What's going on with her?

What's going on with her?
A new album, new single, but no one cares.

Is she turning into 2011 Lady Gaga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U8QV5fa7xa4?t=9s
time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
officialcharts.com/artist/20192/depeche-mode/
officialcharts.com/artist/5387/taylor-swift/
officialcharts.com/artist/18064/public-image-ltd/
youtube.com/watch?v=eNWZepWteDM
youtube.com/watch?v=OLMlHe2CslY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, she's turning into something bigger

It's not as commercial as the last two albums and lacks a big hit single.

based obeseposter

We migrated to Korean singers

literally lol

That's what I felt when I saw her new music video. Was way too dark, no one any radio station would play that all day

that was 2013 Lady Gaga, with Artpop user

we need you here.

>obese Taylor will never be a brat
>obese Taylor will never smother you with her pussy and swallow you up between her ass cheeks
>obese Taylor will never force you to rub her belly

Bad Blood was the same shit as Ready for It and it was overplayed as shit, i don't really understand pop culture

I'm going to say that it's nothing short of artistically daring to back off from the light, fluffy radio fare on Red and 1989.

You think she's been browsing Sup Forums and heard us saying that she let Max Martin dictate her creative direction too much? ;)

what are you talking about ? everyone cares. eminem and beyonce tried to cut in bugt failed with their shit single.

she is amazing as always youtu.be/U8QV5fa7xa4?t=9s

So now everything everyone does is cutting in?

No... No they don't. No one cares.

Talk to people.
It's teenagers that care and that's really it. The world has too much to care about, and thus go to people *like* Beyonce or Eminem or Kendrick Lamar to listen to something actually relevant to them.

Not some whiny white girl break up album #288.
Yawn.

She creates a whole album about what "jew did to me, I don't like your perfect crime" and it starts to go the way of Michael "don't you jew me" Jackson. Are you surprised that the (((Media))) is silent?

At least it's better than to call her a pedophile or killing her, like (((they))) usually do

Literally who?

>no one cares
>album is barely 2 weeks old and is already the best-selling album of 2017

taytay i love you, but you're bringing me down

Don't get me wrong, disappointing her sexually and getting a song written about it is still my dream, but I feel like her heyday is long past

>no one cares
millions of copies sold and its the top of the album charts user

you're joking right, she's getting thiccer. it's great

>she's getting thiccer
>posts literal tape worm

It might be selling copies but I honestly haven't heard anyone talk about it, anywhere

Have you heard anyone talk about 1989? No. They just talked about the singles from it, seperate from the album

are you blind

>*posts non-literal literal tape worm

figurative, user

>No one cares.
"the album sold more than 1.05 million copies in the US during its first four days of release, becoming 2017's biggest-selling album in the country"
>It might be selling copies but
b-but you don't see threads about it on Sup Forums so it's not real?

I could give two shits about TS but holy fuck pull your head out of your ass. nothing that goes on on this stupid board matters. what matters is literally everything outside of it. that's what people "care" about, retard

But I'm not talking about Sup Forums, am I?
I'm talking about in the real world, with normal people.
Not a single person I've run into has discussed this album in any fashion.
These sales may be happening, but they sure as fuck aren't from anyone over the age of 15.

so I'm guessing you're like what 16 then? music is basically for kids. I like this board but it's obviously mostly full of high schoolers. it's not different than liking video games comic book movies. it's regressive manchild bullshit. get over yourself

T Swift is manchild bullshit dont say every piece of media is for little timmy

26, but nice try trying to sound smart and "mature" college boy

I feel like Taylor is loosing my interest and fast. The moment I heard 'Look What You Made Me Do' I honestly felt disappointed. No other song off that album remotely got me.

Combine that with a genuinely repulsive, righteous/indignatious attitude of 'the world's against me' coupled with the fact there's no doubt she is a sociopathic, feminist whore...it seems about time for me to look elsewhere. It's not gonna get any better.

Genuinely dissapointing.

RIP TayTay, I hope she gets better one day.

What the hell are you talking about, faggot?
A new album, sold more than 1million copies in first 4 days
New singles, plural, LWYMMD has over 700 million views on youtube and it has been out for 2 months.
Everyone cares. Stupid OP.

And while I'm on Sup Forums, I should remind you guys to go vote for Taylor to be Time's person of the year 2017.
time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

y the fuck should she be person of the year!?
fuck you user. Vote for me to be person of the year, I released an album

The world has been against her and she has stayed silent. She has always sung about her life and now she is letting everyone know her side. The album has other songs as well - such as New Years Day, which is a very beautiful song. The album is great.

