Does this overgrown oompa-loompa actually think he's attractive? TIP TOP KEK what an arrogant piece of shit!

Does this overgrown oompa-loompa actually think he's attractive? TIP TOP KEK what an arrogant piece of shit!

Also: Drumpf General

women find confidence and power attractive, not your fedora nor your katana you faggot

Rather an Oompa Loompa than a Muslim nigger Jesus Christ

>Can't read the quote from his beloved guilded dunce where he specifies "looks"

A

FUCKING

LEAF

CROSS

>built
>good hair
>tall
>confident
Vs
>numale and skinny nigger

>Buying a Sup Forums pass
Cuck

what is Obama laughing about in the bottom section?

railing Trudeoeoos wife?

Compare wives.

A nuanced mixture of sarcasm and self deprecating humour. Odds of mediocre brain getting it; 0%.

>leaf doesn't know the thing women find most attractive about a man is his bank account

well Trump is 70 year olds. How many 70 year olds do you know look as good as Trump?

Its 2016 come on.

Cuck

his an old and fat POS with a shitty haircut and a low level of intelligence

Obama comes to Spain in july.

Trips decides what do

in the US?
maybe

> Only niggers and cucks look good

I'm not surprised by you leftists.

>jawline like freshly punched silly putty
>hair like old yarn
>so confident he has to pretend to be other people and call up newstations to try and fluff his own public image

vs

>candidate that had a love song dedicated after him by hot girl and millions of white girls fawning over him

google 70 year old man and tell me Trump doesn't look better then average.

>being this buttmad at good looking people

Yeah really. Look how sexy the orange glow hair piece is.

Irony.

Why do Canadians suck at shitposting?

hey americucks try and look at this picture without your dick moving I bet you can't do it

Well, he does look better than most people his age and is actually the healthiest of all the candidates so far.

He wears a shit ton of make up. Look how flabby his jawline is. The skin is stretched and old. It would look a hell of a lot blotchy/worse without the spray tan/make up

SHOO SHOO

>being black
no one thinks you're good looking, it's all a media lie, which is why you people chimp out so much when you think you're the cream of the crop yet no one likes you

Orange Man > Beak-Nosed Cuck Boy and Ape

She is in for the power. She doesn't care about love, family or sex. I know few women like her.

Also she looks like a Brit mixed with a Pole.

Obama has a literal monkey face

Nice trips bud, but you're still a leftist puppet.

It's a simple trick to make the idiots argue circles around him. He knows it doesn't matter so he gave an answer that doesn't.