That legion pussy is way to feminine desu

Yeah both are below a million dollars in winnings. 700k and 800k, doubt either is a millionaire.

They make most of their money through endorsements, sponsors, advertising and donations. It is not even possible to know how much they're actually worth yet

Fucking cunts!!!!!!!

>Dota, Free game which attracts the bottomfeeders
>Almost entire playerbase non-white or slav
>Your fun is decided by 4 other people: Even if you are really good it wont matter because it requires 4 other non-white people not to be retarded or fuck up (good luck)
>Heroes are literally rock/paper/scissors

Game is way too complicated for its playerbase.

If you want a lucrative career go pursue petroleum engineering.

It's actually easier than mech and electrical engineering, although currently the market's a bit shaken cuz of the low oil prices but they'll go up again.

I think most teams pay a salary for their players. I doubt the salary would be over 50k. I think it would be just enough to get by and motivate for tournament winnings. Also some teams take cuts from tournament winnings but I'm not sure how much it have affected these 2 players.

I still doubt either one of them is a millionaire unless they have saved all their income or made some good investments.

>streamers.gamepedia.com/Summit1g
I've seen this fucker get single $20k and $50k donations in a game...this dude is easily millionaire.

top 33 earners in esports all dota players

esportsearnings.com/players

>he thinks the players actually get the money won in a tournament
The only player getting paid 100% of his tournament win was Artstyle

>tfw 2014 was 11 years ago

>tfw you will never crush that dutch boipuci

why even live.

>streamers.gamepedia.com/Summit1g
Best career this day seems to be entertaining retards. Who knew.