Would you fight for your country, Sup Forums?

Would you fight for your country, Sup Forums?

No.

Unless it involves ethnic cleansing.

Only if we had a decent chance of winning it.

I would gladly fight for someone else's country. Not Canada though.

yes

>your

Definitely not

Yes, but only after having children. I don't want to die without having someone to inherit my legacy.

>Implying there is anything left worth fighting for

Already have. No confirmed eyes on kebab removals, but i've lobbed ordinance in kebabs general direction. Odds are quite high i've removed kebab via explosion.

Best way to fight a war, get coords, lob shell, listen for hit confirmation. Drink tea.

No, didn't even go to army

/thread

Will fight for America, though.
Only if Trump is Potus.

I would give 7 lives for my emperor
But my emperor is already dead

>Implying he's not fighting for America right now.

i live in germany, so what do you mean with fighitng for your country?

for Ukraine

In case of civil war of turkroaches and gypsykurds, what side will you choose?

Anything that was worth fighting for is gone now

Yes but the British Army is seriously fucking around with me at the moment. I got to Catterick ITC back in late 2014 but I got discharged after 2 months for having high blood pressure (long fucking story).

When I got back on civvie street I had my BP tested and the results turned up positive. Did the obligatory 1 year wait and now I've applied again and been rejected for the same BS reason.

Now my last chance to not get permanently barred from the Armed Forces lies in a medical appeal which involves getting another BP test done.

My life is absolutely fucked seven ways till Sunday if I can't kill Islamist scum for my country. Considering emigrating to US, Canada, Australia or the French Foreign Legion if I can't be a British soldier.

No, only for my race

>implying our national defence strategy is not to let america absorb us

If youre a white brit, come to Canada

Not for Germany

I long for the day I'm called upon to defend our Queen & Commonwealth

I am a white Brit. White as they come. I've never been to Canada but your country looks damned beautiful, it's just a shame about the guy in charge at the moment. Other than that, I don't know too much about Canadian politics outside of the endless independence referendums between Quebec and the rest of Canada.

My best bet for combat feels like the US but I don't know what the recruitment standards for say the USMC/7th Rangers are plus I don't know how long the immigration process is and how soon I could enlist after becoming a US citizen.

I hear Australia is looking for young men to bolster their armed forces. Any Ausbros around here know anything about that?

>"75th Rangers"
fixed

>Fight for feminist homo government

Fuck off cunt.

shamefully agree as hungarian migrant forced by mother at a young age , im thinking of going back to hungary or new zealand somewhere far away from zionist influence.

No. This shithole is not worth fighting for. Military cucks who go and die for the Jewish elite deserve what they get.

Agreed. I wouldn't fight for this shithole if they tried to make me.

only for Trump

no i would flee to germany or england(know both languages).

lol fuck no

This republic ain't worth dying for bae

Only to stop the spread of the left. I'm an American btw

No, never, no fuckin way. It would be better off conquered by anyone, I don't care, NATO or even Chinese, or even Turkey, anyone would be better than the current power structure.

Polfag in the UK.
I'd rather fight for Britannia.

yes but i'd switch side if i am losing.

>Cyprus, an island in the eastern Mediterranean, has rich, turbulent history stretching back to antiquity. Known for its beaches, it has a rugged interior with wine-growing regions. It’s separated into a Greek south and Turkish north, with the capital Nicosia also divided. Coastal Paphos is famed for its archaeological sites relating to the cult of Aphrodite, including ruins of palaces, tombs and mosaic-adorned villas.

oh ok

Er du klar til a kjempe for landet?

>Cyprus

I'd fight for Putin.

yes, I'd even fight for Hungary if they were allied with the U.S.

Is it impossible for Americans to take vacations, I'm from NOVA man. I went to high school in Fairfax.

Quisling

I'm a freshly commissioned armor branch officer so yes I fell for the meme years ago and got stuck with it.

I don't think so Tim. Your current power structure is hell of a lot better. You sound like a typical cuck.

Lol, you are kidding right?

Let the chinks and faggot trannies fight.

i just didnt know what the flag was.
also who the fuck is this dude in the red shirt, hes fucking everywhere

Cyprus is near greece retard.

I'd fight for Norway if it was truly fighting for Norway. As of now it would be fighting for western degeneracy. It's not worth fighting for. I'd fight for a tribal norwegian society.

dont you have a fire to fight you irrelevant faggot?

nope
i'll sit back and watch all the cucks die while i fuck their horny wives.

not unless we get some military equipment thats not from the 80s

What "country"?

