Women incapable of original humor

Why is it that all popular female comedians are absolutely terrible? Their routines consist of talking about dudes they fucked, how they bleed vaginally and how men are dumb douchebags. Oh, but they still want to fuck those dumb guys anyway.

Seriously. When/if a male comedian goes up on stage and tries ranting about his bodily functions, masturbation habits, sexual fetishes and disastrously mundane sex life, they're kicked off the stage before they even get 10 mins into their act.

But when a women does that same shit everyone is just supposed to sit there and listen to inane babbling.

It's not even remotely funny when a dude gets up on stage and is like "Dude I've always had a thing for like, black people driving expensive cars. They're just so dangerous and I can't help but get aroused because they're like... Just so black, you know?"

But when a women blabs about that same shit in an incoherent train wreck of improvised and out of order anecdotes it's:

>"""""hilarious"""""
>"""""""""empowering"""""""""
>"""""""""""""relatable"""""""""""

Can women just not be fucking funny save for the very few exceptions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DOHr60Q_S4k
youtube.com/watch?v=9kCyqBKewr4
youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=BHcHERM510Y
youtube.com/watch?v=O_X79Exgl7U
youtube.com/watch?v=5oyrG3PcgLk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HprFSCM4Bow
nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/rebel-wilson-sues-australian-magazine-publisher-report-article-1.2639926
youtube.com/watch?v=MidOa0ew6TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's funny because you just described how lame female "humorists" are here in france. idk, maybe women just have shitty humor. Yes, they have.

Yes

Oh, and bonus points if they try to joke about pizza being "life" or "bae".

We get it. You live to shovel food in your fat face and are incapable of relating to human beings on a fundamental enough of a level that you honestly enjoy the company of an inanimate object rather than another person.

You're absolutely fucking right. I've seen many female comedian standups. Iliza Shlesinger, Whitney Cummings, Schumer, ((Silverman)). All of them have the same routine, all of them inject soft-feminism (like, hey guys? its my body i can call rape if i want to? like duh?) into their routines, all of them dreadfully unfunny. It must be genetic or something.

Honestly the last time I laughed at a female in a comedy show was Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny, but those jokes are written by a man anyways.

>bodily functions, masturbation habits, sexual fetishes and disastrously mundane sex life

sounds like Louis CK

And Louis CK is an unfunny cuck. OP's point still stands.

youtu.be/DOHr60Q_S4k

nah he's funny, because he's a man so he's charismatic, clever. Important stuffs to be funny.

there are a few good ones but they don't get any attention, just lena done hams and well connected jews like amy schumer get anywhere.

there's no biological imperative for women to be funny

Thought it'd be George

youtube.com/watch?v=9kCyqBKewr4

Louis CK is basically a female comedian trapped in a man's body.

Only female comedian I like is Maria Bamford, but that's cause I like anti-humor and awkwardness so much. She's probably injected some feminism into her bits before, but I can't recall any of it off the top of my head.

You're just looking in the wrong places. Most of the female comedians on QI have some white hot wit

Yes, and even though I don't find the Cuck King all that funny anymore, he is very clever. He actually uses 'some' comedic devices and clever observations in his humor. He will genuinely make fun of himself about something, and turn around and lash out at fans on Twitter for being made fun of for the same thing (Amy Schumer). He will point out his unique twisted view on stuff rather candidly and is fairly unpredictable on stage. He's still a perverted and spineless cuck, but he offers unique insight on life and does make some killer joke sets every once in a while.

currently listening great music so I won't kill my decency for this, but it's exactly what I'm talking about

they lack empathy to get comedic timing

Last night I asked my wife if she thought women were as funny as men.
She indicated she did.
Then I asked her to name a female stand up comedian she thought was funny and the most recent example was joan rivers.
Yet another great victory against feminism.

>20 minutes in a thread asking about the failure of female comedians
>no one has posted Fedora Hitchens interview about why women aren't funny
You've lost your touch, Sup Forums

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA

>who is Louis C.K.

For centuries, being "funny" is a classic way for men to attract women.

Women have never needed anything other than tits to attract men, so "funny" isn't something they've ever really needed to be good at.

That's why men are funnier. Same with being better hunters, better chefs, better musicians, etc. All things that would impress and attract females.

I can only think of a couple women who've really made me laugh off the top of my head. Jennifer Saunders and Joan Rivers (based old broad). Ellen DeGeneres used to have some good stand-up when she first started - way before her whole lesbian shtick.

Jeanne Robertson is the only female comedian I've found funny.

