How the fuck do I respond to this Sup Forums?

How the fuck do I respond to this Sup Forums?

I've been there for her for years but she just won't give me a chance to really show my love.. Why doesn't she want to be with me when I pour my heart out to her and I'm always there for her

Attached: 20180327_090154.jpg (1272x1443, 302K)

Rape her. It’s the only way.

empty words from an empty person. move on, obviously

Leave

If she doesn’t love you then leave

There is nothing you can do.

You have to move on. If you move on, learn new things, become successful, get fit, and start fucking other girls I gurantee she will come around and want a piece of the action.

But by that point you wont want her.

There is nothing you can do now though. Women want what they cant have, and you are WAY too available.

Ghost her fam. It's the only forward move.

shes not into you romantically OP

Can't force something like this. Time to aim affections at someone else.

Seriously bro I dealt with this shit for 4 years, she'll never come around.

She doesn't see you as a male, she sees you as a best friend. That's why she doesn't care if you see her nude or in her skimpies. She's not sexually attracted to you, so she doesn't care.

It's easy. Stop initiating contact, make her come to you.

If you really mean something she will come around, if you don't mean something your contact will fade and it will be easy.

Just wait for her to talk to you, never initiate.

answer this question:

Do you, user, want to be a cuck?

If yes, keep it up, you're doing a great job.

If no, tough shit, by you're sure acting like a fucking faggoty assed cuck.

Attached: A73BAA96-6FEE-4B9F-82E9-492D236985B4-12576-00000A0FC4DC2EE5.jpg (637x824, 185K)

Stop letting her have her cake and eat it too. If she doesn't want a relationship, don't shower her with friendship.

Kill her.

Tell the bitch to kick rocks.

Nigga just get out. Seriously. It's only going to make you fucking depressed and screw you up in your head. She just sees you as a friend apparently, and you see her as girlfriend only. It's not healthy, man. Just say your goodbyes and fuck off. Everything'll be much better.

Attached: balex bones.png (246x250, 83K)

Old fag here...

She's using you as an emotional tampon.

I've been there and done that A LOT. I'm in a much better place now but please learn from me so as to not end up the dark places I went to...

Get out. Tell her you don't want to remain in a friendship with someone that you see sexually.

Stop responding. Either she will begin to rethink what you guys are or you'll be much happier that you're not torturing yourself every day with something you desperately crave but can't have.

You can come to love another girl just as much as you love her, might as well find one that feels the same way back

Tell her girls don't stay by a mans side unless they're their girl.

You tell her to go fuck herself and to go die in a fire for all you care, it's over

This tbh but OP is too big of a raging faggot to do it

Be a man, tell her you won't be that friend anymore, tell her the only thing you want right know is to fuck her, take her to restaurant, fuck her again, then cuddle all night long
grow some balls or end like a little fag

Just been through this she's playing with you and wants to use you as an emotional pillow. Just move on bro it's hard but it's best to just get comfortable with yourself, then when girls see you don't need or are not interested in them they become interested, they are vain and fucked in the head and they play by different rules then us, don't ever expect one to make sense

If you use the word cuck, you're a faggot

Two options fuckface.
1. man up and make her yours
2. tell her to piss right the fuck off and forget her
Or if you want the long haul on that shit highway, still be friends and act like you aren't interested.

She doesn't like you. You're probably fat/ugly and or she doesn't find your look attractive.

Attached: PochNuk.png (597x384, 351K)

Tell the slut you have no money and you lost your job. That'll make her fuck off.

get the fuck out is what you do

find the guy that she is fucking and suck his dick

Women have girlfriends and boyfriends. If you are not fucking her, you are her girlfriend.

Hit the gym.
Read The Rational Male.
Fix your nutrition.
Learn how to dress.

Tits for hope.

Attached: spunk1.jpg (680x1242, 88K)

Move on, OP. You're her doormat. This is a lost cause, her image of you is set, she will never change. But you can change - stop being her emotional crutch and find someone else.

