I got a girl to match me on tinder after 3 months of no matches and we went on date we kissed when she dropped me off...

I got a girl to match me on tinder after 3 months of no matches and we went on date we kissed when she dropped me off so I think she likes me.

Problem is she had guy friends how do I get her to cut off her guy friends so she doesn’t cheat on me? She say that they only friends but i am redpilled so I know she will cuck me if I don’t tell her to stop having guy friends.

Attached: 7AD41C2A-5337-4E1F-A6DB-6AB737FE1B3E.jpg (750x971, 526K)

U mental?

Follow her around and murder all of her guy friends one by one, you can comfort her after each murder.

Attached: roaches.jpg (1712x1368, 1.27M)

Stfu

Tell her that you're having her baby and will kill and eat it if she doesn't give up her guy friends.

Attached: chicken baby.jpg (960x720, 117K)

>when she dropped me off

AYY LMAO

What do you mean I like her I haven’t had a girlfriend I can’t afford to lose her

Serious answers please I will beat the guys up if I have to

> (You)
>Serious answers please I will beat the guys up if I have to
Does the thought of beating them up give you an erection?

Attached: erect.jpg (500x438, 76K)

Can you be arrested for cumming on yourself in public? Not in a perverted jerking off in park kinda way, but in a involuntary kind of way.

For example I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten older that I’ve developed a condition where if a woman brushes her private areas (boobs, or butt), against me near my face or penis I will involuntarily have an orgasm, and the same thing happens with prolong physical contact from a female. When this happens I can usually hide it and find the nearest bathroom but sometimes they are obvious and very audible. This has caused me to exclude myself from much human contact and become a social shut in.

If you say that to her she will become.aware that you are possessive and jelous and wont ever talk to you again you just have to either make her like you so much or be so good in bed that she wont consider cheating on you thats how monogomous relationships are supposed to work also are you very inexpirenced with women? Cos girls dont wanna fuck.their freinds they don't think of them.that way thats how the freindszone exists

Don't be a paranoid cunt and you might actually have a chance. If you freak out and try to suffocate her it won't work dumbass

>Problem is she had guy friends how do I get her to cut off her guy friends so she doesn’t cheat on me? She say that they only friends but i am redpilled so I know she will cuck me if I don’t tell her to stop having guy friends.

Answer: you don't.

You're new. She might really fucking like you, but you're new. They're old. If you try to cut them off, and she has any shred of self-respect, she will dump you like a doughy pantload.

Get to know them.

Its one date... you can't make her stop seeing people after one date. Thats controlling and it'll make her leave you faster than if you said you had aids.

If she's fucking them, then shes obviously not girlfriend material.

If not, just date her... eventually she'll spend more time with you and less with them and she'll stop seeing them all together.

If you have to, tell her you were cheated on in a previous relationship by a girl who had "guy friends". You trust her, but your afraid of history repeating itself. Tell her you respect her choices, but you wanted to let her know how you feel about it.

Thats option a. Which sounds hella gay because it is. Its basically saying "you're a terrible person for hanging around other guys when I'm your bf".

Option b is to be dominant. Some girls want a man to be possessive, but it can easily backfire.

Either way, you need to solidify the relationship before you start controlling who she socializes with.

OP, you sound like a beta cuck who won't score at all and worries a bit too much about other guys.

Tinder hoes are the bottom of the barrel bitches, 3.5% of the population with esteem issues. They're either fat, ugly, or something. The reason that she uses Tinder is to feel better about herself and fuck someone since no one wants to fuck her IRL. She isn't using Tinder to be loyal, or marry you.

I'll get her nudes for you, and get her to fuck you. Thank me later.

Early in the morning, when she is at work or doing something extremely boring, send her dick pics. She will stare at them, and be literally drooling over them. She won't be able to contain herself, and get really horny for the rest of the day.

Then, ask her to do something naughty in the bathroom. Since she already kissed you, she will deliver.

After that, just set up a time and place to fuck. That's it, it's that easy.

if she had a guy friend she wanted to fuck she'd be fucking that guy friend instead of being on match.

You don't

If you're too insecure to be with a chick who has guy friends, it's doomed

If you force her to give up her guy friends, she will resent you. It's doomed

If you somehow convince her to give up her friends, she will eventually become lonely (yeah as much as you think you can be everything she needs, people still need contact with more than just one other human). It's doomed

Basically, if she can't be around other guys without cheating, then wtf are you doing? Just tell her you want fwb

Bruh make your move, pump and dump.

Make sure you wrap it she definitely a skank.

No 15 year old betas allowed

post reads like autism

Is her name Alexis?
Is your name James?
If so she fucks all the guys shes friends with
(Protip im one)

Huh

If you're serious that is treading into emotional abuse and if you follow through you must be pretty insecure. Relationships are based on trust and honestly your best way to feel secure would be to inject yourself into her friend group and try to make them your friends as well.

If you can't deal with her dividing attention among other guys you need to suck it up and go on a date with someone else.

No cop wants to handfuff the guy on the park bench who has a puddle of cum in his lap.

Right? Little playful trolling going on here.

Read what you wrote outloud OP...... you sound nutz......

Yeah, tried that with my gf and it backfired

Attached: B5DF6B52-FF53-40CA-A77C-9032D316BF7D.jpg (541x960, 150K)

Just suck their cocks... If they're in your mouth... They won't be in her

If you're paranoid about your girl having guy friends, you're litterally psychotic and metal and shouldn't ever have a gf. You are a problem. Fix yourself first.

She is cheating his friends with you

>"Girl kissed me finally"
>Instantly afraid of her cheat- I mean cucking you.
That's what the meme kids are calling it these days, right?

Anyway good lord, grow a pair and have a talk to her about your insecurities.

Attached: 1171558A-29EC-4552-B4CB-7A45030F7BE9.png (2518x1195, 218K)