You wake up exactly where you are but 1000 years ago. How fucked are you?

You wake up exactly where you are but 1000 years ago. How fucked are you?

Attached: 1512469743795.jpg (960x928, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7jWf4-QtRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would fall about 15 feet onto some native’s farmland probably

Dead. I'm on the toilet on the 8th floor in a Tokyo high rise. The fall would certainly kill me.

Fall about 20 feet, but when I come round I'll likely find myself on the outskirts of some hamlet.

Like the video for Safety Dance.

I would be a god among the Cherokee.

Probably very considering I'd start off by falling 6 stories to the ground. Outside of that, hopefully I'd be found by a nice native american tribe.

Maybe they'd go on to worship me for my fat body and exceptionally tiny penis...

Suffocating underground since there was no basement then

sam

sam

>I'm already really fat. I should get a hotdog phone cover to let everyone know how much I love food.

Attached: i_really_am_the_best_boy.jpg (710x473, 53K)

Probably fall into the Mississippi river

Might have been some sort of cavern? Say there were and you came up to the surface, what would you see?

I've seen a medieval map of my town. I'd be sitting in the middle of an empty field

A bunch of fucking trees There was nothing here even like 20 years ago

Makes dressing like Shrek seem like pissing in the wind.

I'd probably be in the middle of the bush. I have no shoes or hat on so I'd be eaten by snakes and spiders by the end of the day.

I'd fall one story probably into either a swampland or farmland in the middle of an influenza epidemic. I'm not completely fucked, but definitely not doing the best. It would be a huge step down.

I fall about 2 stories down into SF bay. I can probably survive the swim to the island nearby island, but not sure how I would get off the island or survive since no real native animals and I'd probably not be able to make the swim to mainland without freezing to death or drowning.

What I like about these, is you can sort of figure out where each user lives, and what floor their apartment is.

I'd be in cold swamp. I hope the Lenape Indians are friendly.

I'd be in a or near a Mohawk village. I'd convince them I was a god and then fuck all their women.

Let's be honest though, that would be the same situation even if you walked outside right now...

which village

I'm the user who posted about the hamlet up there. Same tbh.

I'd fall into a forest in the middle of nowhere

Nah, I'm smack in the middle of town, so I'd have to walk about half an hour in any direction but south to get into that sort of trouble. There might be some pockets closer than that.

Those fuckers all laughed at me when I bought this 1100 year-old house, but then I was like, "Oh yeah? Well, what if a wormhole to the past opens up? Then I'd fall right down to the ground."
And I was right, goddammit, all these years I was right.

If I woke up 1000 years ago exactly where I slept in the future, I'd fall and die because my bedroom is upstairs in the house.

But if woke up on the ground instead, i'd probably be in a forest

I think id be alright, Hengisbury Head, fighting off trans gender, peanut allergy, gluten dodging queers.

man you must be really old.

To determine the exact point where I am now 1000 years in the past would be impossible due to the relative motion of the Earth to the Sun, the Sun to the center of the Milky Way and the Milky Way to other galaxies. If you could determine an absoulte system of reference whose resting state can be agreed on by all possible observers, such a feat could be done by calculating all the motions described above in this points' reference system and determining the exact point where I am right now at another time. But according to the theory of relativity, there is no such point, making the introduction of a changed time, which has a relative motion, which can't be calculated, as a consequence, like it happened in your question, simple minded at best.

Attached: 1521923478866.jpg (666x666, 254K)

All these liars, most of y'all would be buried 10 feet under. Basement dweller

You must be fun at parties.

Attached: seanspicer.jpg (620x350, 38K)

>this,
I would probably still be under ground even though im on the second floor of my house cause i live in great valley california and man the land has sunk like 40 ft due to pumping of aquifers

About 4,490,304,000,000 miles away from where the solar system has moved to now. Sucks, man.

All motion is relative.

maybe you will somehow be exactly where a different but habitable planet is.

I'd be in the moorish city of Valencia, and I'd be a 2 meter tall freak who can´t speak any known languages except for a weird version of the time's spanish which nobody would understand.
Nevertheless, I'd rapidly become famous for my otherworldly knowledge of mathematics, philosophy and other subjects, even though the moors of the time were the most advanced in this area.
I'd try to explain electricity to the greatest minds in the city, but I think I wouldn't succeed since I wouldn't know how to prove things.

naw you would be burned at the stake nigga

My apologies, I was under the impression that every household in your region had a resident mutant spidersnake (featuring human melting UltraVenom TM) at the ready.

boohoo look at me knowing my shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 21.57.48.png (366x374, 308K)

I would wake up in a rainforest with only the blackest of savages for company and the arrival of captin cook still 800 years in the future.
So I would probably last a few days.

