Snap sluts thread

Snap sluts thread

>Her boyfriend found out and added me and messaged me at 4am edition.

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-124620.jpg (1080x2220, 676K)

>>you'd be licking my ass while I banged your chick

Well played.

Wow, you're looking for people to support your autistic behaviours? Manage your own bullshit fucking retard nobody cares about someone texting you about you sending dick pics to other girls, thats a 24/7 business here mr.IgottoldIamsomethingspecial

Damn dude - was it your chick he was talking to?

You seem pretty hurt.

looks like someone couldn't sell enough chromosomes today

Who doesn't like the occasional rim job?

No Sup Forums is infested with those kind of posts, traps too. We need more gore shit and good oc webms or stories
Sup Forums is getting down slowly nigga

I kek'd pretty hard when I saw lick.

Nah, I was just looking to start another thread but start it with some butthurt beta, like yourself, who came at me from talking to a girl from last night's thread. Bring down the levels of autism there buddy. Don't be so mad cuz you've probably been a victim of being cucked yourself.

Fair point

Stop snapping yourself u beta.

art.girl666, she loves dicks, lots of em, if i get dubs(or feel like it) ill post her number

>calling others autistic
>likes gore threads

Close enough, 5098442666

If only I had that much time desu.

hey user, ur a thirsty faget. No thot wants to see pictures of ur micro-dik. Also this thread is awful, you're seriously 90% of the reason why Sup Forums sucks my dick these days. Pls leave

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: yc0sioyocudt25444000000.jpg (815x500, 40K)

Elon's dick is HUGE

A lot of butthurt is flowing through this thread.

No you fucking idiot. This is Sup Forums not /gif/ this is the exact place for bullshittery like this so fuck off to /gif/ for your gore or dank oc webm.

Try Buttons3214

> You hurt her feelings by sending dick pics
I wonder how many narratives she's juggling.

Waiting on an add.

Post moar sluts

withoutregrets
fat and needy slut

Delete this