>no doubt she is a sociopathic, feminist whore
She is not a sociopath. She is an angel, who helps cancer kids. As for the feminism, it isn't as if she is constantly going on about inequality and such, simply calling personal experience with sexism. She doesn't make a big deal out of it either, so you don't really have to deal with that if you don't want.

You are clearly a faggot.

She is an incredibly brave, beautiful and inspiring woman. She has helped dozens of sick children, she is amazing to her fans. She has donated millions to causes that she truly cares about. She stays out of politics and doesn't tell people how to feel.

Most importantly, however, she is a great role model for young girls everywhere. Other female artists as big as her are massive sluts. Taylor didn't even drink before she turned 21. She is the greatest, most important woman alive.

Sociopaths rely on staged social events of perceived kindness, but the truth is always in relationships. If the person goes from LOVE to LOVE (not fuck to fuck) they are fucking sociopaths.

Ok nice woman, but most important woman alive? She shouldn't be person of the year simply because she isn't a piece of shit user

It really isn't staged or for pr when the kids she visit end up dying and no one ends up hearing about it. Only her fans know. She wrote a song called "Ronan" inspired by a 3-year-old boy who died of cancer. No one knows the song, even though it is beautiful. Taylor is an angel.

She isn't a piece of shit, and she is famous. Really famous. She is the only woman that famous in the entertainment business who is a good role model. Name a woman more important than her. You can't.

I just don't see it. She isn't an activist and isn't in politics, and think that actually makes her less elligble for person of the year. She just kind of exists, she is just OK

Person of the year doesn't have to be political or an activist. The pope is also nominated and he is a piece of big shit.

Person of the year is stupid anyway, but if there was a clear winner, it without a doubt would not be Taylor Swift. You are just a bias fanboy, sorry.

Taylor Swift is second right now, and very close to being first. The #MeToo campaign, which is in the lead, is a bullshit "person of the year" anyways, for it is not a person.

All the choices are absolute garbage anyway.
They even have Kim Jong Un on there, are you serious?

So let's ensure Taylor's victory by giving her all our votes and support !:)

Its like fuckin winning the special ed olympics dude but whatever

Winning the special olympics with everything rigged against you because of the lies of the media and the degenerates.
Then, letting all the other little special kids see that they can do it too, and that being a good person is okay. She will show little kids that you don't have to be a nasty, twerking, drunken slut.

She needs to win

She outsold every album from 2017 in 4 days. Do you want her to star in blockbuster movies and write novels too at the same time?

>Other female artists as big as her are massive sluts.
What does this even mean? She easy qualifies for 4chains definition of slut. Also where do you get the alcohol thing, and how is it relevant?

She's far from person of the year but at the same time she deserves a lot credit of being a very smart businesswoman, making a fortune with her own skills before even reaching 30.

Also while I dislike her being quiet on politics, consider the alternative: Some privileged white female who never experienced real struggle or hardship in her life, talking about all the issues ... it'd come off as try hard and fake. She should be more vocal but Taytay lacks the life experience to be a real activist.

I want obese Taylor to force me to feed her hamburgers until she soils herself and makes me rub her rolls with lotion.
Not thiccer enough
Precisely

get off Sup Forums bitch go make some more songs

She is turning into a white supremacist right-wing figurehead

Right!
you need to be a lying, scheming, victim playing, stuck up white bitch whose daddy bought your success, then continue to blame the people who helped make you famous for "ruining your life ugh!"...

Taylor fans really are pathetic.

t. rapey jew

>Was way too dark, no one any radio station would play that all day
Friendly reminder that Deepeche Mode were constantly charting, while being on the darker side of synth pop.
officialcharts.com/artist/20192/depeche-mode/
And yes, radio stations will and do play Taylor Swift.
officialcharts.com/artist/5387/taylor-swift/
On the other hand, the unlikely contenders had charting singles - Public Image Limited with Death Disco and Flowers of Romance.
officialcharts.com/artist/18064/public-image-ltd/
And these were performed on top of the pops in the UK.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNWZepWteDM
youtube.com/watch?v=OLMlHe2CslY
Don't worry, your currently relevant pop star wouldn't and doesn't have a problem charting.

She does seem like a socially adjusted autist who might actually browse here.