Seriously how are you supposed to approach a woman like this?

Seriously how are you supposed to approach a woman like this?

Attached: NafAKhu.jpg (640x735, 53K)

with your dick out

And make sure it's a massive one. Otherwise don't bother

masked with a chloroform cloth?

Is it really that important. By the time she sees it Its too late for her to say no

no no no, you're all wrong, let her watch you throw around tons of money, then she'll approach

Attached: 4chan.jpg (750x600, 82K)

You spelled whore wrong.

be the following:

>good looking chat
>come from a good family
>have a great career in line
>be ready to go to a nice college
>don't have any stupid conditions like ADHD,ADD, autism, etc
>Be in top physical shape
>nice car
>great style

if you don't fall into any of these categories then you simply DONT approach her. thats pretty much it

Actively stroking no less.

Sup Forums

When user give advice on picking up women.

Attached: badvice.jpg (720x344, 52K)

make a joke, pray it's a good one. And don't just walk up to her and say a joke, there has to be some sort of opening.

No openings means you just have to play your conversation card. And if you aren't experienced in talking to random women out of nowhere then you'll probably 1)fail miserably 2)embarrass yourself 3)not get the girl.
but at least you'll take away some experience on what not to do next time

Call me old fashioned, but the cavemen did it well.

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 13K)

walk up to her with a gun to your head and say, "Fuck me bitch or I'll kill myself."

If she is a nice girl she'll fuck you to keep you alive.

If she is mean, and acts pretentious, threaten to blow your brains out on her new Marc Jacobs dress shirt. Then, she'll fuck you for sure.

If she stands there and laughs like its a joke, pull the trigger and prove her wrong.

With a Pepsi

You offer to buy her a drink, then when she acknowledges your existence, right before the rejection comes, say "Not you, your attractive friend", and watch how quickly she gains interest in you.

With a shitload of money

A woman like that is used to being worshiped by betas. Act like she's nothing special and she'll be intrigued.

Just be cool and have the look in your eyes. Realize you have a dick and that girls like dicks and that yours is the best one in the room, as in you know you can fuck well enough to make her like it a lot

Avg rate around me is 300 an hour.

>act like she's nothing
and watch her not even acknowledge your existence. This isn't fucking 8th grade anymore timmy, its the big wide open world

with herpes and crabs. that way you both have something in common to talk about

Attached: tokyoman.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

you dont lol go approach some non ultra whores

That one's wearing a collar, so she already has an owner.

with a fistful of paper money

Attached: 1342276115702.jpg (1600x1000, 824K)

be aggressive yet chilll. demand her attention, tease her with a personal joke, then give something else in the area your undividied attention for enough to make her sweat. 40 year old virgin here, expert advice.

Fuck I have like 3 girls like that locked in my basement right now.

Give her a Coke

Prove it

call her a whore. Bitches love that shit

same way you would pic related?

Attached: Found_435727376_116556.jpg (980x980, 114K)

Like a person. You’d be surprised how quickly you can get laid or even have bitches hotter than this fall head over heels for you by treating them like everybody else. The important thing here is like everybody else. No special treatment.

sauce?

Her or me?

With holy water and a cross.

Attached: 068.jpg (708x858, 137K)

You have to have a lot of charisma to cold open successfully with a girl like that. Or you have to be rich/famous/hot.

>hey, wanna go do some coke?

>Equating the mighty one in a million musical genius Björk to some cheap murican excuse for a blonde

With a leash

Uhhh what if I meet none of these but I'm pretty good at Guilty Gear?

From behind

Just be confident show you have a social life dress cool be fun and don’t be fat

From behind whit a cloth and chloroform when no one sees you.

Stop lieing

With your wallet.

My daughter looks like OP pic, only prettier. She has never been asked out, or kissed. "Hello" would be an adequate start.

You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take.

>My daughter looks like OP pic, only prettier. She has never been asked out, or kissed.

Attached: 1329096178743.jpg (289x295, 16K)

She lies to you idiot if she looks like that Chad or maybe even Tyrone is definitely dicking her down

A drink in each hand should be enough for you to get a slut like this one.

