I really should post my photo so all you rude cashiers will know who I am when I hand you my hard-earned money

I really should post my photo so all you rude cashiers will know who I am when I hand you my hard-earned money.

You see, if you don't say "hello" and "thank you" to me, I spring into action.

These days the receipts have the cashier's name on them. Most also have email addresses encouraging the customer to give feedback. I fired off an email as soon as I got home. Then I followed it up with a telephone call.

Today as I was filing another complaint with the manager he informed me he fired the girl I complained about a month ago. This made me wonder whether I laid it on too thick.

Maybe I did -- but guess what? I don't give a rat's ass. You WILL respect me or deal with the consequences.

Today I'm back at the same Supermarket, I step in front of the cashier and no hello. Not even a grunt. It's like I'm invisible. I hand her my money. Nothing. She hands me the receipt and the change, nothing ... for me. But the white cop standing next to her she's talking to a mile a minute. Apparently she thinks a white cop trumps a college-educated black man who runs his own business.

Wrong.

When I finally get the manager on the phone he says, "I promise you, it will never happen again."

Do the math.

Attached: pic.jpg (1024x683, 305K)

People like you are the reason God doesn't speak to us anymore.

I want to speak to the manager of this post

> op did not offer complimentary dick sucking
> it's called customer service
> streaming live to facebook
> this gonna go viral

Glad to know I am not the only one but the roles are reversed. Black cashier, white customer. I have had two fired so far. Seven reprimanded. Now I do not wait until I leave to call back or email. I talk to the manager before I leave the store and walk him to the cashier who was rude.

Most try to deny my accusations but I video my encounter with him/her with my cell phone video so I have the proof.

Like you said, they will respect me or deal with the consequences. I have friends and family doing the same thing since they have seen that talking to management actually works.

this thread makes me physically uncomfortable

10/10 bravo faggot jimmies rustled

I am not even from the US, but your post makes me hate black people.

If you had worked a proper job in your life, you would not behave like a little kid, but instead mind your own business.

I just turned 50 and I'm sure that has something to do with it. What burns my ass is this: If these girls don't think you're dating material, they treat you like sh*t.

The level they work on is that primal, that sickening.

A couple of points, though:

Never make your complaint in person. I can't get into all the reasons for that, just don't do it.

And I know it's tremendously gratifying to spot discipline the malefactor, but resist the temptation, go home, write what you want to say on a piece of paper then call up the manager and blow him out of the water, really f*uk up his day.

Do it like that and the malefactor will be gone in a week.

>Whatever faggot you're just mad because you're a normie without a hot girlfriend. My girlfriend is so fucking hot that just looking at her sweet glistening snizz would make a faggot like you blower your head off with a 12 gauge because you know deep down your cock would never penetrate something as beautiful as her glorious puss. I bet a faggot like you is a virgin too. Fuck you for thinking I look anything below an 8/10. If I was single I would take so much strange that you and the rest of the normie fags would turn to homosexuality because I'd be taking all the tang. Luckily for you I'm not single. Luckily for you I have smoking hot babe. A hot babe that I can go home to and give her the baby yogurt she craves. Yeah that's right faggot, she also LOVES sex. Hard to find a woman these days that craves doing the ole tango like my girlfriend does. Fuck you, fuck you normie, and you better fucking pray to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Satan, or whoever you fucks pray to that your boy never becomes single. FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1520673570436.jpg (392x500, 37K)

That may work in the US, but where I am from your "feedback" would just go straight into the dustbin.

First of all, my complaining did a lot. In fact, I'm in a state of shock. The woman who got fired was one of those assistant manger types who work in the elevated booth counting money and selling money orders and what not. She's been in the place for at least eight years and has been giving me dirty looks from day one.

Well, she was covering for someone on the register. She said "Good Morning, how are you?" to a woman in front of me, but when I stepped up she sneered. I let it hang like that for a moment than said, "Don't I get a good morning? and she said, "I only say Good Morning to people I like."

Blew my mind. I knew she didn't like me, but for eight years she had always been cool about it. Then that. Now, when I was younger I'd go black on her, get ugly, cause a scene, but I didn't do that. I kept my mouth shut, and took my receipt.

Then apparently fealizing what an awful mistake she had made, she smiled and gave me a nice warm "Thank You, sir!" but by then, it was too late. I wanted her fat ass on a stick and nothing was going to deny me that satisfaction.

