Anyone have an ex they're still obsessed with?

Anyone have an ex they're still obsessed with?
I swear my ex's voice is so fucking sweet and she's soo fucking cute with her pixie hair cut and her holes and feet taste so good it drives me up the wall..even tho she's borderline i just wanna grab her and fuck her still.

Attached: 1522005992880.gif (356x267, 1.99M)

Shiiiiiiet i forgot this is Sup Forums
Nobody here even has had a gf here, thus no ex.
Thats why this threads dead.

Got any pics OP?

absolutely. Her parents moved her halfway across the country to put her in rehab without any notice and I havent seen her since. Sucks because she didnt really have any major drug issues

Yes, ditto to all except the pixie cut

mine got addicted to fucking nyquil lol.
of all the things to get addicted too...

Yeah but the break up is fresh only a few weeks ago. Swear i was thinking of ending it and thinking about how much of a pain relationships are and then i got dumped and it’s hitting Home the longer it’s been. Sucks

what the shit lol.
Mine just got out of college and was having trouble figuring out what she wanted to do as a career, we did coke at parties occasionally and smoked pot.

Then one day she stopped responding and a month later sent me a message on facebook from a new account telling me that she was in a different state in rehab. I had more fun with her than I did with anyone before. Shit sucks

Definitely. Not emotionally or anything stupid like that. More I just miss fucking her stupid. Have a gf now but the sex just isn't the same.

It doesn’t get any better been 10 years and I’m still spiraling

nude for reference. still jerk off to this almost daily

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=HE3bDXJ9IXLG7P-9)original_218346371.jpg (476x460, 33K)

No, my ex is a troll. Though i tried to arrange a 3 some with my current gf and my ex.

Current gf of 3 years is borderline with pixie cut

I wonder if her exes are like this

all this talk of holes and sweet tasting feet and this is the pic you choose. little wonder why she dumped you.

Same here, she was crazy in bed. She got off being chocked, spanked and deep-throated. Loved when I bottomed her, the harder the better. New gf is no direct bore, but anything out of the soft-core area is a no-go. And try bottoming out and she'll complaint that it hurts.

When you've been with someone into the more kinky stuff, it's hard going back. Don't need to every time, but miss going nuts ever once in a while.

sure, who doesnt
all the missed opportunities

still think about the girl I had a near 6 year relationship with. usually at least once a day. it's been equally long since we broke up. not obsessed though. no idea what she's up to, haven't reached out or anything. I imagine that's pretty normal. idk

Oh yeah for real. Mine had an oral fixation and would basically blow me anywhere she could. inside outside... public where ever. I do miss that

obsessed? no... that's not healthy man
I still think about a few though... some in particular... I used to have this one gf that would start sucking my cock every single morning before I even woke up... she was obsessed with my dick... I miss her very much

Sorry bud that's all I have left

>mediocre

first off, don't kys. secondly, it doesn't get better for a while. especially if it's you who fucked it up. however there is light. get back on the fucking horse my man. get tinder, have a friend take some decent photos, write a brief yet witty bio and you're set. takes an afternoon. god bless

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: yxf652x5pzld25444000000.jpg (481x501, 26K)