He's unironically the only original and interesting of all these new soundcloud meme artists

He's unironically the only original and interesting of all these new soundcloud meme artists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9e4B2J2dOE
youtu.be/scLm0eY1Jxo
youtube.com/watch?v=tRdqxsWfoT4
youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Abm2b07XFYM
genius.com/a/here-s-what-you-need-to-know-about-controversial-brooklyn-rapper-6ix9ine-his-breakout-hit-gummo
youtube.com/watch?v=daxQ2TCrnTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he’s also a pedophile and sucks

did he let a 14 year old draw on him ?

Literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=l9e4B2J2dOE

hes lyrically reallly really bad
gummo bangs tho

it must be so depressing being an american who is slightly in touch with current music.

at least it is really far away from me.

Seem fine to me. They're usually just pretty edgy which matches his intense delivery. Gummo is literally the only hip hop (or whatever you want to call it) song I liked in 2017

nah the whole fucked your bitch shit is old. needs to be taken into another lvl.

Didn't you hear? We got over this guy two days ago, Malcolm Young is the current death to discuss

Also his videos are insane. They create an atmosphere that really matches the violence and shit that he spits. Something that is pretty rare from what I've seen.
The bitch in the back is hanging from hooks in her back btw

what do you listen to corny ass?

We yung money, you no money

He looks like a Juggalo but with a lower iq than the average Juggalo

Let that sink in

whoa man good one, epic burn. saying someone looks like a juggalo surely is a cutting edge insult in 2017

>tfw his largest claim to fame in his life will always be the Instagram meme with this image and the caption: "when you've defeated all the SoundCloud rappers and have to face the final boss"

>Juggalo

Stands to reason. A lot of these soundcloud rappers were likely raised on that music by their older brothers and such. Nu Metal's fingerprints are also all over these acts. XXXwhatever has cited Papa Roach as an influence.

Garbage in/garbage out.

this is absolute trash. moot pls ban

cruel

You guys are so pathetic.

Their should be a separate board for faggots who just blindly follow trends

Soundclown

is all it takes to impress new Sup Forums face tattoos and edgy instagram posts?

I wasn't gonna post in order to not give this shit the time of day, but I really, really, really hope this fuckhead dies very soon.

Top 3 cartoon characters with rainbow hair

is he the most Sup Forums approved rapper?

couldnt believe when i found out he was the same guy

>rhyming nigga with nigga

Absolute shit familam

Videos aren’t must

Lil Yachty has made the best music (with DRAM and Kyle), Lil Uzi Vert and I guess maybe Lil Peep are the only ones that resemble actual musicians

Like a meme fuelled descent down a series of bad life choices

pls this.

No but he let one on him.

>Implying his legendary "pussy nigga" outfit isn't his biggest meme.
This shit was normie tier when it blew up

has everyone seen the vid of him getting railed in the ass by a big black dude?

no way that this is true. also nice repeating digits

Why do al these mumble soundcloud rappers get face tattoos?

Yes lol

>he doesn't know what internal rhyming is

Fuck off you old fuck

Pls tell me this doesn't actually excist lol

H'oh boy, just you wait

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Seriously

KNOW SHE 13, UH
JUST GOT ME A STIFFY, UH

>mfw rap privilege allows this subhuman to be a pedo w/o getting fucked in the ass by the media

youtu.be/scLm0eY1Jxo

this is def. one of his more interesting songs. only person i can think of that it's comparable to is scarlxrd

He's not a pedo. FAKE NEWS.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRdqxsWfoT4

He spoke on that bs already

I DONT FUCK WITH NO OLD HOES,
ONLY UNDERAGE HOES

it is literally public information that he has been convicted of multiple charges of statutory rape

>DJ PussyAssNigga

L

Where is your actual source buddy? Where does ti say he had sex with anybody? Quit spreading fake news

>Use of a child in a sexual performance.
A person is guilty of the use of a child in a sexual performance if
knowing the character and content thereof he employs, authorizes or
induces a child less than seventeen years of age to engage in a sexual
performance or being a parent, legal guardian or custodian of such
child, he consents to the participation by such child in a sexual
performance.

