How do I quit smoking weed?

How do I quit smoking weed?
I Get so angry when I don't do it for awhile.
Please help.

Attached: 1520456546612.jpg (439x640, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartrecovery.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its normal brotha.. just keep trying.

i wish i knew
i love getting stoned.

do some percocets.

You could try the Vape CDB but it doesn't get you high, just has the chill effects of it

Afghani?
Hows weather over there

Proper nutrition, cutting out processed sugar helps with mood swings

Its hard work to be healthy

This helps me

smartrecovery.org/

Xanax

lmao that pic is so me

Kill yourself. Can’t smoke weed if you’re dead faggot

Attached: 34F527DA-E5BE-4E5D-95B3-A9A24DC1031C.jpg (1068x786, 141K)

Stop watch Joe Rogan.

Watching*

Gone through this after a 15 year addiction, i’ll Help you user. If you smoke it with tobacco then that’s the first thing you got to give up. If you can do that, and start smoking pot green then that’s the hard part done. From there start smoking lower quality gear, and if you can when you have lowered your resistance smoke some leaf. You’ll hate that shit and then you think, why bother with it and it’s easy to stop from there. Hard to sleep for about three weeks, good luck

start eating it

>bump, how do you get over the fact that you wont have that sweet release at the end of a very anxious and stressful day? how do i get stuff done if i know i wont be having a smoke after all of it?

I'm almost 4 months clean. I cut it cold turkey even with all my friends smoking around me. It's really a mental battle but you got to really want to quit. I've almost cracked and did it but you gotta just stop. Do it for a better job? Idk

is there anything you fell back on? what if all you can think of all day is the moment you will finally get home and have a smoke?

It's not an addiction. Your just weak. Realize this and BE STRONK. I smoked from like 14 to 22. Realized i was using weed as an excuse to be a complacent loser, and just stopped. Haven't touched it in 4 years not do I desire to. Get out of your own head.

I did it with the intention of finding a better job. I'm all around a depressing broke fuck with a shit job and shit hours to top it off. So I will get drunk every now and then but I know it's not as good as the Mary Jane. I can't do it because I have to be able to pass a drug test so I can one day have a living. It's a bitch but we all gotta grow up sometimes

this kills me because im at that stage where i should grow up. its just hard to let go

Learn to meditate, eat healthier, exercise, and get at least 7 hours of sleep. Talk to your doc about not getting good sleep and get Trazadon, non habit forming and easy as fuck to get. its that simple.