Russia and Terrorists

Russia supposedly deals with their Islamic extremist problem by using extreme violence, and it purportedly works. Can anyone redpill me on this? Does it really work?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does not work
The russian state is held together by threads about to break

I heard that if you smack children, they stop being naughty. Perhaps it works on a similar principle

I don't know how they deal with internal problems nowadays.

I do know they are absolutely merciless towards terrorists (which is great, they should be killed and maimed as brutally as possible)

The KGB also had some pretty nice methods against terrorist factions in the past when they tried to threaten Russia.

If there's something to like Russia for, I think it's that.

>Russia invades Afganistan
>Al Qaeda forms to stop them

Yes goyim the Jewish-Soviet plot is working perfectly :^)

How did Russia lose the first Chechen war, again?

The us state is held together by threads about to berak

>Believing American propaganda
oh boy you're so naive
I bet you would have been great cold war puppet

I think they usually blow up before we can apply extreme violence to them.

the russian state has been like that for the last 3 centuries

One time Chechen terrorists took like 200 hostages in a theater so spetznaz flooded the whole room with knock out gas and killed like 150 hostages just to kill the terrorists.

First Chechen war was absolute shit, end of soviet union, great depression, low morale..ect..

Just one year later, the russians started the second chechen war and literally btfo everyone.

This.

Same way we keep our women and gays in line.

We aren't infected with liberalism to the same extent as the west.

>Can anyone redpill me on this? Does it really work?
Yes
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Only one attack since Lee Rigby and it was a failed attack.

medieval people only understand medieval punishments.

I read about that. They used a variant of fentanyl. Dangerous stuff, but props for the idea.

politicians got involved, a-la Vietnam

>200 hostages

This is why high patriotic morale and letting people conceal-carry is important.

Imagine how quickly they would have BTFO of the terrorists with sheer numbers.

Taking hostages doesn't work there

Russia collapses occasionally, but Russians persevere every time.

Russo-US alliance soon, comrades

Imagine 1 and 2 working together.

We could level the jihadi buildings with our way too big missile supplies, and then have the spetznaz clear the ruins like the badasses they are.

I can't wait for complete and total russian-american dominance of space.

Basically this. They poured in way too much gas to make sure they got the Chechens then the hostages suffocated because they were so sedated their lungs stopped working. Pretty brutal

I could never figure out why though. It strikes me that the Chechens lost their shit when Russia as a whole became more liberal, and then, as Russia became more conservative, they have shut up, and in fact have pledged thousands of soldiers to help Putin. My best guess is that in order to keep your many disparate peoples together, you have to have a conservative ideology to unite the people. The opposite of this, trying to apply a liberal ideology to all people gives us the cucked West, with its increasingly entitled and criminal nigger/white nigger underclass, which is to say, liberal societies nurture terrorists, separatists and other assorted anarchist scum

Google 'beslan'.

Turns out if you kill yor enemies they die

Well, there were news about several terroristic acts being intercepted in time.

But fuck, we have a whole region ruled by a Islamic extremist, who just happens to be loyal

>Russo-US alliance soon, comrades
>Imagine 1 and 2 working together.

That wouldn't work unless you would remind the Russians about how valuable and powerful they are whenever joint command meets.

This is how China manages to keep them as an ally.

yeah well that's what happens when your administration isn't full of contrived positions bent on overthinking shit and trying to turn the world into a coca cola commercial

Nobody cares boleslaw

Ruskies are pussies.
Keep allowing NATO crawling closer and closer.
Not using nukes in Syria.
Will eventually fail in global politics.

USE THE CHEGET, GOD DAMN IT!

yeah but if you kill them they win

The torrorism put bomb rigs in some of the hostages and kept them all packed in a gymnasium.

More people would haved died tbqh

;_; I kind of wish I hadn't.

Still over 80% white

>More people would haved died tbqh

How? Elite antiterrorist groups have been dispatched to Moscow instead of Biesłan, thus leaving second rate forces in full charge of a delicate operation.

I doubt this would have changed much. Only 2 gunmen did pic related. Terrorism is always successful in the midst of unarmed civilians, let alone school kids.

Holy shit
Impressive work Vlad

Underrated

No it really isn't. Due to major popularity all over the country for United Russia party, most of the nation is on the same wavelength in social structure. US is heavily divided.

No. Because it took emergency services at least an hour to arrive due to traffic, which most who needed medical attention due to the gas, died. All preventable if the medics were on site. They acted quick and I give them credit, but health authorities fucked up.

It was after Belsan tragedy that Russians were reworking their anti terror operations. I still cry about that incident.

And vodka and Russian women are pretty hot

Vodka is hot?

Russia is attacked all the time tbqhfam.

Because of Dzhokhar Dudayev, first president of Chechen Republic and ex-soviet air general.

KEK, you have no ideia

Yeah, when you put it in soup is hot

Won't happen unless by some miracle, Truml becomes president

Savage, as it should be, blood lines need to be ended for true peace.

Destruction or surrender. Those are the only options.

Yeah....no. A guided missile killed him.

They didn't lose the first war. Yeltsin was a retard and gave Chechnya defacto independence and they fucked it up horribly in 1999 attacking Dagestan and Ingushetia. Whom voted to stay part of Russia. So forced Russia to go in and finish the job.

It already baracked.

Surrender is never a good option if you don't want to deal with dissidents for the rest of your life, just look at every empire that didn't genocide the entire native population of the places they invaded and how they are suffering the consequences to this day.

>fentanyl is Dangerous.

I'd say so:

Fentanyl has an LD50 (the dose at which 50% die) of .03 mg/kg
Sarin has an LD50 of .055 mg/kg

Both are easily absorbed through the skin.

According to Urban Dictionary:

Street names for the drug fentanyl include Apache, China girl, China white, dance fever, friend, goodfella, jackpot, murder 8, TNT, as well as Tango and Cash.

You can't buy Sarin, but you can get Fentanyl from your local drug dealer guy.

If you can guarantee your people that if they get blown up, the people that blew them up will be blown up 10 times worse, then your people will be impervious to terror, even when some of them get blown up.

Sorry I converted micrograms to milligrams wrong, sarin's LD50 is 0.55 mg/kg which is far less toxic than fentanyl

You're asking for a redpill on a redpill? You people are retards