Bingo

She. Is. Not. Interested.

Loving someone, caring for them, doing everything for them means absolute shit dude. She doesn't want you for the same reason why you don't want some fugly porker. No matter how nice some hambeast is to you or how much she'd love you, you wouldn't date her. You simply aren't interested. That's how she feels towards you.

Go after someone below your league. Back when I was 250 I dated fat chicks. I had some good relationships and learned to love someone for who they were. I eventually got into shape and found out I'm actually quite handsome. Grew a sexy beard, went with the cowboy look, and now I've got a gorgeous Latina girlfriend and a bunch of jelly white girls wanting me.

She will milk your friendship, though. Understand this. They love attention and affection. LET THE BITCH GO. You will only continue the torment until it breaks you.

If they ain't attracted to you, move the fuck on. Even if the chance in hell she does end up dating you, it probably won't last. Then you'll be even worse off because you'll never get as good looking girl as her ever again.

Lol, if you have feelings for a girl, and she doesnt obviously feel the same, dont go beta and put your heart out on your sleeve. Just cause youve been there for someone doesnt mean you deserve their love. You were being a friend. Stop being a bitch.

...Huh. How did that work out for you?

Attached: linkwtf.jpg (368x368, 35K)

Tell her that you've been always been there for her, and now she decides not to, therefore you will leave her

Don't trust that bitch

She wants either your money or attention in the long run

Find some new Pussy and move on

Eyyy, cowboy look. Its hard not to look good in a pearl snap.

Holy fuck you're a cuck. Call he a rancid swine.

What does ghosting mean

How long did it take for you to get over the girl you love

Actually I'm pretty fit and muscle but I'm a manlet (she's about half an inch taller than me) but she says my muscles are amazing and she loves touching and rubbing them teasingly

I loved her and she has been there for me a lot but she never wants to be mine...

She says she's scared to love me and doesn't want to ruin what we have (she's had bad experiences but I was always there to help her and love her)

Wtf do I do Bros

Attached: images (2).jpg (512x287, 24K)

Get this man an AR-15 and stay away from school

Attached: hulk.jpg (682x400, 33K)

>I'm always there for her

You set sail for the friendzone and are somehow confused that you ended up there. How do you respond? Either fess up and tell her you're only there for the pussy, and all the wrong signals you've been sending out were a mistake. Or enjoy your place on that island you directly set your course for.

1. Real friends want what's best for each other

2. Being her friend is causing you agony.

3. She is aware of this, but selfishly continues being your friend and toying with your emotions.

4. She is not your real friend.

Attached: 1521769406570.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Cut her out of your life, feel sad for a while and then get over her lol

>She says
And you believe that shit? If she's serious, could you imagine a life with a bitch that's that weak?

>Wtf do I do Bros

Don't be a donut.
She's scared to love you, but Chad's been balls deep in her mouth pussy and ass.

See this oneAnd nail another qt3.14

Attached: clifford.jpg (600x600, 91K)

What? I just told him not to be a bitch, and to look for women who share the same feelings. What about that gets that reaction for you?

>I've been there for her for years but she just won't give me a chance to really show my love
this person doesn't care about you. they are an emotional vampire that gets off on your "love"

what you are experiencing is immature little boy shit, you gotta just move on from hoes like this. girls will treat you like this your entire life if you let them. you have to understand that people aren't inherently great to each other especially in youth

Ghosting her means you cut her out of your life. How tall are you btw?

Oh my FUCKING god OP. Jesus, don't be such a loser. Bang some other ass. If she doesn't get jealous and come around, well then fine, you'll be glad she didn't in the long run anyway.

Attached: Slowbro_(Pokémon).png (250x250, 46K)

Because she has a vagina inside her anus.

"Why doesn't she want to be with me when I pour my heart out to her and I'm always there for her"

Because you pour your heart out and are always there for her you fucking imbecile.

2 fucking years.

