youtube.com/watch?v=jLD5H4uQ1xs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh really? tell me more about how Malcolm Young influenced Morton Feldman

there are at least 6 threads at the moment

Dad rock sucks

>t, LeMovado Washington-Jackson

give at least ONE (1) argument to support your claim

boring and old

AC/DC actually has a longer shelf life than soundcloud rappers, who sound boring and old in like a week.

I guess he rode on

>implying i listen to soundcloud rappers

still boring and old

Wrong. No one under 50 likes them

I can't comprehend how someone can be so inherently opposed to a band just because it is popular to the point of intentionally not enjoying the phenomenal and interesting riffs this man invented and put into their songs. Just imagine being that edgy.

Wrong, just look at recording of their recent concerts. How can you be that detached from reality? Oh right, that's because you never leave your basement and socialize with people your age to find out what they listen to.

Its not because of popularity, this board loves radiohead and kanye. Its because acdc is shit

there was a sticky yesterday

this board also loves acdc, you don't represent the whole board. you are shit

AC/DC is probably the band that has become most symbolic over the last 10 or so years of "Dad." And not just any dad, but the kind of dad who tells you the Lils, Yungs, and whatever flavor of the month EDM is in style isn't "real music." The irritated son then reverts to petty counter-criticism calling such music old, dated, shitty, etc, not out of genuine dislike for the music, but as a de facto rebellion against dad.

Dad, however, is right. Son has no room here. There's great hip-hop and electronic, but meme rap and BroDM aren't real music.

But it is also the band young people start listening to because they can't relate to contemporary EDM and hip-hop music their peers are listening to. It's not always the other way around.

Bigger loss than David Bowie

But my dad listened to classical, he's never even liked rock.

That's the basis of the song "Roll Over, Beethoven" by Chuck Berry
youtube.com/watch?v=jLD5H4uQ1xs