Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

My friend and I have been travelling through Sweden and we made a recording of our first impressions.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down#t=0:00

A lot of what you read in the news makes you wonder just how bad Sweden is.

So we went to find out. This podcast was done on our first night in Stockholm. We were in Oslo, Upsala and some other places before that were far worse compared to Stockholm so when we recorded, we were slightly upbeat, the memes seemed overblown.

Our opinions changed drastically as we got to know the city better.

This is the grim recording: soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede

Here are some things we observed.
>its beyond Weimar levels of degeneracy
>Miscegenation everywhere
>metro swamped with arabs and niggers
>insanely expensive
>gays everywhere
>the clubs are just white woman surrounded by niggers and gays
>people approached us in the street offering to sell drugs- hard drugs: methemphetamines, cocaine. This grinning toothless eritrean with a giddy white Swede were pushing it on us
>girls are not quite on American levels of fat but getting there
>arab security/bouncers everywhere face-checking you
>I got pulled out of the bar twice and told to drink less by the arab for no reason, I hadn't even finished my first beer. He just wanted to mack on the girls sitting at our table. Everywhere we went, we saw the arab security.
>a Swedish girl told us she carried a butterfly knife on her at all times.
>gypsies begging by the 7/11's in teams
>cant stress just how many arab men there were in the streets
>openly smoking weed

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede

And now we're in Malmo. This city is lost. We've never seen anything quite like this.

We will dump some pics of Stockholm ITT but we've got spotty internet and will probably head out soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/707111065469911041
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Valkommen till Husby!

I wish that nuclear war would break out.

Husby is the considered the ghetto.

But the town council or whatever in the pic are all white cat ladies and mincing eunuchs.

As far as the ghtoo went though, it was nicer than the ghettos of the US.

But the demographic bomb has already gone off.

Also last year there were riots in Husby apparently.

more

Husby is a ghetto what do you expect?

*3 years ago.

We find that the more we talk to people, the more people disgruntled with the situation that we find.

One drunk man in the McDonalds told us about how the country was fucked.

But all of them say that they just want to move out- without exception.

In short, everyone wants to run away.

Pic incoming, won't attach for some reason.

We were exploring Stockolm's downtown in the previous thread. You missed out.

We were told to check out the ghetto, so we did.

in their natural habitat

all the kids we saw were non-white. No exceptions. And there were MANY of them.

just outside the metro. it was pretty deserted other than this spot, from what we could see

keep em coming

>tfw got job offer at linkedin
>come join our team in malmö
>mfw

an ad i've seen in a few places around swemolia. the most confused dindu ever

an ad ive seen a couple places in swemolia.

How do you keep yourself from not snatching someone off the street and garroting them?

>Malmö

why do this to yourself burger?

some name-bearing rulers at a hardware store outside Malmo.

Good thread, I'll listen to your podcast later

Because we are heading South towards Copenhagen, then Berlin and Italy.

listening now, interesting stuff

Can you blame them? Why fight for a country that doesn't want you.
Return as a conqueror.

>Copenhagen

why? thats even worse than Malmö... I hate living here.

ad on the metro. just more run-of-the-mill commie agitprop. "this is how the future begins.. with a safe place to play."

That's fucking hilarious, did you ask girls what they think of white sweds? Last time I've been there, I had a date with this one girl and she complained how native sweds are faggots kek.

You guys literally described my parent's house, Jesus.

in the podcast actually. yes, they mock the Swedish men openly.

It's the same guy, right? This is Acne.
>Swedish fashion

>And now we're in Malmo. This city is lost. We've never seen anything quite like this.

Go to Paris and then Marseilles.

You won't believe how much further you can fall.

YES! he's all over! who is he?

I am literally crying. Poor girls, they have no choice but either submit BBC or get raped.

Bet Sweden is praying to get invaded by Russia.

they all look down on Russians here.

They think its an Orwellian state. The delicious irony.

pull yourself together, man.

..but yeah its rough to see

just got into malmo center. this place it far gone

its not just the central station area either. It's everywhere.

We got robbed on the beach while swimming in the suburbs as well. Gypsies beggin at every store.

That nigger can't read what's on his shirt, but u know he doesn't buy into it... wtf is the matter with this generation of europeans/americans?

You've spammed this thread every day for a week now. Your podcast is shit but I'm loving the pictures. Keep them coming. Here's a picture from one of your previous threads

Where you guys originally from?

HIGH TEST

do a better one then, Sven. And we're not spamming. We add new pics and describe the journey.

And there's a new podcast in this thread if you looked you faggot.

America

Really? I am Russian and the Swed girls loved me a few weeks ago when I was in Stockholm kek

good for you bro. We didn't do so hot.

alls i want is sum JAWDANS!

Jesus fucking christ ._____. I need to go to sweden!

They'll think I'm arab and I'll get all the welfare and chicks !

I remember your thread from a few days back, you mentioned you're visiting Helsinki in near future too. Are you gonna see other cities over here or just the capital, and will you be doing these kinds of reports with other European countries too?

>tfw this is the future

Why is he so juicy? What has he dipped himself in?

How bad is Helsinki?

Have you been in Tallinn btw?

Pure Swedish Aryan maiden pussy juice.

Oh it's bad all right.