It was awful. I would bitch and moan to anyone that listened...

I would make elaborate scenarios in my head where I own her over.

The reality is that you can't make people love you. EVER.

What you can do is be the best fucking version of yourself and then see who DOES actually like you.

Don't be a beta emotional tampon. It will destroy you and it will take years to heal.

Hit the gym, eat well, talk with other girls and ditch the girl.

>fit and muscle
Girls don't really care for that. Well, the shallow ones do, but those half-baggers are only good for a few minutes.

this

Yeah seriously. Mexican women love a white cowboy. You don't even have to be perfect looking. Get you some boots, maybe a baseball cap, and grow a beard. That was my recipe and I became the most wanted guy in the warehouse.

Surprising black women want me more than anything. They really dig the beard.

Sure thing Nik. ;)

He was never being a friend. He tried to slide into squiggy lane from friend alley. That is a one way street, and the traffic cop ain't letting him through.

That frustration will put his ass on the news.

Attached: trap.jpg (693x708, 55K)

I like this response the most OP.

Attached: 1507226385264.png (520x484, 59K)

Nigger, quit the gym and start acting like a man. Go chop some wood and sweat come copper pipe and fix a car and shit.
>Oh hey, this is my bf, he goes to the gym.
Asshole.

Are you fucking retarded? EVERY woman wants a guy who's in shape. No exceptions.

Attached: sisko.gif (400x300, 473K)

Gymfag detected. Nice try virgin, but all the muscles in the world can't fix your face and lack of confidence. Girls want alpha, money, confidence, and attractiveness. You can be just moderately in shape and they'll want ur nuts if u aren't a pussy pushover faggot like op

Its a plus for all girls. Women as a whole are much more capable of loving a person for emotional reasons alone. But make no mistake, they recognize a good looking, fit guy the same as every other woman.

>Hit the gym
>eat well
Why the fuck do you clowns always fall back on this shit. Girls worth keeping don't care. They want protection, comfort, and power. Eating well does none of those. I don't know a single female that would appreciate this more than a little eye-candy. Does your mom look at your NEET dad, "Whew, at least he goes to the gym."?

OP, it's times like these where you need to tell her that you guys need some time alone from each other.

I've been in this situation so many times with the same person.If she feels confused about how she "loves" you, it's just she's flustered about what's going on now or what she feels. It's usually not about you, it's just her mind telling her that she has reached a limit where she cannot find herself away from. I bet she loves you dearly, OP, don't forget that. She doesn't want to leave you, that's for sure; just let her think alone.

Be with her when she calls for you and eventually the final answer will come if she wants to or not to be with you. You have to take it no matter what OP, it's "love" in its pretentious cycle. Don't leave her alone, its what makes her feel defeated and down.

Again, I've been through this, OP, and I believe and pray that things will be better for the both of you. She'll eventually find no other person to be with and she will eventually fall unto you, and it's your choice to pick her up. Please, OP, give it time. I will not guarantee that she'll end up with you, but it's a very high chance that she will.

Attached: Dojya~~~n!.png (326x210, 79K)

The muscles do wonders. If I'm a gymfag, you wanna be my bottom?

Attached: comedian.jpg (786x393, 73K)

Tell her you don't want to play games.

They treat a good-looking man the same as a man treats a good looking girl: a trampoline.

Fuck off with that friendzone beta bullshit, you do not need her, or anyone else to be complete. Take a couple months to read some Friedrich Nietzsche learn how to man, and for the love of god, stop asking Sup Forums for advice.

Says the fucking virgin.

Hurr durr muh power and protection.

Girls "worth keeping" care about you as a person and that person better be a good one. One who is interesting, one who isn't obese, one who is not going to have major health issues.

I woldn't be surprised if you're a 20 year old perma virgin

A herpty derp standard response. Youre out of yo r depth mate.

Attached: 1509330702991.jpg (233x233, 52K)

Why do you clowns always think its one or the other?

Women dont simply want one thing or the other.

