Why were they called The Beatles?

Why were they called The Beatles?

they didnt have any beats

Because John Lennon BEAT his wife

because they were huge fans of Buddy Holly, who had a band named The Crickets, so they named their band in that fashion, the Beetles, but changed it later to BeAtles because John Lennon did something to his wife

because they beatled their wives

They all beat their wives, except that little goody two-shoes Paul.

You just had to be a little faggot and shout post didn't you?

You are right about them calling themselves The Beatles as a tribute to Buddy Holly and The Crickets, but then you had to ruin it with the whole "Hurr Durr John Lennon beat his wife" shitposting, didn't you?

They liked The Crickets so they wanted a bug name, and they played Merseybeat, so they made the pun BEATles.
John's story about it coming to him in a dream is probably bullshit.

Because Wife Beat used to john his lennon

Because Beatles crawl on the ground. They feast on feces. Literal shit.

When they spread Wings and fly, that's when they become truly great.

The dead Paul might have.

they all "died"

This

I just want to fit in...

It stemmed from an incident where they were performing with fellow Merseybeaters Gerry and the Pacemakers. After the show, the lads got into an argument with Pacemakers bassist Les Chadwick. They savagely pummeled him within an inch of his life. They were dragged off down to the local police station. When their manager Brian Epstein turned up to bail them out he asked what had happened. Gerry Marsden, the singer of the Pacemakers, told him "they beat Les." The lads liked this name and decided they wanted to name their group after this. Brian, fearing what would happen if this story made it into the press, convinced them to change it a bit to not be too on the nose, and so they dropped the "y" and removed a space and they became "The Beatles."

lmao

I mean...he did beat his wife

John beat a lot of people.

Wings >>> Beatles

Only plebs that havent taken the time to listen will disagree.

this is the most contrarian opinion ever

It's only contrarian if you havent taken the time to listen to all of Macca's albums from 1970-1980.

I kind of really agree with your point.

I think all the Beatles were better after the end of their run together...except Ringo - although Photograph once got me laid.

Because they beat their own meat every night.

this nigga knows whats up