There's a difference between knowing and understanding, often separated by the uncanny autism valley.

Look, Einstein, I just wanted to do the math for fun, OK? Just my luck that this fucker had to get all "correct," and "actually making a good point" before I could finish.

Attached: 1 (19).jpg (1273x1273, 387K)

Same. I am on the 1st floor of a building in former woodland, so I would just fall a few feet into some woodland floors.

I can see like four spiders from where I'm sitting but they're all harmless so I leave them be to deal with the more annoying bugs for me.
The house I grew up in, now that was one that you didn't want to go poking into cupboards all higgledy-piggledy.

There is a difference between being acting like a smart cunt and looking how fucked you are if you answer Op's question without taking it to seriously

Attached: 15442127_1915583648708764_6473583673251033236_n.jpg (480x480, 11K)

well since this planet rotates around the sun which rotates in the big galaxy... id be dead in space.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7jWf4-QtRQ

Id be about 3 foot deep in snow so nothing would change really. My cell reception might be kinda bad.

Most likely just sitting in the woods.

Only if you chose to use something in space as an arbitrary point of reference instead of that tree over there as an arbitrary point of reference. They're both just as valid.

I would be a mushroom forest nomad traveling with the cree of the forest making love to their women and give them great trips

eventually my glasses would disintegrate and I would be blind
but I might be regarded as a seer and get all kinds of pussy

"Arbitrary," "valid," what are you, a fucking Spacetime Feminist?

falling 15 feet to the middle of a muslim-controlled land. why

I'd have to learn to hunt antelope and catch rabbits, so probably pretty fucked.

Probably getting killed by the Tuscarora Indians of NC.

Isn't that really more of a spacetime hippy? "Nah, man, It's all cool. It's just, like, society's rules, man."

Middle of the desert, getting scalped my native americans.

I think I have failed to communicate. Pretty sure we are on the same side here, which is that we understood what the fuck OP meant without trying to get nine layers deep into technicalities. If that's the case then my bad completely.

If not, then kindly go fuck yourself.

Is it as stressful as I imagine to be like "I just want a nice can of Spaghetti-OOOhhh no I'm dead" or do you get used to it after a while?

Probably floating around in space, seeing as the earth, solar system and galaxy is moving. Yes, I'm fucked.

There's only so many times you can freak out and jump around when you see a redback before you get to the point where you just go Oh, and go get a cup to trap it under.

>How fucked are you?

Not fucked at all, actually quite comfy:

>my country already exists and is expanding
>the king is implementing reforms to strengthen it
>just signed a peace treaty with neighors, war is over
>my town already exists too, though it's still just a small fishing outpost, not yet the capital city.

Damn, it's good to be Euro.

The exact point in the Universe that you are able to occupy is an illusion because all locations possess an inherent temporaneity that is indivisible from the experience of being in a location. Every new "now" that passes by in your consciousness represents a recalculation of your distance in relation to every other object that exists in the universe.

Attached: gloryhole69.jpg (640x567, 45K)

9th floor, I'm gonna hit the ground and die

I'm the middle of a wooded area that has yet to be cleared out.

Then having to deal with a huge language barrier of running into one or more of the 40 local Indian tribes that used to be settled here.

Not to mention the wildlife that could possibly kill me

I'd be naked and in the middle of the woods but not too far from a major city and at a good time to be white in the south

Good to know that after the first few decades I'd probably stop screaming. Thanks for the candor.

I would be underwater

Add another zero on there, user.

Ditto

I would be in field with natives but I would blend in and become one of them so its all good

What?

Pretty fucked. Hope the Creeks are cool with pale fuckers that speak gibberish. On the up side, I know some cool shit and am immune to every disease on this continent.

Oh shit I read 100 my bad

Smallpox?

In that case I'd probably be killed by natives or wildlife idk if even natives were here 1000 years ago

All that shit arrived in North America in the last 500 years, Sonny.
Another plus, it's early enough that they won't associate me with conquistadores.

I'm probably stuck in a tree. Most definitely underground.

Not even a little bit!

I have immunity to Smallpox, and so do hundreds of thousands of other government officials, soldiers, and scientists. It's not really that rare (as long as you're not a civilian) to have access to the Smallpox vaccine