Well I like to report on Russia.

I will be visiting Helsinki and doing the same thing yes.

We're going to Copenhagen next. Then Greg is heading south to Berlin and to Southern Italy to see the boats coming in.

Meanwhile I'll be in Siberia, Helsinki, Moscow, St. Petersburg and I'll try to hit up Talinn in the future.

o god yes, no, yes

SWEDE BREIVIK WHEN??

Right? Many of them are pretty damn hot. I let them touch my penis and stuff sometimes

Lost

We have to get going now actually.

Short thread this time.

what's wrong with gays? :3

>But the town council or whatever in the pic are all white cat ladies and mincing eunuchs.
Maybe worth contacting Aftonbladet? Surely only having whites in the picture must be racism! :^)

The ground does look really clean. We have a similar place here in Växjö called Araby and it looks like shit because they never seem to clean there. I guess nigger lack the IQ required to understand something as complex as using a trash can.

>mohammed at bottom
Subtle racism?

So according to the ads the kids in are working on their future as responsible law-abiding and tax-paying citizens?

Maybe 1 in 4 or even less of the people in the picture are Swedes, lel

Should have replied that you don't work in third world countries

Agreed. If sweden falls to the horde and all swedes flee then the world will have no other choice then to see it for what it is. Then the swedes can go all northern on negro horde, reclaim their territory and slaughter every snake that managed to slither into svens backyard.

I don't know, I don't live there and haven't visited the city in several years. I've been told it's bad, especially in certain neighborhoods, but I don't have any first-hand experience to offer.

What I can tell is that the migrant flood starting from last autumn has had an impact on nearly every corner of the country. The government was pretty desperate to spread the refugees around everywhere, and even the small town where I was born got to host a bunch of asylum seekers. It used to be 100% Finnish in my childhood, but the last time I was visiting there, I saw one black teenager and a couple of Iraqis.

>that only one nordic man in the background

that's so sad af

Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf*100
Assalamualaikum, to you too and happy Ramadan.

What do you mean? They are all Swedish!

Nuke Sweden pls.

twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/707111065469911041

so the memes are true, Swedish women are Godless creatures

This is infuriating. Arabs and blacks exist everywhere in barely differentiated versions of the same shit culture, but adorable Finngolians only in one barely populated bit of tundra.

I know a number of people in real life who would say that.
Swedish by passport maybe, otherweise in general as Swedish as a baboon from South Sudan.

>mohammed

Show the pictures of gay swedes

>Made in Germany
No surprise there.

I see i live in Lund its close to Malmö you should visit Lund too.

multiculturalism in Finland is just like what the Chinks were doing to Tibet, only worst cuz Tibetans are closer to Hans than Finns are to Somalis

Lefties literally pro ethnic cleansing

...no

That's one of us, right? No way in hell that's real.

>tfw no redpilled american friend to travel with

Post more pics ffs

Bitch looks like a kike anyway

THE ETERNAL WM/BF BINARY

A number of our local multiculturalists even argue for what is basically eugenics. They've said in mainstream media multiple times that we're inbred, we need foreign blood to improve our genes, and so on. And usually when they say that shit, they demand us to import people from countries where inbreeding and its side effects are massively more widespread than they are over here.

Why do you think it's not real? I mean that profile may or may not be real but this is how the average woman thinks in Germany or Sweden. Women are brainwashed a lot easier than men. The media plays the "those poor refugees" story and it works. They rely on women's emotions. That's all it takes. Why do you think so many women vote liberal / progressive / open borders?

This is why women should have no role in politics.

>mfw Eastern Europe is literally the safest and least degenerate place in Europe
How did Euros fuck up so badly, holy shit

I would defo tap the left one on that picture. No problem. no kids tho.

Wealth goes hand in hand with corruption.

Communism proved that corruption works very well without any wealth at all.

>mfw this thread

give me one reason why should I care about sweden or germany beyond fucking their whore women.

Good point actually, but that system collapsed and the west continued to rot decades after

There's this crazy conspiracy out there about jews doing bad stuff

Lol I dunno if it's true or not but it might be too so maybe

You're not even relevant to the EU, go snort some more you Pablonian

Well of course, they have no understanding of science, they just spout off on shit they have almost no understanding of but in a way that supports their agenda.

That's an ad for an aid organization that runs schools in Thailand you moron

I know someone who married a refugee simply because he was a refugee. Her friends have told me that she gets extremely pissed off if they ask how she fell for him.

what's the point of making fun of sweden, it's just sad at this point, like making fun of venezuela.

Meanwhile in the forest.

Nah in all honesty i think swedes are getting pretty ticked off about this whole situation..

I went to Sweden on a business trip recently. Mostly visited places near the Stockholm ferry terminal and about 1.5 km south of Stockholm University. Didn't see anything special. All the companies had nearly no non-whites (actually, I don't even remember seeing any, not that I actively looked for them). Saw a handful of burkas on my way to the hotel. No prancing homos, just a sign that read "Gender neutral bathrooms are located on the first floor" in one of the office buildings.

Guess I just happened to visit the good parts of the city.

I hope they get mad enough to start evicting the "enrichment" at some point.

> orwellian state
HAHAHAHAH. Holy fuck. Nowadays russia is more free than sweden.