ITT

ITT: we support, follow, share, and give constructive criticism to eachother on various websites for music sharing such as Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Youtube, and more.

Post a link to your site(s) and other anons follow/share/give feedback.

People who post links and shill themselves after 5-10 posts without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and should be ignored.

I start, I return all feedback I get on my music so jump over & enjoy yourselfs! - soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-woodworm

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
soundcloud.com/bundle-of-sticks-238926055
doughy.bandcamp.com/album/hotbed
soundcloud.com/stvshboi/banana-clips-w-stowe
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink
soundcloud.com/the-primitif-mann/sets/why-hide
youtube.com/watch?v=4t_tqhCSoDc
soundcloud.com/user-821581843/sets/hits
youtu.be/CsBh307pJVw
soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker/i-am-in-love-with-you-zauben-sam-u-tebe
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5HPOeKGyHME
soundcloud.com/moonflower333
soundcloud.com/liam-oliverog/sylvia-revised
youtube.com/watch?v=7dOuB9q6MkA
soundcloud.com/ilovetang
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/the-tang/ill-try-harder-next-time/
graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation
skeleton-eyes.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lbjnLjTnoTg&t=371s
soundcloud.com/2harmyou/berserk-demo
soundcloud.com/chan-soman-479587304/im-just-a-dreamer
soundcloud.com/kjvalium/tree-of-life
soundcloud.com/alexauld/only-once-over-vol-2
youtube.com/watch?v=JEY3bGgN9v8
soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker/please-do-not-cry-tonightmolim-te-ne-plachi-vecheras
soundcloud.com/coelacanth8191
soundcloud.com/l101m
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/crystal-skies
soundcloud.com/user-738301693/nastolgiacraft-iii
soundcloud.com/revingoff/samhain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker

I release a song every day. Started about 11 days ago. I have taken any REAL criticism to heart and gone back and changed things to fix the songs. I will only grow this way. I just re uploaded new versions of a few songs with the changes and am fixing one song today i got criticism on yesterday about my singing. I will try a new approach and re upload it then start on a new song for today. enjoy

Holy shit
Outstanding performance, keep up, you sing and play guitar better than 99% of Sup Forums and you actually make me feel things unlike many of those bland indie dudes who strum major chords

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs and cassettes are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

Latest collab with Underscore
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
>tribal noise
>psychedelic drone
>field recordings
>dark ambient

soundcloud.com/bundle-of-sticks-238926055
>ukulele
>sad stuff

pretty nice stuff

this is my album Hotbed 3 year endeavor any feedback is appreciated

doughy.bandcamp.com/album/hotbed

thank you feel free to critique. If it is not obvious trolling I will take it to heart and apply it to the song and possibly reupload. Or apply it to future work. I am trying to do a song every day. Or at least work on a song for two days. I am finding it harder to keep up quality songs if i do it every day but i am doing my best. I want to do at least 300 songs a year for 3 years then go from there.

>acoustic sounds manipulated
>experimental
>avante garde? idk
>old shit

soundcloud.com/stvshboi/banana-clips-w-stowe

>Trap
>Phonk
>Chill

I was not prepared for this journey...

>Industrial Hip-Hop/Sound Collage

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink

>Noise/Drone/Dark Ambient

soundcloud.com/the-primitif-mann/sets/why-hide

Outstanding, real fucking talent, your voice is really unique, the fingerstyle guitar is a nice touch. One of the best things I've heard on these threads. Followed.
Recommend.

youtube.com/watch?v=4t_tqhCSoDc

> trap
> electronic/ hiphop
> dark vibes
> cinematic
>druggy

soundcloud.com/user-821581843/sets/hits

>80年代のトップヒット

youtu.be/CsBh307pJVw

thank you.
this one is my favorite right now
soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker/i-am-in-love-with-you-zauben-sam-u-tebe

I want to make more like it

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5HPOeKGyHME

>(Зaљyбљeн caм y тeбe)
Where are you from from mate?

Alaska

If you want to know how I learned a bit of Serbian and why Serbian music inspires me I will tell you

soundcloud.com/moonflower333

Please do, I am Serbian, so I'm always interested when something like this pops up.

soundcloud.com/liam-oliverog/sylvia-revised
>making rap beats
>working on this lo-fi stuff today

Made a new music video for my latest track 'Every Day'

youtube.com/watch?v=7dOuB9q6MkA

Would greatly appreciate some feedback on this!