They want protection, comfort, power AND fitness and health.

By the way, a woman knowing that you know how to take care of your fitness and health, and how to feed her and your children healthy, will make her feel more comfortable and protected.

A lack of discipline, regardless of what you fat lards think, is not viewed as "powerful" or "comforting".

I'm 40 and my second kid is almost out of the house.

Nice try.

Stop loving women and go to brothels. There is no point wasting your energy on women, they love getting your attention and giving none back.

The point of working out in eating well is to become a better version of yourself. Becoming a better you makes you happier, more confident, more successful in every way. It's not solely for the girl.

Attached: 1507351301126.jpg (800x769, 65K)

Nomiefag meme.
Your opinion doesn't matter.

Attached: Emos.webm (640x360, 696K)

hahaha yeah right. Stop LARPing you fucking faggot.

Absolutely incorrect. That is what the leftist media wants to push. Feminist sites like Salon and Huffington Post desperately want people to believe that women love to fuck as much as men, but they don't want to fuck in the same way (or as much). Men are capable of fucking (and often prefer fucking) with a complete lack of emotion. Just look at the gay population.

Women are incapable of separating sex from emotions, and the ones who are, ALWAYS have some incredibly bad sexual abuse in their past.

This man is literally the devil. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE. Lest you wish to stay in hell.

Attached: 1515458063565.gif (474x379, 471K)

get a life

I think you are completely correct, although I still think that looks take second chair to actual "providing".

The point here is all the Sup Forumsros thinking they can do nothing else in life but go to the gym and they'll be wading in pussy are completely wrong.

Attached: God Of War-China.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

Except it never really seems to work, huh?

DOJYA~~~N!!!

Attached: Everybody Out!.webm (853x480, 1.94M)

Wants you to be her emotional tampon
But youre not chad enough

> Women.

You can always meet her friends. If you haven't yet, ask her to set you up with someone. If you can't take it anymore tho... Man you foreal have to ghost her. I ghosted one girl I spent a good 10 years chasing and I feel better for having done it

Attached: Retard alert.gif (493x342, 393K)

Best thing to do is distance yourself from her trust me.

OP something else to think about. If she's cute and you keep her as "just a friend" the second you get a real girlfriend you're going to have to cease all communication with her. Doing it then will be a lot worse then now. If there's a way to have female 'friends' while having a girlfriend and not making life hell I've yet to find it.

>MFW you think any gore is going to affect me after all the years on this shit site.
>Being THIS much of a LARPing faggot

Might as well kill yourself man. My perfectly good oxygen doesn't need to pass through you.

Attached: topkek.png (251x300, 90K)

NEeded that Gif.

CARTOON TITS FOR YOU!

Attached: lovin1.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

This is actually solid advice. Improve yourself, and if someone comes along that likes it, you'll find out pretty quickly. Exercise. Read. Don't waste your time on toxic relationships. Whether she poisoned the well, or you did(not enough here to go on, it needs to end and you need to pursue the only thing that matters... making the world a better place by making yourself a better person.

I'm not sure what you mean. It always works out for me. I feel amazing when I take care of my health.

Attached: 1504407866647.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Lol move on.

Being a womans bitch is no way to live. And it's bad for her too.

She may threaten suicide wah wah. Just move on.

Uh, yeah, but not quite. If you're at the Safeway, and some woman is ogling a fit stockboy, she want's secks. She's looking for a one-nighter. She doesn't care about security or anything. That's why cougars exist, they are already secure, the just want a boy toy.

Why would I make that up?

U have to kill her and rape her dead body

>I'VE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!

Kek. Try again, Cuckfag.

Attached: Funny Valentine Dojyaaa~~n!.gif (500x281, 1.33M)

Because you're a LARPing faggot.

Again, kill yourself.

Get the fuck out of there bro. She's a bitch and she's wasting your time.

Attached: Coca_62767c_6487462.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Attached: retard.jpg (349x642, 26K)