When I got home I wrote my speech on a legal pad, rehearsed it a view times till I got the right sound in my voice, then called up the store and asked to speak to the manager. I laid it on nice and thick, apparently, a lot thicker than I thought.

She got fired and I suspect that will be the faith of the girl who was rude to me today too.

As for me, I could give two dead flies. Doesn't bother me in the least. In fact if I bump into her panhandling on the corner for milk for her hungry babies, I might even put a nickel in her cup.

You should post the videos you have

You are weird user. And what you are saying is true then you are probably not a very good person either.
I get that you would feel some kind of satisfaction over getting her fired (if she got fired after eight years then she probably really is a shitty employee), but what concerns me is how you seem to be genuinely glad about what you did.

You really need to get your life in order man.

Nah, you're just a dick probably, I am fat and maybe 5/10 face and I ain't funny and I talk to hot chicks all the time and they treat me perfectly nice.

They prob aren't nice to you because you are socially retarded and they can tell you're the type of guy who says shit like this on the internet.

You’re the type of customer where I remember your face after your first complaint to make sure your food next time is “special”.

You are the asshole here. She works her fingers to the bone and you get your panties bunched expecting her to notice you?
Are you stalking this girl or something?
There's something you're not telling us and I'm pretty sure it's that you're a creep.
Fuck off.

Attached: heybutdxxzl01.jpg (766x1000, 136K)

OP is a nigger are you surprised

I can be as rude as I want to whoever I please at my cashiering job (I'm normally quite pleasant, but I give what I receive).
ZERO repercussions. No email and no name. Ww do not log in or out. The name tags most of us wear aren't our real name either, and the manager does not give a shit when complaints arise.

I will say the people that get verbal lashings deserve it. You seem like one of them that would. Respect is earned, not freely given. I don't care wtf you do or who you are, just treat me like a human being instead of a face behind the counter and I will do the same for you.

Kek receipts do not have the cashiers name on them

T. A cashier at one of the biggest retailers in the world

You're way off track or maybe I should say the sociologists your paraphrase are. I just turned 50. I lived in the racist, segregated America your sociologists talk about, but that was a generation and a half ago.

Your sociologists confuse racism with dislike-ism.

People dislike rude people and let's face it, most of us are rude. This is why Obama got made as hell when Attorney General Holder began mouthing that old school racism crap. Racism in America is all over. Something else has taken its place. Obama is proof of that.

This explains why people like Cornel West did everything in their power to prevent Obama from winning. They knew if he won, they were out of work because racism was officially dead.

It's dead, dude.

Gone with the wind.

And her name is Sally the fleshlight

Attached: 56C2B4CC-0069-4A3F-852D-E879DB184649.jpg (426x480, 67K)

What???
Are you fucking retarded??

Where I work, I get access to card info and if such as a customers SSN and email on a daily basis. You see OP, dickheads like you don't have actual power.

If you're chill, I cut you a break on your bill. If you're a pissy POS, I have your info.

Attached: Gg4ms.gif (150x148, 930K)

I am not from the US, so the whole racism crap does not concern me.

Fact is that you went out of your way to get some retail whore fired. Retail is horrible work by itself, so my sympathies would go with the cashier by default. But no manager in their right mind would fire an employee who works under them for eight years, just because of some dumb fucks complaint. Love for customers is a myth. They just want your money.

This has nothing to do with "sociology" or whatever you think. This is a simple fact of life.

You being glad about getting her fired however, and you posting here and obsessing about it, is definitely not healthy.

That is all I have to say.

May you go and find happiness user. Whatever fleeting joy you may feel from this experience, is not it.

This is why i only use self checkout.
When I'm at the store I don't want to talk to anybody.

Thats some quality bait, but no one on here thinks they matter in the slightest.

This was a Kroger's in a ghetto neighborhood. The people in the store are all ghetto, all local, all grew up in the neighborhood. I'm from New York. They hear my New York accent and it causes a violent reaction in them. I'm a black man who's not an alcoholic or crack head and that makes them feel threatened too.

No middle-class blacks dare come in the place. I've mentioned the place and they recoil in horror when I do. In other words, I don't belong in the place, at least so think the cashiers. Everyone who comes in the places uses food stamps. I pay with cash, that makes me stick out like a sore thumb too.

