Name an American Hero who has shown more bravery, more strength, and more resolve than Emma Gonzalez

Name an American Hero who has shown more bravery, more strength, and more resolve than Emma Gonzalez.
>protip: you literally can't

Attached: 546345634563563.jpg (800x430, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Hayes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I once shat in my pants to let my kid not shit his pants at the mall.

We both really needed to go and I sacrificed myself.

Beat that

go back to log posting

when pewpdie said hitler did nothing wrong and his disney channel show was cancelled dropping his monthly revenue to 12 milloon dollars

based adum

Attached: 7C29D7A8-1769-4789-A7DA-93E62319CD92.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

literally anyone

so cunty

>/thread

The Zodiac Killer

Attached: 1522034181257.png (1080x1080, 926K)

Literally anyone in the military or police force.

military or police personnel
>use assault style weapons to kill people
>do not adequately represent LGBTQ or people of color
>have most likely never survived a school shooting.
Heroes? Sound more like lowlife assholes to me

Attached: 1522076707885.jpg (652x768, 219K)

John Henry the Steel Driving Man.

Attached: John-Henry-Steel-Driving-Man.jpg (500x860, 104K)

She's really believable with a Cuban flag on her arm

Andy sixx.
/thread

Attached: 90847109238474109823.png (250x202, 7K)

>American Hero

Attached: 1507555173719.jpg (947x891, 180K)

My turds are more precious than that shit bird...fucking bean dips.

FDR

Fucking nigger leftist. Gun control is bullshit and doesn't accomplish anything.

every person who has live streamed their own suicide
>something that this useless cunt should try

Attached: 1518509735424.jpg (1162x1057, 126K)

Attached: higgsalute.jpg (584x391, 48K)

>American Hero
Stanhope

Attached: 11x53h28677841532.jpg (320x480, 50K)

You're retarded and the first one to call for a cop for being misgendered . Kill yourself you waste of space.

It would be easier to list the people who are not braver.

That dyke wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for these two American heroes and icons.
/Thread

Attached: Eric-harris-y-dylan-klebold_102310.jpg (600x400, 59K)

nice dubs brah

I understand that she went through some shit, and she doesn't want it to happen to anyone else.
But what she's doing will not solve any problems, and will only serve to make people more vulnerable.

dubs of truth

Attached: when.png (500x522, 127K)

Rush Limbaugh

Donald trump

This man is not only a hero for America, but a hero for humanity.

Attached: Adolf Hitler 1919.jpg (500x723, 27K)

I don't know who she is, so I can't really make an educated guess.

stop trolling so hard you candyass retard

Gr8 b8 m8 88/8

Adolf was a true hero, but he was not American.

Attached: 1496793495902.jpg (183x183, 21K)

Here you go

if the fugly scunt likes Cuba so much, she should leave.. Oh wait, they would imprison her for being a dyke

Caught him in Philly the day after the Louie thing happened.

Had the best time ever.

somebody sounds angry, Chill out, it's just the second amendment. You've lost that privilege, now don't make us take away your airsoft guns too

A hero would have run towards the sound of gunfire, crept up on the shooter, taken away his gun, and beaten him to death with it. She's just a miss.

Ok I have to admit this is a good answer

Who are they again ???

>canadian

Until 38 states ratify a repeal, the 2nd will always - ALWAYS - be there.

pretty sure she was on the opposite side of the fucking building. If she's a "survivor" of the shooting then I'm a survivor of 9/11 because I was in Brooklyn drinking a beer

Name an American Hero who has shown more bravery, more strength, and more resolve than this entitled hippie mutt Bitch
>protip: you literally cant

FFS stop posting this fake photo.

Here's the original.

Attached: emma-constitution2.jpg (1011x1301, 152K)

Thank you for your service, sir.

Get outta here ya fuckin shill

she didn't go through shit, wasn't even at the school when it happened. just an attention whore

absolutely based

>EL GOBLINO

Ted kazinski, Timothy mcviegh, chocolate rambo, eric and Dylan, and Pauly shore.

