Whoa

whoa...

makes ya think...

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/15/the-minimum-wage-kills-jobs-through-automation-bit-by-bit-at-the-margin/#373f078a7c5f
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/26/mcdonalds-ex-ceo-says-15-minimum-wage-would-lead-to-robots-and-automation-hes-right/#47bf27257860
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gibsme dat

Then how the fuck do my flip people earn enough to rent a house, feed a family and even send some extra money back home?

Every aspect of fast food is degenerate

huh... food for thought....

>every job must pay a living* wage

nobody can say why

>oy vey goyim how dare you demand more money for your labor can't you see I can barely afford a third yacht for my son schlomo oy vey this is a other shoah go back to working your 16 hour shift goyim I earned my billions
.t Sup Forums

you know she is right, only a retard votes against 15$/hour. It's better niggs have enough money from fliping burgers, because if not they will bust your ass on the streets.

>Didn't work in high school
>Didn't work at college
>Didn't work to get a better job than the absolutely lowest level possible, typically performed by underaged children in their free time
>Didn't work to avoid a pregnancy she couldn't afford
>Doesn't want to work 60 hour weeks
>Doesn't want to work at going to night school
>Doesn't want to work to transition to a better life

Yes, tell me more about how hard you work.

If you give niggers 15 then 6 months later they will say they are basically being treated like slaves and their children are starving and they really need 20

That's bribery then.

The only business owners a min wage raise would hurt are small and med ones.

Polish economics, everyone.

>I don't care how much my labour is actually worth, I want to be paid a living wage regardless of how much my work actually contributes
>This is what retards actually believe

Fucking this. I'm an RN and I work surrounded by nigger cna's and I get to hear all the time that they DESERVE to make as much as I do because they work hard. When I first started working after school I used to try to talk to them about going back to school to get the education they need to make more money and was met every fucking time with the same answer. That they shouldn't have to. They should make enough money doing what is basically minimum wage work to afford a nice house and an escalade. Even had one tell me that every nigger in America deserves a monthly reparation check taken from a tax on all white people. This is the attitude of niggers in America.

>kids

Poor people should not be having kids

I make a shitty wage and yet I can support myself because I didnt create another mouth to feed

Why do people have kids when they can't afford it, and then complain that the government doesn't give them enough money??

I bet she has a new iphone, a 60 inch tv with full cable, a cumputah, two tablets, and a newer model car

Nukka please

THIS THIS THIS THIS

>I need permission to form a union
Uh, that's not really the point.

Depends on the state she's in. Non union states take that shit seriously

because you live 30 people per home so maybe 15 incomes? Where this chick probably has 2-3 kids and no father to raise them. so single income.

I laugh whenever some nigger I work with brings up $15. They don't realize that they are basically laying themselves off because no one is going to hire a lazy slow nigger for $15 when they can hire a competent white/Asian for the same pay. Employers while become VERY selective

>work hard
Yeah, nah, get fucked they do.

Whatever happened do saving money?
To not blowing it on frivolous things?

I also don't get this "waaah I can't feed my kids" bullshit.
In shitholes like Africa I can understand because they just ruin everything, but America has such cheap food of all varieties.

Then again, she probably only feeds them junk food or, more accurately, lying to get more gibsmedats.

Flip fathers stick around

Not so, friend.

They'll automate things faster.

How fucking stupid is a $15 hour wage? I went to college, worked the same office job for over a year, live in am expensive east coast city and I get $25.

Wanna know how I survive? I didn't have three kids by 23.

>those self harm scars

Sheboon waste all her money on malt liquor, menthol cigarettes, weed, and a litter of kids on her low paying job instead of investing in her future or paying her bills. Of course her poor life choices are the fault of everyone but her.

Don't these niggers realize that if we kicked out all of the illegal Mexicans currently taking their jobs that their wages would increase naturally? Mass unrestricted immigration is single-highhandedly responsible for the destruction of wages. Trump is objectively the best candidate if you're a working individual.

>gibsmedat
your work isn't worth 8.75, it's certainly not worth 15.

fast food for thought :^)

single-handedly*

autocorrect

They're gonna automate regardless. The whole "demanding a higher minimum wage will just lead to automation" argument is silly and not based on fact.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/15/the-minimum-wage-kills-jobs-through-automation-bit-by-bit-at-the-margin/#373f078a7c5f

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/26/mcdonalds-ex-ceo-says-15-minimum-wage-would-lead-to-robots-and-automation-hes-right/#47bf27257860

They'll automate these jobs faster, then they fire these workers and say "oh well, no job now".

It's called standard of living, Pacino. Things are more expensive in developed countries.

You should tell them about Jordans and blunts, two excellent avenues of investment

This sense of entitlement is beyond me. These illiterates should be GRATEFUL that someone gave them any work at all. If you're not capable enough of starting your own business, then be grateful for anything you get. Otherwise you just deserve to die of starvation.

I don't have a problem with someone wanting a more secure and comfortable paycheck. I don't think it should be raised artificially but I think it's important to work on and lift people up out of poverty

Payroll is the biggest expense in a lot of companies, especially the ones paying minimum wage. Raising wages will just increase inflation

If you pay nigger more money they'll still have the same problem. Their problem is that they're incapable of saving money and keeping a budget. If they have money they'll spend it. No matter how much it is. If they have money it'll be gone at the end of the month.

My american fiancees parents immigrated to the US from asia and came with nothing, working the same job as niggers her parents were able to save money in their 401k to buy two houses and several cars.

Her mothers nigger coworkers simply can't understand how she's able to save money when they can't. They go out and blow all their money on booze, weed, weave, fake nails and expensive clothes while the asians save money. So the niggers conclusion of this is that the government give asians a lot of free shit. Like free houses, free cars. Because that's the only explanation they can come up with. Fact is that the niggers get a lot of shit for free but even so they still can't manage.

They do have union rights. What the fuck are they talking about?

Yes stupid goy, keep shilling for 15 dollars an hour, I need more work.
t. Industrial automatism and electrical engineer student.

>dropped out of high school
>still wanted to earn more than minimum wage
>got job that requires actual hard work (chemical manufacturing plant)
>worked up to $15 an hour in only a year

I don't understand all this bullshit about people not being able to find a job. I'm younger so I don't remember having to look for work back in the recession, maybe they had a point back then, but my company hires constantly and starts at $13/hr and 40 hours a week.

>How fucking stupid is a $15 hour wage?
I work a office job.
I get paid ~7€ hour.

>Fighting for a wage where it's cheaper to replace you with a robot.
>Liberals are THIS retarded.
Would you rather have $8/hour or $0/hour?

>didn't go to college
fixed that for you

MAKIN DEM FRAYNCH FRAHS HARD

Nah they went to college to get a useless degree which means they have huge student debts. They want to raise the minimum wage so that others will have to pay for their poor decisions. People without tens of thousands of dollars in debt can live on the current wages, it's the spoiled college kids who can't find a job other than fast food restaurants who are trying to ruin it for everyone.