Hello Sup Forums. I am an intern-journalist with CNN

Hello Sup Forums. I am an intern-journalist with CNN.

During the recent nation wide anti-gun rallies the brave students from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida made speeches and took a stand.

The alt-right represented by Sup Forums made numerous false accusation concerning some of the student spokespeople, especially Delaney Tarr and Emma Gonzales, questioning their ethnicity, citizenship status and using very harsh and inflammatory language.

Pertinent to this we reached out to Sup Forums for a statement, but he did not give us one, with some pointing out this section (Sup Forums) from the site as being their official press representatives. That is why I am here today.

-Please explain yourselves and your behavior in attacking the survivors of the deadly shooting with frankly extremely bigoted and sexist remarks.-

Thank you.

Attached: CNN-logo.png (2272x1704, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/26/us/emma-gonzalez-photo-doctored-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake and gay

>filename

inb4 logfags.

niggers tounge my anus

>filename
>LOGo

Attached: 1503806537248.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Fake and gay, but as always:

Libtards and progs post all that absurdity. Everything from Birthers, to flat earthers are the other side posing as us so they can say we're crazy.

Nobody cares anymore...

Tits or GTFO!!!

Fuck off. we just dont want are guns taken away by some retarded kids who dont know shit.

niggers tongue my anus

Get out faggot

Attached: image.jpg (968x916, 91K)

Dear CNN, you have come to the right place I am Sup Forums......unfortunately:

1. Anderson Cooper is a faggot and homos are not welcome here. Now if he changes his ex and becomes a cute trans girl we may talk again,

2. Wolf Blitzer is a midget jew that needs to be gassed.

Take care of these two issues and you can have my statement, all 9 inches of it.

Attached: fc,550x550,white.jpg (550x550, 45K)

Post Anderson Coopers feet or GTFO.

CNN is so ridiculously biased in its reporting its absurd. As a journalistic source CNN can simply not be taken seriously. This site, Sup Forums, "with frankly extremely bigoted and sexist remarks" is what it is. You can stuff your "bigoted and sexist" judgment up your azz. We don't seek your approval.
If you covered the Maryland shooting with a small fraction of the 'ginned up-high school-fan girl-drama' you used in FL you could at least be thought of as attempting to be objective. The fact that you won't means you are nothing more than propaganda and advocacy for your own particular agenda. Willing accomplices, easily forgettable.

Take your fake news elsewhere you silly clown.

Erin Burnett can get in all holes any day of the week and twice on the weekend. The blond titcow as well (forgot her name, the hacker known as Sup Forums one)

this

If you're faking being a reporter, but you're claiming to work for a fake news corp, do the two actually cancel each other out and make your post real?

Attached: 482459782362589076.png (425x425, 71K)

fuck me this is some deep shit

lel

GUYS PUT YOUR COOL FACES ON IT'S CNN!

Attached: 1.jpg (630x592, 86K)

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: z9lnqypwlmud2543245000000.jpg (473x496, 25K)

/pol doesn't like crisis actors...

s-senpai?

Attached: anderson-cooper-gay-marriage-partner-gloria-vanderbilt-1.jpg (800x543, 63K)

Or would it compound the fakeness....hard to know, I am just not that good at math.

Someone faking being a fake journalist....now I've seen everything. What an age to be alive.

Fuck off, Cuck.

>Pertinent to this we reached out to Sup Forums for a statement, but he did not give us one, with some pointing out this section (Sup Forums) from the site as being their official press representatives.

I've been laughing for the past 10 minutes, this is brilliant.

you are fake news

THE PRESIDENT TOLD ME YOU ARE JUST FAKE NEWS AND WE SHOULD ROUND YOU UP AND PLACE YOU IN CAMPS!

Attached: fakenews.png (1440x2960, 406K)

Fuck CNN. Anderson Cooper is a pedo

its not pedo if youre a famous gay man

Checked.
I wonder how many logs that faggot's eaten.

Attached: 76876876870-7765.png (500x522, 149K)

Attached: holymind.jpg (1390x1083, 241K)

Not sure it's fake anymore. This is from CNN's website...

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1522081575922.png (1440x2960, 410K)

>Hello Sup Forums. I am an intern-journalist with CNN.
No you're not.

At least try next time.
Nobody from any news media organization would say Sup Forums you faggot

uh user

Fuck off

eat a dick cunt

Sup Forums has always been a place where trolls organize.

there are legitimate reasons to criticize the Parkland students- texting and driving kills a lot more teenagers than guns. the students are milking their fifteen minutes of fame and taking time and resources away from more productive uses, like texting and driving.

fuck off, jackass

>Posting an article without a link

Attached: 1521011306491.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Hi CNN. You guys here for my Hiloly collection?

Attached: 745.jpg (850x1063, 192K)

Really nigger?

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/26/us/emma-gonzalez-photo-doctored-trnd/index.html

good goy

Yes, really. Don't do that shit anymore. Thanks for the link, friend.

deep shit nigga

You're a liar and you will spend an eternity on this ship

Attached: LIAR.jpg (706x427, 54K)

Yes, this is why in soviet russia fake news is real

Attached: 1517947542387.png (640x640, 708K)