Would you rather be a soyboy or a cuck?

Would you rather be a soyboy or a cuck?

Attached: 1522098762083.jpg (1596x616, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SJwlH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soyboy, because they will live 30% longer and have higher IQs than cucks.

>be a fat cringy faggot
>or become a cringy faggot, who atleast has fun

Hard one man, I dunno. The soys look like they bathe and have haircuts, so.....them

I feel like "neither" is the best option here.

If I had to choose between those two options it wouldn't matter because I'd quickly end myself after becoming such a pathetic form of a human.

kek, like you're somehow any better than either group.

a cuck, least they get pussy

Soyboy, currently living in CA enjoying great weather, 6 figure salary, just got my black belt in jiu jitsu last weekend and have a pretty hot girlfriend. It's a great life.

>kek, like you're somehow any better than either group.
I never said I wasn't already suicidal, I'd just want to kill myself a lot more if I were so invested in dumb shit as those two groups are.

>6 figure salary
>while paying 5 figure monthly rent

Yeah your 110K is about 40 anywhere else, buddy. Not much to brag about.

Sure thing

hi TENDA SPENCER
THIS IS WHAT A SOYBOY LOOKS LIKE...

--Those are hipsters not HAPAS

Attached: soyboy mad tho.jpg (1500x1500, 520K)

It's not so bad, was a struggle there a little bit, but after the IPO I was able to buy my house in cash. You'll make it too friend. Keep your head up.

OH FUCK THE FUCK OFF HAPA!
EVERYONE IT'S
TENDA SPENCER
the asian cuck from leddit that runs the hapa forum and has countless alts and posts bullshit stories everyday about how white women should be fucking asian men and not white men. he's the force behind the spamming of bbc and whitebois can't compete threads for the last 2 years. he's been exposed and is in damage control. he's an admitted incel and no woman white or otherwise has ever found him attractive because he's fucking walking PUSSY REPELLENT. he takes all his anger against white men because of his shortcomings and failures as a man.
ALL OF Sup Forums. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO THROUGH ALL THESE IMAGES ON imgur.
imgur.com/a/SJwlH

he's a narcissistic egomaniac with serious problems and he has dedicated his life to projecting this bullshit as a full time job. he is a prolific shitposter and has singlehandedly (along with a dozen or so soyboys from his leddit group) been the main force behind every bbc/whiteboi hate/and white women are flocking to black men thread for the last 2-3 years. it's all there in the imgur album.

DON'T LET HIM SPIN THIS. BE VIGILIANT BE STRONG

Attached: soyboy rage.png (923x1610, 842K)

Spoken like a true cuck/soyboy

lol sure faggot ;)

ALL OF Sup Forums. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO THROUGH ALL THESE IMAGES ON imgur.
imgur.com/a/SJwlH

Attached: dtPcNTs.gif (750x713, 217K)

Which one though?

SEE!!!
OP is gone. just mention his name
TENDA SPENCER
or the word hapa and he runs away like the little cuck incel he is.

Nerd faggot, eat mud twink

/thread