Clever, just zingy enough, but still very classy and feminine.doesnt really tell jokes so much as just genuinely funny stories.

The difference between her and your average woman telling a story is that she can actually keep it in order and build the setting for the stories.

american women are so fat and disgusting

On all honesty, the only female I found remotely funny who didn't make sex jokes is Ellen. She thinks she is a guy anyway so it kinda works.

c'mon, eben i know Louis CK, and i don't even give a damn about your american Comedy/"humor"

Maria Bamford is the only female standup I like

Females can be good comedic actors, but good female standups and writers are rare.

>a male comedian goes up on stage and tries ranting about his bodily functions, masturbation habits, sexual fetishes and disastrously mundane sex life,

Louis C.K?

Stand up comedy is never funny though, I don't see your point. If you don't exclusively enjoy superior Niponese nosebleed humor, then you are a filthy pleb.

>Seriously. When/if a male comedian goes up on stage and tries ranting about his bodily functions, masturbation habits, sexual fetishes and disastrously mundane sex life, they're kicked off the stage before they even get 10 mins into their act.

hahahaha are you stupid or retarded this is like every mans stand up routine ever

Rebel Wilson is Australian

Didn't know Aussies got QI
God bless the Commonwealth

It's not only comedy. It's literally everything women do. My last job had this incompetent ubercunt who was literally >muh feminism >muh lesbianism.

She never wrote a line of code in her life, not even a 'hello world function' but imagined it was her place to shit on the development team for not meeting impossible deadlines.

You Goddamn T*rk!!

Is Humour for men nothing more than a way to be "pretty" in the eyes of other men? Women don't need to be funny, they only need to be women because we value them so much as they are so important for the survival of the tribe, but men are per se no values, the alphaest male with the best genes would be sacrified to save an ugly woman with shit genes. Is humour a way for men to gives themselves some values to the eyes of other men, so they can be allowed to stay in the group and even spread they beta genes?

I'm probably over thinking it desu

youtube.com/watch?v=BHcHERM510Y

prepare to die from laughter

Untrue. I had the pleasure of watching Shazia Mirza at a humor festival in an academic town in Sweden. It started out with relatively harmless jokes and progressed slowly to less and less politically correct jokes. The crowd that had found it so progressive with a female, Muslim comedian became more and more anxious as she started talking about Somali immigrants. She went on this rant about how she couldn't afford her house, so she had to rent it out to Somali immigrant families who lived off welfare with 20 kids, and the reaction of this room of Swedish academics squirming in their chairs because it was so racist but they couldn't criticize her since she was Muslim herself was fucking hilarious.

Ok, chris hitchens

Jesus, does pol have any original thoughts these days?

She's Australian I think ;_;

the point stands
please save us

Shut the fuck up kiwi

98% of female comedians are shit. They just do that thing where they talk about their periods or being fucked by strangers while drunk and expect you to feel disgusted or like "OMG she's so wild and random... hmm... hmmm... CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!"

Liza Lampanelli, on the other hand, is an amazing comedian / roaster and if you disagree with me you're wrong and you can go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_X79Exgl7U

>steven universe shirt
of course

Only funny woman was Joan Rivers
Check her interviews

Let's save each other.

lasted 5 seconds

Why do guys tell jokes to each other that crack each other up? Why do we make memes made out of pure comedy gold just to share with each other? Most women aren't clued in on any other kind of humor than 5-year old level humor and stupid mean humor kind of humor we men use to shit check each other sometimes.

>Sounds kinda gay bro. What're you a homosexual?

>"That sucks man."
>"yeah, so does your mom. HA."

My mom can be funny sometimes tho'

Where are the jokes?

This is just a rant about how she just got shat on online.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck if their teammates are female

>and turn around and lash out at fans on Twitter for being made fun of for the same thing (Amy Schumer).

Source?

Cringe, or laugh?
>playing destiny with GAMERGURL1776
>she tops the boards as MVP on both teams

I really think that 3nd wave feminists are just trying to make up for being bad at everything

(source: anecdotal fabrications)

Woman generally lack sense of humor. They can say something funny from time to time but cannot act like that for a long periods of time because of MUH EMOTIONS.

Never in my life have I met a truly funny woman.

hes right

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, GOYIM?

Roseanne Barr was bretty good back in the day too senpai

Bless this Commonwealth of ours.

I guess it is only to triggers friendship and thus ease up the cooperation and makes the group of men more loyal and stronger, just to be more effective at protecting the tribe and the women.

