LOL What it do Sup Forums?

LOL What it do Sup Forums?

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.

Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I'd bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.

At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you're angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.

Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

Attached: 1504148374687.jpg (600x450, 20K)

Pecks are small and lopsided, physique would look better if you weren't flairing your traps and had your head in a non retarded position

And your name is US Marine Hyde I'm guessing?

OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD ON Sup Forums OH LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THEAD ON /b

>looked at my traps
traps are gay

Attached: no_u.jpg (640x454, 30K)

Do some cable crossovers, bro. Try isolating your chest. It's fucking weak.

Ok, let's pretend this is real, faggot marine wannabe. Timestamp or GTFO.

Going for quads!

Once again, gimme dem quads!

NAO!!!1

this guys gotta be almost 80kgs!

Attached: Meme+magic+nazi+frogs+cucks+and+keks+media+please+my+_855a27ed3d59036f1d70008414645936.jpg (200x200, 10K)

He does look like a twerp, but alas, this is only a bait post

Ill hit you right in the liver faggot

Attached: Mug.jpg (294x273, 14K)

no shit really sherlock holy fuck i had not a clue

Attached: fuck off.png (1280x548, 150K)

OP

Attached: 0d8.jpg (604x608, 69K)

don't be silly user, remember rule 30

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All these newfags taking the b8. This copypasta is old as fuck you retards

Beta fag detected

Fuck off faggot i fucked more bitches than you could ever thing of.

Attached: 1518648133145.jpg (516x699, 37K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bolshevik? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Junkerschule Bad Tolz, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Jewish Ghettos, and I have over 300 confirmed relocations. I am trained in gorilla anti-terrorism and I’m the top einsatzkommando in the entire Waffen. You are nothing to me but just another untermensch. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this delousing chamber mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the enigma machine? Think again, jude. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of collaborators across the Deutsches Reich and your Jewish ancestry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sturm, parasite. The sturm that ausrottens the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking incinerated, kid. I can blitz anywhere, anytime, and I can exterminate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pesticides. Not only am I extensively trained in the Nuremburg Laws, but I have access to the entire armory of the Wehrmacht and I will use it to its full extent to concentrate your miserable ass off the face of the lebensraum, you little shit. If only you could have known what incredible retribution your little “clever” culture of critique was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have signed on to the Havara Agreement. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit the glory of the herrenrasse all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, yiddo.

Lol suck my dick faggot can't hit me over the internet

Attached: IMG_0675.jpg (768x1024, 188K)

nah little buddy whats ur rule 30?

Attached: classroom.png (255x255, 45K)

There are no girls on the internet

There are plenty of g.i.r.l. s on the internet.

kek, that sure is the case nowadays

this would explain a lot