But what's happening is the neighborhood is being gentrified. White folk are buying all the slums and displacing the crackheads and Welfare cheats. The store manager sees this and knows his ghetto girls can no longer make the cut. He's looking for a reason to shitcan them and people like me are giving it to him.

I've waited a long time to see this happen and rejoice that I am a part of it.

Oh, ad I forget this tidbit: The black, 40-year old assistant manager that I got fired was apparently replaced by a really nice 20-something white girl.

I'm thrilled with that too.

>Be me
>Deaf and unable to communicate with anyone who does not know sign language and can barely speak anything even remotely understandable
>Working as cashier back 2015
>Doing my damnedest to be the best employee I can
>Get customers through bagging faster than anyone else I work with
>Very proud of my work
>Am told by some friends I look upset most of the time
>restingbitchface.jpg
>Been a problem all my life but at least it doesn't affect my working ability
>Have customer who looks genuinely disgusted with me, no idea why
>Few months later am fired from then job I was best at, most proud of, and happy doing despite it only being cashier despite doing nothing wrong
>Boss man Emails to tell me it was because I was "Rude to customers and offensive.

Fucking god damn niggers

Never forget, my friend. People are fucking stupid. Stay true to yourself.

Sure, op is autistic but what's with all these faggots sympathizing with retail workers?
>it's a hard job!
Yeah, all jobs are hard, fuck off. They can easily get another job like it if they're not willing to fake kindness like the rest of society does for them

some of them do unfortunately at least in Canadian stores. it's really fucking odd though but then again does it really matter? Most retails make you wear name badges.

what a petty existance you live.

>fake kindness
That's the problem- we should all collectively just stop bullshitting. But that's outside the scope of this thread.
>OP is still a faggot

There's two types of people who think themselves so important to get triggered by someone forgetting a "hello" or "thank you":

1)The ultra-rich who would rarely even meet a cashier in person because they have people who do their shopping for them

2)Self-important faggots

>all jobs are hard
only people who haven't dealt with the general public on a daily basis say this.

Retail is one of those sectors that people work in if they are out of options.
Working conditions and wages are usually utter garbage. Unionizing is pretty much impossible too. US retail is hell.

By no means am I a racist, but you are a nigger OP.

Is it harder than waiting tables?

same difference, but probably. you deal with a heck of a lot more customers in retail. and I don't know how tips really work, but servers probably make more money per night than a cashier would for a fraction of the bull shit.

however as a job, being a server is more demanding and exhausting I could only assume.

OP I'm fairly ugly AND chubby, in the rarest of cases I could be considered somewhat cute, I always get a hello and a thank you from cashiers at stores and restaurants

You must be severely unapproachable (see: resting bitch face, mean mug) or severely black

Everyone likes to think whatever job they have is really hard and misunderstood
I've done construction work and waited tables. I'd rather get a rude customer than be out in the fucking sun all day

Do the math.

yeah i would rate construction over retail too. some jobs are harder than others no one is denying that.

>wall of text

Attached: 456789.jpg (413x413, 49K)

I call bull shit because I used to work at a grocery store and I've seen many people be complained about without facing any consequences. Here's how it usually went.
>black entitled customer thinks the store owes him/her something
>doesnt get his/her ass kissed
>complains
>Manager appears out of nowhere
>customer tells the manager they didn't get their ass kissed
>Manager apologizes
>manager and cashier laugh when customer leave
My point is that complaints on people working in grocery stores don't work from what I've seen. You just get laughed at by everybody, even the other customers, when you leave.

Attached: 1515115269041.jpg (2448x3264, 702K)

OP, everyone in here thinks you are an asshole, and this is Sup Forums for Christs sake. If these fucking lowlifes can tell you are a social retard, then it must be really god damn bad.

Get your shit together.

>Am told I look upset all the time
>restingbitchface.jpg

I thought I was the only one. People say I look angry when I'm not, my face just rests like I am.

Attached: tumblr_lx6lsyAQu71r21f3ko1_400.jpg (356x359, 36K)

Ok which one is op?

it's hard to tell if you're larping at this point

Quality bait.

>runs his own business
Selling crack on the corner isn't a proper business

Just stfu and give me your your money, fool. "The customer is always right" is a gimmick. The customer is always stupid as fuck.