>Roast

She is just stringing swear words together. The only reason you find this humorous because it seems outrageous that a women is saying it and men are to cucked to say it.

british women are farrr far worse. obesity wise and looks wise.

Because they want to be funny to be the center of attention, not because they want to be funny as its own end

LOL... you clearly never seen Comedy Central roasts.

Please dox Amy Schumer and shame her away from Comedy Central.

>very few exceptions
Being the special snowflakes they are they probably think they are the very few exceptions.

America is a theocratic third world shithole in which women hold no cultural influence, so it's difficult for a woman comedian to be successful because they have no social references to build upon.

men need to be funny to get women to have sex with them

women need to look good and usually be dumb (ie not funny) for guys to sleep with them

youtube.com/watch?v=5oyrG3PcgLk

Found her dox.... her name is Amy Schumer and works for Comedy Central

They have no evolutionary pressure to be funny. Men do.

I wish this was the case.

well yeah. generally women have no interests ("real" interests i should say) and expect men to lead them. women can't ever be single for this reason - they are boring. their lives are boring. i haven't met one woman in my entire life (going on 30) that is single and happy.

they are always looking for another guy. it's a sad state of existence.

in israel most female comedians joke abut how they are sluts, and cant get a husband.
they are pathetic its cringe worthy and not funny even while high (and i joke about anything when im high)

I would have said that's Bill Burr.

Banter is basically just guys telling eachother that they don't see the other guy as a threat.

I didn't know elliot rodgers did stand-up.

Monrok is good, anti-feminist based Hindu hottie. She reminds me of Bamford in a way.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HprFSCM4Bow

>original
>thoughts
there is no such thing, there is only memes

I though you guys fucking ostracize whores. Even jews are not the same, man.

That fat cunt lied about her name and age, and has the audacity to sue the magazine that reported it for "gravely injured feelings". Note she isn't suing for fabricating the claims, which were true.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/rebel-wilson-sues-australian-magazine-publisher-report-article-1.2639926

Because humor, like many other traits like intelligence and aggression is linked to the male sex drive.

Its even been shown that scientists become less productive after marriage.

Everything men do is primarily to attract a mate.

We see this in animals too. Lions fight for females and defend their territory. Birds "dance" or "sing" etc.

>sues Australian magazine

Oh right you can sue for hurt feelings in the rest of the world kek.

>that video
Most boring shit I've ever watched. It wasn't even original and the laughing track just makes the whole thing seem fake. I don't buy that a whole room of people would laugh at those "jokes".

because women don't have any need to be funny, or socially competent.. I will fuck them regardless. If I find her attractive, it doesn't matter if she works at McD or is the CEO of some company

>no jokes
>lies about everything
>doesn't understand that online nobody needs a gender
>further proof no female can handle the bantz
>waah my can't I reap all female attention I get IRL

I could go on, Christ.
Do people really think this is fucking funny?
How is this any way related to comedy?

Also, I hate this damn voice they put on, this can't be anyone's natural speaking voice.

i dont get it

Why does she try to shame people that call her a whore, when she making a living acting like a whore?

>the unfunny board that takes everything seriously that has never once made me laugh criticizes comedians

Because they think they know what men want to hear.

If they really knew they would never speak.

>its Sup Forumss fault i have no sense of humor

>Sup Forums
>funny

Pick one and only one

only mothers are capable of being funny, because mothers have something they care about other than themselves, which makes them self-aware
modern barren womenchildren never go through this, so they never become fully human, so they can never be funny

ugly men can use humor to get women
ugly women can't use humor to get men

of course it's not funny, it's a serious discussion forum you moron

>i'm easily offended and can't handle banter

Go back to plebbit.

Why is it that all female comedians are absolutely terrible*

Because women have it much easier in life than men and comedy requires suffering.

He's one of the most successful comedians of all time, though.

we live in a cucked era

I think his show is funny, and really good. He's a fucking cuck when it comes to politics though. Its hard to tell how many of them truly believe what they say about Trump and how many of them are preserving their careers, or just trying to boost them by attaching their name to Trump's.

It's so fucking hypocritical that Louis CK would talk down to Trump about muh hurt feelings muh racism. He was one of the most racist and mean people on Opie and Anthony every time he was on, but it was funny as fuck and no one was offended.

>popular comedians
>female
pick one. no one thinks they're funny, they're artificially put in these positions just like affirmative action.

>hurrrrr muh period right LMAO!!!!!!!?

Mabe American women comedians are like that.
There's two woman comedians who make satire here in Denmark who are really good see video related. It's Sup Forums humor
youtube.com/watch?v=MidOa0ew6TU