Holy shit this is cheesy. It's just horrorcore inspired trap. The only way you could enjoy this is if you were actually 15. Sup Forums has gone even more to shit than it all ready was.

the word before nigga rhymes, you do realize there's more to rapping than just rhyming the last word of each line

>rapping to anime

the word before nigga rhymes, you do realize there's more to rapping than just rhyming the last word of each line

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

The fact that Sup Forums, the board with the worst taste I’ve ever seen, hates him so much unironically reaffirms why I like him.
For the record I hate Peep, Ghostmane, Pump, all of them, it’s all garbage. But this guy has got something and the fact that it rubs half you retards the wrong way makes it even better.
>wahh he looks like a clown
>wahh he doesn’t rhyme words like Eminem
Really? Could you guys be more fake?

This. Face tattoos are so stupid.

Women love them.

Where can I find the original video?

That was fake. Just like the rape claim.

You 6ix9ine haters are such faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=Abm2b07XFYM

literally the only good song this degenerate has ever been involved in

That song is fucking wack and Trippie Redd looks like a telletubby you gay boi. 69’s part is literally the only redeeming part of it.

that's why I said the only good song
because it's his only good verse

what is fake about him pleading guilty

Proof?

Gummo was alright, but this is awful.

no fuckin way

legendary pic, too bad he went down the shittiest route possible

Is he a good shabbos goy?

he was 17 when she was 14 so it was legal

still creepy, but legal

don't know what backwater country you live in, but that is not how the law works where i live.

Does anyone else feel like his music is very similar to stitches? Like that yelling while rapping shit. Stitches was yelling like an idiot before a lot of these soundcloud guys

>stereolab, yo la tengo, too pure bands, tortoise
music for people who are people

never would've thought when i first stated coming here in 2009 this board be constantly posting about shit tier random soundcloud rappers for middle school aged suburban kids

How does it work where you live?

no grandpa

pleb

real people listen to death grips and radiohead

lmao whatta fag

Is Gummo this years Hot Nigga and will 6ix9ine surpass Bobby Shmurda?

26 million views in one month. Lil Peep's most viewed video isn't even close lmao

I must be missing something. Which part is remotely original?

Nah senpai not even close, Bobby is up there with the meme rap God's right now, tekashi ain't shit.

Wtf I love lil peep now

I'm not even talking about Lil Peep? I was talking about Bobby Shmurda so wtf are you talking about bruh

Didn't mean to reply to you nigger

PUT A HOLE IN HIS HEAD HE A DOLPHIN

>Daniel Hernandez that pled guilty to three felony counts of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance is 6ix9ine. He was 18 years old on the date of the crime, while the victim was a minor of an unconfirmed age.

genius.com/a/here-s-what-you-need-to-know-about-controversial-brooklyn-rapper-6ix9ine-his-breakout-hit-gummo

>an 18 year old fooled around with a minor of undisclosed age
So an 18 year old fucked a 15 year old and her mom got mad, get lost with this bullshit. Stop trying to act like he's some 30 year old molesting a 13 year old. Fake ass news.

When’s the last time you stepped out your room? I almost banged a fucking middle schooler cause she and her friend both said they were 18. Girls these days look way older man shit had spooked. Only reason I didn’t smash was my roommates little brother stays on weekends with him and he saw her and told me she was in his class

6ix9ine is a real misunderstood guy. If you watch any of his interviews, you will realize he grew up a really really fucked up childhood. Going to bed hungry for weeks, and then his dad getting shot right outside of his apartment. Hes had a rough life, and im glad that hes made it now. He wants to do the same thing a lot of these rappers do though "Make music for the kids who dont fit in"

Also, so reading this whole thing:
>Someone with his name has a record
>He denies it
>The person who did it would have a mugshot on a public sex offender registry
>Yet this photo of him doesn't exist

Not making a real strong case here.

I liked his first couple of tracks he put out, 69 and pimpin but i haven't listened to the guy since then. is his shit actually good or am i being tricked?

is this guy a brony?

sage

see you in a few days ;)

>implying this thread isn't a shitpost
let me stop u right there

>I'm allowed to break global rules when someone else did (even though they didn't)
lol put that in your appeal, let me know how it goes

aw man u GOT me dood, global roolz! plz no b4n frum da msg bored

gummo a banger

I like his voice more than any of the other grimy soundcloud niggas

..you think that music video's insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=daxQ2TCrnTM