So I was in a relationship that suddenly became an open relationship...

So I was in a relationship that suddenly became an open relationship, but I got a date set up with another girl this friday and a casual sex buddy in a city 45 minutes away before my girlfriend got any guy interested in her and she dumped me.

What the fuck am I supposed to be feeling right now? What the fuck was that about?

Attached: steelfeathers.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your girl wanted the benefits of being in a relationship but with the ability to cuck you without guilt at any moment for some Chad.
She expected you to take it like a little bitch, and when she learned you weren't she decided she "deserves better". Which is probably horse shit considering her behavior.
Now days chicks see some Chad on social media and feel they are entitled to that, regardless of fact.

tl;dr: you dodge a bullet man

>dodge a bullet man

when a cunt's right... a cunt's right

This 100%. OP you almost got cucked but alpha'd your way out of it. Grats. Now go slay puss and be happy.

dodge what bullet? he worked himself in a open relationship, get it together son.

you're both bullets that need to be dodged.

She didn't like that you had other options available. Either she was hoping to fuck other guys while you sat at home, or she was trying to "test" your loyalty. Either way youre better off

forget about her faggot. make money and hang out with your boys. go fuck those chicks. maybe smoke some weed. shit will be cash

>m-muh dick

Attached: JMlpuKd[1].png (258x330, 46K)

I guess, but now I'm set up with a girl that's ok with an open relationship and a fwb, neither of which were my idea, and a gf of 6 months dumping me. Like what the fuck.

And all I did was put "In a poly relationship." on the front of my tinder profile and suddenly got way more interest.

Kill yourselves, Petersoncucks.

At least you've got some pussy to drown your sorrows.
Too many unknowns to know for sure what happened, but from experience it's easy to get caught up in the new shiny and treat your existing partner like chopped liver. It's kind to network for your partner, maybe try to find like-minded but sane people to socialize with so that your partner can find someone to fuck too. It doesn't always, hell, doesn't even often work out perfectly evenly.

Attached: 1 (24).jpg (1273x1273, 277K)

I should kill myself because I dont think OP should deal with that bitchs shit anymore?
I should know how the female mind works, since I have one. She is playing mind games with OP. Nobody needs that shit

Trust me, it wasn't a case of me neglecting her. Other way around if anything. I also can't network for shit, almost all of my friends moved out of state after university, except a handful that are 30 minutes away from me at least. Meanwhile everytime I went out with her, we'd run into someone she's friends with, and she never tried networking for me.

Like I said, it doesn't always turn out equal. Sometimes you have to meet your partner more than halfway and help your partner out, in this as well as so many other things in life.
Ah well, too bad. Six months isn't that long in the grand scheme of things. Maybe it was just time for her to bail out for whatever other personal reason.

She wanted to cuck you, but you got to it first. I'd say it's a win.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Plot twist she was banging him the whole time

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

TOP KEK

>Making excuses for a slut who wanted to cuck her partner
You're what's wrong with this world

kek reminds me of that girl who went on a trip and made their relationship temporarily open so she could fuck around while on vacay and she gets an E-mail from her neighbor about her bf getting laid on a daily basis while she's gone and she freaks out

someone post the cap

Attached: 74782a061a8ceb4aa17e48faca6187d2.jpg (900x1100, 318K)

>anything not monogamy is interracial cuckoldry
There is nothing right about being adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Attached: 1511066159605.jpg (682x1024, 129K)

Found the fucking libtard

Liberalism = capitalism.
Kill yourself, neoliberal.