What does Sup Forums think about Star Trek?

What does Sup Forums think about Star Trek?

Attached: 1520458645662.jpg (625x719, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

setphaserstofun.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's alright

Chewbacca's my favorite character

Overworked 1960s "wagon train in space" kiddie scifi with a disgustingly progressive drum beat in every episode of every series.

I guess it's pretty fun if your on triple c's

DS9>TNG>TOS>ENT>TAS>VOY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STD

All of it inferior to Babylon 5.

TOS: boring dialogue, more focus on the set

TNG: Nice balance between story and sets

DS9: The "endtrim" of TNG, kooky characters

Voyager: Utter shite

Sum good shit

What about ENT and DISCO?

ENT: couldn't watch 10 minutes due to Scott Bakula

DICS: not my Star Trek

On a side note, I grew up with TNG, so yeah.
To each his own.

this
except sometimes TNG>DS9
/thread

Shit on by latest reboot.

Fuck Star Trek

It's just very.... sanitary.

Dukat did nothing wrong.

Attached: Gul-Dukat.jpg (316x237, 12K)

Do you have to watch TOS to get into TNG?

Nah

Star Trek Online used to be pretty good once.
Shame they ruined it completely over the last 2-3 years.

star trek fucking sucks. OT wasn't perfect. TNG spin off was alright. Voyager spin off was alright. DS9 spin off was alright. enterprise spin off sucked and then the reboot movies were the worse shit anyone could come up with, they can't just hire regular writers to do it they have to get popular television shit that appeals to 12 year olds to do it after they watched the popular movies and ignored all the regular stuff anyone actually likes it for.

Love me some Star Trek

setphaserstofun.ytmnd.com/

Attached: rikermount.gif (500x375, 898K)

I remember the Star Trek saga, of all of them, the one show I like the most was 'Deep Space Nine', (or as TV Guide call it, "the Dark Side of Star Trek".)
this show had it all. and was still fun to watch.

Attached: 1516540908996.png (843x403, 353K)

Always been a huge Star Trek fan. Loved the original, and especially TNG. Even watched Voyager (thru loyalty).. but fuck Deep Space 9, utter garbage.

Also, Star Wars is out and out pure shit.

i only watch Rick and Morty and i enjoyed season 3

Attached: 51551941999.jpg (382x480, 47K)

In the utopian liberal future, a shipload of liberals visit all these unenlightened little people, work their 1960s liberal magic, and make everything all better.

I give TNG some credit for when they did science fiction episodes (in the first few seasons), they did it well. When they didn't, the show was an insufferable relationshit show that could have just as easy taken place in a coffee shop. That said, Picard was an outstanding captain.

Though Loss Whedon is a massive, dicksmoking, lib faggot, Firefly was an outstanding series. It was a realist's look into the future as it is, not as the liberals wish it to be.

dukat was a real trainride om emotions