We're never gonna just kill it outright like that. No. Our plan is much more insidious, and has been in motion for decades. We'll leave the 2A high and dry and proud as ever... but we'll just add a thousand little restrictions that effectively make nothing beyond a flintlock musket possible for even a decorated veteran to own. HAAHahahha it's over, just get over it and find something else to play with like cock cages and your girlfriend's black boyfriends scrotum

Literally any fucking person.

Lol who gives a fuck about pocs and fags?

KEK tweet this to huff post so they can finally get this straight

Good luck with that. I'll worry about shit that might actually happen. Have fun!

Waste.

Attached: 1520974607882.gif (255x143, 1.91M)

Why doesn't she want to be with me when I pour my heart out to her and I'm always there for her?

kek wait is that the dude from Jersey Shore? Did he spree kill ?

Checked!!!!

he really was an hero and you should be too

you're not a Proud Wakandan Man, user. Just provide for your girl and maybe sometimes she'll let you watch while she takes 90 bbcs up the throat and anus

No he was from real world, you know the guy with aids

Your DNC shill can fuck right off.

Cant /thread your own thread

Just like your mom ohhhhhhh

Come and stop me nigger

lol Sup Forums i love you but you are some sad sad cunts.

Quints declare the 2nd shall stand forever!

daffy duck

Hulk Fucking Hogan.

Attached: hulk.jpg (682x400, 33K)

id suck the aids virus right out of his puckered urethra after i pink scoked that motherfucker uuughghghgh cremayt

>Name an American Hero who has shown more bravery, more strength, and more resolve than Emma Gonzalez.

This man right fuckin here.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-19-45-51.png (1080x1920, 1.85M)

I am a real american....
FUCK YEA

Daffy Duck.

The way things are going these days, it's not surprising that an under aged beaner dyke can shit on the Constitution and dictate what rights everyone in our country should be denied.

Everyone born after 1990 are either autistic wussy faggots that cry like little girls if the WiFi is down, or are autistic psychopaths who want to murder the world because they might have to work for a living, or because mom didn't make enough chicken tendies and asked them to take out the garbage.

A couple of generations of autistic swine, uppity niggers, and illegal aliens claiming "rights" and telling us what to do.

lmfao, I don't even feel sorry for you retarded cunts.

uh, hello?

Attached: 3500.jpg (300x180, 11K)

G.I jane

Under rated post

YES! Boobs for you!

Attached: teenie4.jpg (404x750, 142K)

TRY FUCKING AGAIN ...

Attached: kardi1.jpg (700x778, 61K)

>autistic psychopaths

a generation that will leave behind a legacy of the worst crimes against humanity, driven by unassailable confidence and ignorance

I love how you retards are trying a different attack angle now, it makes me chuckle

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-15-02-33.png (1080x1920, 1.07M)

Ezee

Attached: 1499593214510.jpg (581x406, 24K)

>implying she is under 18, which she is not. She is 18 years old and therefor as mature and experienced as any other adult and is fully qualified to comment on this constitutional issue
>implying that she would eat tendies. Try vegan soy breaded tenders and a chai tea

>shit on the Constitution
how is not getting killed in school shitting on the constitution? you all faggots are more upset with her and her class mates than the school shooters. why is that?

omg yaaaaaas this 100%
you have earned le updoot, sir

she might actually be successful in getting the 2nd amendment repealed and guns taken off the streets to make America a better place. one can only hope this brave woman succeeds, or lays the foundation for future success

My twat.

Attached: DEXATI20180326195057.png (1079x809, 287K)

American hero is literally everyone appearing on the American TV. That's just how the things are.
Also, a few weeks from now no one will remember his/her (whatever this thing is) name.
Welcome to reality, kiddo.

Pretty much. She can fuck right off.
Let me spell it out for you NOBODY GIVES A FUCK OUT SOME DUMB SPIC FAGGOT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Hayes

Attached: 220px-Ira_Hayes.jpg (220x304, 14K)

Le epic trolololol
EFG.jpeg