>If it is not obvious trolling
Dude you are fucking talented, I hope you recognise that. Don't rush making songs like that, focus on the pure quality instead of quantity gimmick. Make a full, coherent album, put it on Bandcamp or even Spotify and get noticed. Your songwriting is on point just like your technical skills

Serbians come to north pole alaska. Mostly Serbian men and their sisters or cousins. I started working with them at a young age at hotels and restaurants. The men were always so kind and loved to play soccer or bike all around alaska. It was really fun learning Serbian and talking shit about our shitty bosses. I never kept in touch with all of them but I remember a girl Named Dragana Musica and her brother were really really cool. There was always a few assholes but whatever. I really liked the serbians more than the croatiand and albanians and bulgarians. I would say out of all the Slavs that come to Alaska Serbians were my favorite. I am about to upload another Serbian in song in a bit

soundcloud.com/ilovetang
>Dream pop, power pop, alternative
Live album coming this Christmas! Check us out and give us a rating on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/the-tang/ill-try-harder-next-time/
recs
Sing My Songs is really sweet stuff, seems a little rough with vocals at times for my liking but your still a pretty good singer. Keep it up!

I do not want to write a album. Just lots of songs. I do think it would be a very good skill to be able to accomplish good songs and to do it every day with ease

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation
>Noisy punky grungy raw sludgy type of shit
>Just got signed to a label + tape release skeleton-eyes.bandcamp.com/

>Bonus live show youtube.com/watch?v=lbjnLjTnoTg&t=371s

Mate your voice is amazing in these. No flaws jello/10
Nice build up dude. Loving the sounds, chill af and a lil spooky. Aesthetic goes well with it too
Recc as always:-

tellme about the rough vocals? maybe i can fix some stuff today

soundcloud.com/2harmyou/berserk-demo

RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

soundcloud.com/chan-soman-479587304/im-just-a-dreamer

soundcloud.com/kjvalium/tree-of-life

soundcloud.com/alexauld/only-once-over-vol-2

>Journey

NEW

It's always nice to hear people say that they've had a pleasant experience with fellow Serbs. I'm not sure in which part of the US they're mostly concentrated, but for some reason, it makes total sense that they would pick Alaska as a destination.
Since you like Serbian music, I'd recommend getting into these 3 fellas. They did an album a while ago (Vidarica), and mostly focused on Serbian folklore. The twins are really great people (and singers of course) and Miroslav is a phenomenal guitar player. I believe he lives and teaches at some university in the US.
Link related is a song that is used both in Serbian, Macedonian and Albanian folklore (since the mountain which the song is based is what these three share)
youtube.com/watch?v=JEY3bGgN9v8

stop shilling your wanne be beatle shit in every fucking soundcloud thread

this is REALLY GREAT THANKS!!!!!

Please Do Not Cry Tonight(Moлим тe, нe плaчи вeчepac)

This is my other Serbian song I just uploaded it.
please give it a listen
soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker/please-do-not-cry-tonightmolim-te-ne-plachi-vecheras

soundcloud.com/coelacanth8191

>electronic
>dreamy
>good for rainy days

I dont understand why your so mad but i dont think we've had a comparison to The Beatles yet so thanks i guess!`

soundcloud.com/l101m
>rap
2 songs up, more coming soon

please tell me about the rough vocals

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/crystal-skies

>robot rock
>fuzzy electronic
>artificial vocals

soundcloud.com/user-738301693/nastolgiacraft-iii
>vaportrap
>nostalgia feels

I meant that at some times the vocals seem to be a hair off a couple times or gets too grunty but that comes with practice.
Also read my post to where i said i like your singing and stop being such a fucking asshole. Jesus Christ its like every fucking serb i know takes everything way too fucking seriously goddamn

soundcloud.com/revingoff/samhain

it went well

I am not a serb. I am an alaskan with german heritage. I am not being an asshole I just like criticism and want to improve. Most people just tell me how amazing I am when i play cello violin bass guitar drums guitar or If i am playing guitar in a metal band or drums. everyone says I am really good. So when i get criticism that is real I want to know more and improve because i rarely get it