Woman get hit on by desperate, spineless, perverts 24/7. And themselves are so insecure because they are conditioned by media to think their not as pretty as other models.

HERES how to talk to women. Treat them like you were talking to your buds. Like a person. Say something that 20 other guys haven't already approached her with in the last two days. Be sensitive and do NOT be afraid of them. Act like your not interested but are. Be passive. NEVER mention there makeup EVER. Gently tell them you kinda like them. Be a real man. DONT suck up or be pushy just neutral. Dont get friendzoned or too sensitive or suck up or they'll think your gay. Basicly treat then like a friend, like your a gay guy but neutrally interested. Then let them be comfortable enough to blab to you for half an hour then possibly tell you they suddenly got a boyfriend. If you buy them drinks, dont get butthurt that you did like you would a buddy. Thats pathetic. Dont expect to get laid. I hope this helped. Men are dime a dozen to girls and there all pushy jerks or gay, BE DIFFRENT. i hope this helps user. Put yourself in there shoes.

Challenge her, if she declines, she's not worth your time. If she accepts, whoop her ass, especially if she mains Slayer. Teach her she should have never fucked with you.

Dont

Right, because everything about her screams "please no special treatment"

Looks like my neice.

lol rapistfag, no it isn't.
slam your dick in a car door and set yourself on fire.

>follow this meandering bullshit and you too can bang a couple of 3's and write a wall of text that would make even the shabbiest of pick up artists laugh their syphilitic dicks off.

A girl like that is telling you that she's low class and hungry for dick because she's incapable of being a healthy and sane person and forming genuine and nurturing bonds and relationships with other sane and healthy people.

How are you meant to approach a girl like Petrea?

Attached: 0D351B13-0D94-416E-8669-B0FEF43E86FA.jpg (540x960, 84K)

>syphilitic

How do I approach this girl? saw here at the rally and couldn't get here out of my mind

You don’t. You approach her owner, faggot.

Predictable responses. I wouldn't have believed it myself ten years ago. The new generation of young males (can't call them men) just has zero social skills, has to ask on the internet how to start a frickin' conversation.

/thread

well, one time on "beavis and butthead" they were watching something and butthead gave beavis the advice that if he threatens to kill a chick, she might do it with him. you could try that.

go back to r.e.d.d.i.t fgt

I like you

With your cock exposed and erect so she can make an efficient assessment of weather or not she wishes to enjoy it.

Maintain eye contact at all times and do not show any fear, she will be able to smell it.

If you are some kind of filthy beta male, and are lacking in confidence, try approaching with your arms raised above your head and yelling loudly to make yourself appear larger and more threatening to any potential rivals.

Remain perfectly still when you get close to her and make thrusting and gyrating motions with your pelvis while she sniffs your genital and wallet region.

Attached: f4 booty entry denied.png (539x691, 535K)

By submitting

i cannot stop getting dubs and traps are not gay says my dubs

Op this guy knows what he's talking about.

You don't. She's obviously a slut, so unless you want to risk STD's, keep away.

All women are the same.
The sooner you know that the better.

YOU THOUGHT

Attached: PARTY VANOSAURUS.jpg (512x384, 47K)

You don't. She is a known lesbo.

with a knife obviously

>hey yo baby want some fuk

This. Most important thing of all: Be confident. If you're not, fake it til you make it. Let her know that you're interested, but not so like she's the only girl in the world. Act like you may have other options. Know that getting rejected nets the same result as not approaching to her. "BUT BUT MUH EMBARRASSMENT" don't be a pussy, you should not care about what others think of you in the first place, and the experience that rejection will give you is invaluable. Also, after getting rejected a couple of times, you will lose the fear to approach beautiful girls, and one day, one of them will fuck you user.

>Y-you too...

You're blowing this out of proportion

Be attractive
Approach her with confidence
Tell her she is going to have a drink with you

With a 50 and a bag of blow.

you're supposed to ignore her. she's obviously a slut.

With a gun and a van

Just drink. You won't think about it twice.