Only if the country or it's over-seas territories are in imminent danger.
I have no interest in invading other countries without good reason.

always did, always will

Yes. I'm almost in the military now. Despite our Dumbass leader I want to make my country safer for my children when I have them. I don't care if my politics don't allign with my country. I just want a better world and upbringing for my kids than I had

The SASR seems pretty interesting.

Only in my country.

>I want to make my country safer for my children when I have them
you are fucking delusional as hell.
this is not why people get sent off to war.

No.

I'm not fighting for a country where roughly 43% of the white population calls me nigger even though my education, job, and salary are superior to those that call me nigger. And why should i put my life on the line for the SJWs, beta cuck nu-males, feminazis, etc who will take it for granted and fuck it all up anyway.

No. War these days is not in the interest of nationalism but in economy from which only globalists benefit. If it was for expansionism, or for the extermination of Islam, I would. But this will never happen.
The future war is the American/Russian proxy war, with America trying to install more puppet governments and Russia funding the opposition. That is the only war we will ever fight in.

>be russian
>fight for your motherland
>government knows you're actually fighting for the government
>go all out, be strong and scary and don't give a fuck about dying
>win the war
>government fucks you over

Yeah, right

Join the KSK you pussy

I would team up with my brother Russians against the SJW scourge that have taken over our governments.

Nope, nothing worth to fight for anyway,
but I will sure pick a side when ww3 comes
Given how muslim-loving the NATO has become, I fear I'm gonna have to practice my vodka drinking skills

Influence can only exist in your mind, and only if you let it exist.

Keep in contact with the resistance,
Custodela for example.

Yes

I'd fight for MY cuntry, not for the one of the politicians.

>fighting for the Jewry

wew

Just resigned from reserve few weeks ago. I'm not going to risk my life protecting fat muslim niggers in burkhas that don't even speak finnish, don't integrate and act like spoiled children. The thought of me in wet snow, cold, hungry and tired, while those uhgrateful fucks have it comfy made me one day simply so gut-wrenchingly sick I resigned next week.

Finland gets to do with one A-class officer less. I simply refuse to defend this land as long as there is a single creature like that on our soil.

no

>our governments
Your government.

As a 10+ year USMC vet, I know what it's like to serve at the behest of a civilian government you don't agree with. Such circumstances makes your desire to serve even more laudable. I, for one, salute you Canuck-bro; stay safe out there.

yes

Start a revolution. Finish what mick collins started.

De Valera was a traitor and caused this.

Yes, I would fight for my country.

Not the government, but I'd genocide the natives

I'm counting on welfare dregs, illegal immigrants, faggots, and trannies to defend my country. As far as I can tell, those are the folks benefiting the most from the government these days.

Only for glorious jugoslavia

Yes, of course

thanks for being awesome ivan

Yes if I'm fighting for my people instead of every single immigrant here. The locals here are already outnumbered 2:3

>implying I'm not already in the IRA

With the current president, Russians would fight for the oil and government's money, not for the country, therefore first thing I will do, I'll move to the UK as a refugee.

people are so blue pilled when it comes to the military.
if you are joining to make money because you are a brain dead moron that can't function in normal society, that's fine or you want free training for a better career.
but if you think for one second that joining the military is going to make the world a better place, or your country a safer place then maybe you should read one of the thousands of books on modern war.

Depends.

Who are we fighting and why?

For a just cause

Yes

Only if the pope calls for a crusade for the holy land. Deus Vult!

The only crusade the current pope is going to call is for volunteers to wash the feet of migrants. Total cuck.

Already did

It's a big russian meme - to rival America in whatever we do. The attitude in the 90s were more like "Just you wait, we'll take whatever you can teach us and will show you that we can do things even better", we were open to learning.
Now government and people literally want WWIII and I really don't get why.
I think, we could be okay-tier bros, too bad this point of view isn't popular here.

We can actually use just a little bit of your SJWs though. Government is crazy about banning things here. Like, freedom of speech is almost non-existent.

Yes. My future is tied to my country's success.

if it means killing commies sure

I'd fight for my nation, not my state.

>let's go kill sandnigs in the middle east to honour a meaningless alliance
hahahaha fuck now
>let's go fuck up some Chinese before they take our islands
Yes please.

Australia is definitely on the look for new recruits, we look at China and possibly Indonesia looking to start shit but most likely those forces will end up in a decade fighting the civil war in Europe as a peacekeeping force.